MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked a bit through Mods account. Since February she has only posted 6 (!) photos of her children where you can see their faces... I really wonder how she is putting up with fod and how much conflict there must have been about this issue.

Reactions: 18
Just looked a bit through Mods account. Since February she has only posted 6 (!) photos of her children where you can see their faces... I really wonder how she is putting up with fod and how much conflict there must have been about this issue.
Gosh that really must be a bone of contention between them and now she’s taking all the flak and he’s so publicly not supportive. I’m beginning to feel sorry for her, women are always treated more harshly than men.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Awkward that she still follows Mackie Bella when her and her mate have bashed FOD on Twitter a few times in the last few weeks

Reactions: 3
I feel like the real question is why she is seeking validation online from total strangers when to the rest of us it appears she has it all. Maybe her husband is a d'ck.

Be
Awkward that she still follows Mackie Bella when her and her mate have bashed FOD on Twitter a few times in the last few weeks
Bella mackie harps on about being kind and shes the most opinionated person on instagram. If you disagree with anything she says she basically tells you where to go.

Reactions: 16
Perhaps though the kids and insta are FODs domain and for MOD it’s fashion (!), midwifery and house decor. That’s how they divided it up.

Her following is still massive though.
Wonder what her colab/ad stuff is due this week coming. 😉

Reactions: 7
Some posts have been deleted. I looked for 2 today and they’ve gone.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s taking advice that she’s given out 😉
Curating her feed and treating Instagram like her morning paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you know what? I’m actually a bit excited to see what her next move is. Will they transform or just brush it under the carpet?

Reactions: 20
well FOD has been roundly and soundly pounded for carrying on as usual. And he can only get his Atlantic followed and bots to engage positively. So I don’t think brushing works!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well FOD has been roundly and soundly pounded for carrying on as usual. And he can only get his Atlantic followed and bots to engage positively. So I don’t think brushing works!
It’s not really business as usual though is it. It’s minimal posting. Maximum engagement on posts. No twins. No vulvas. Only a couple of bizarre similes. Not normal FOD business.

Reactions: 8
Oh come on MoD or whoever is doing the unfollowing please unfollow CT & the other back stabbing witches.

Reactions: 21
The yes mum is still there and UGG.
(I have washing to sort, why did I bother checking that? Who cares 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think MOD jewellery lign looks like the old skool "Elizabeth Duke" Argos jewellery?

Reactions: 20
dislike her del boyesque ad in the pink fluffy coat. She doesn't have the best looking hands to model jewellery/rings..... 😐

Reactions: 6
Bella Mackie is only known by virtue of being Alan Rusbridger’s daughter, surely?

A sort of poor man’s Scarlett Curtis/Honey Kinny/Campbell child? (sorry don’t know her name - the one that shows off about not shaving her armpits/having a famous (not in a good way) dad?

Reactions: 3
Do you know what? I’m actually a bit excited to see what her next move is. Will they transform or just brush it under the carpet?
It will probably be a 5,000 word post all about how she’s on her period and got “caught out” so had to fashion a sanitary towel out of a kinder egg wrapper, a biro pen and receipt from Pret. And how she’s so happy she lives in Kent because she can pop over to Sainos and pick up a monster pack of Always Ultra pads and some dairy milk so that she’s not caught out again tomorrow HASHTAG “boss babe/stronggirlsclub/mama got this/my vulva is not the same as my vagina”

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Bella Mackie is only known by virtue of being Alan Rusbridger’s daughter, surely?

A sort of poor man’s Scarlett Curtis/Honey Kinny/Campbell child? (sorry don’t know her name - the one that shows off about not shaving her armpits/having a famous (not in a good way) dad?
And being the wife of greg james. Though she would hate that assoication being the feminist she is !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.