MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is a zen room?! How the other half lives hey :rolleyes:
I don’t definitely know but I think it roughly translates to the influencer version of sneakily (I have to do it quietly too!) locking the bathroom door so you can get a two minute pee to yourself for once!

Reactions: 4
So Slymon is trying to align himself with mens' mental health? Christ, there isn't a bandwagon he won't caterpult himself into to boost his likes,bid there?

And why not post it in the morning, at the actual, you know, start of the day for Mens' Mental Health DAY? But, no, he posts towards the end of the day because that's when he'll get mist likes. But, hey it's all about the fun, eh? Just doing it for the laughs, not preplanned, rehearsed and scheduled at all.

Slymon, it's really great you are trying not to rely on the twins for your content. But, you need to realise they were the ONLY unique, saleable thing you had. Picture post card pretty, identical twins. No one else had that. No one. But that's it. You have no other USP.

Anything else you try and do on IGnis already being done by men/dads who are funnier than toy, write better than you and are far more aware and knowledgeable about the stuff they write about.

Your tepid ramblings about mental-health (lite) might wash with your slightly hard of thinking insta-lemmings. But please, please stop embarrassing yourself and leave the real, adult stuff to the real men.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
MOD voted labour at the last general election I remember seeing this and just scrolled back and found it, so sad to scroll back and see how much they’ve changed and how happy they seemed to be, I followed her from midwifeyhooper days and thought she seemed actually quite inspiring. I always knew she was on another level of privilege
4587D61F-0907-45B9-A7A7-2E36C0D8D10B.png
that I wasn’t set to achieve nor did I want to or aspire to but liked seeing how she balanced being a mum and a midwife, as well as having her own style and liked seeing what she dressed she kids in. Now she’s just grabby and greedy and totally ruined by money, power and ego! She has no individuality left which is such a shame, I hope this mess gives her a chance to dig deep and reassess what’s important, come off social media and find out who she actually is again 🤞 for the sake of her and her family.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to sound really dense... just listening to Loose Lips podcast (Luisa zissman and Anna williamson) where they talk about mod/tattle, Luisa said that ultimate girl gang was the one who outed her!! Is this true? I only became aware until her apology but would love to know what made her do so.. UGG has been relatively quiet during all this. Can anyone provide insight to this!

Reactions: 3
I saw people saying about finding their kids information and thought is it that easily found??
And within 5 mins I’ve searched his feed and searched for a nursery and I’ve got it. So dodgy!! I don’t even let people at our playgroups take pictures of my daughter and I’m a nobody!

Sorry to sound really dense... just listening to Loose Lips podcast (Luisa zissman and Anna williamson) where they talk about mod/tattle, Luisa said that ultimate girl gang was the one who outed her!! Is this true? I only became aware until her apology but would love to know what made her do so.. UGG has been relatively quiet during all this. Can anyone provide insight to this!
UGG was the first one to say her name. It was after all of the hunger mama and This mummy smile posts though. I wouldn't consider UGG having outed her it was more like everyone is talking about this and it's MOD.

Also just checked and MOD is still following UGG

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe he blocked me.

anyone got any stats of how their numbers are doing?

So why the Australian statistics? Is he really Australian? It says on the internet he is from Swindon? And why would he put Australian statistics and not British when he lives in England?
🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s annoyed he’s being asked but it’s a big point!
I've come up with my own conspiracy theory : I'm pretty sure that someone recently posted asking why the whole MoD scandal had reached as far as the Australian media? With this in mind, the reasoning behind the Australian statistics on the FoD post could be that Clammie is going to show up as a mystery contestant on "I'm a celebrity" so she can set the nation straight on why she did what she did. This solves the mystery of why she has been in hiding for the last few weeks and gets FOD off the hook about her being under the decking/patio.

I could be wrong of course.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I've come up with my own conspiracy theory : I'm pretty sure that someone recently posted asking why the whole MoD scandal had reached as far as the Australian media? With this in mind, the reasoning behind the Australian statistics on the FoD post could be that Clammie is going to show up as a mystery contestant on "I'm a celebrity" so she can set the nation straight on why she did what she did. This solves the mystery of why she has been in hiding for the last few weeks and gets FOD off the hook about her being under the decking/patio.

Oh my god that’s why she’s went missing , she would get targeted big time to eat donkey jizz and spiders .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god that’s why she’s went missing , she would get targeted big time to eat donkey jizz and spiders .
Brilliant! Mind you, the contestants are in hiding leading up to the show I think (I haven't watched it for a couple of years and I don't have a TV) so the jungle would actually be the safest place for her 😂 strewth!

Reactions: 5

Can you imagine!!!!

• Haha
Not sure if this has been discussed already (sorry if yes) but I think Clemmie Telford has also unfollowed father of daughters and both mods public and private (!!!) account

• Wow
Claire Davi needs to get her #gifted rose tinted eyewear replaced with prescription lenses in order to see these narcissistic individuals for what they truly are. Lazy, entitled, lacking in moral compass, selfish and arrogant.
Old news 😁😁

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been discussed already (sorry if yes) but I think Clemmie Telford has also unfollowed father of daughters and both mods public and private (!!!) account
Oooh. I saw she didn’t follow FOD the other week. Looks like MOD has done more deletions but had retained Telford still so far.

Steph (DBHF)
“Holding the good ones close”
A little dig there? 🤔
Probably. I wonder whether Steph reads here too because someone commented on here was she going to see MOD today as she was on a train to the seaside. Steph has then posted this to bash that theory away.

Been watching “I’m a celebrity” and wondering why Ant can get found guilty of drunk driving and crashing into a car with a child in it and everyone stand by him. Yet MOD acts a bit bitchy behind her mates’ back and all her friends unfollow and disown her?

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.