MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like EVERY influencer. They are all bandwagon jumpers and do no research. All they can do is share/quote and type an essay relating it to their Aunt's cleaners neighbour.
I remember MOD reminding people to vote for the last local elections... her reminder post was put up on Insta after the voting had closed 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we think MOD as gone into HR at kings and asked to increase her hours due to the Instafans not but everything she advertises ???

Reactions: 7
Wtf is a zen room?! How the other half lives hey :rolleyes:
Meh....don’t worry, they’ve sold their souls in exchange for that zen room. I’d rather not have the room and not have pictures of my naked children all over the internet 🤮

Reactions: 9
Just had a nose at their house pre MOD/FOD ‘reno’. It was soooo beautiful. What a monumental waste of money ‘renovating’ it. I mean each to their own I guess but it makes me wince to see how they ripped such a beautiful and freshly renovated house back to the bones 😱.

Reactions: 15
Do we think MOD as gone into HR at kings and asked to increase her hours due to the Instafans not but everything she advertises ???
No because they’re loaded. They don’t need her to work more hours for cash. She only did that one shift a week to maintain her USP as relatable NHS midwife. That’s the thing. Financially none of this was ever necessary. They banked something like £240,000 last year from Instagram selling alone - and got everything else free including their ‘reno’ and holidays and festivals. This on top of her salary and his six figure salary!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if the sofa to which he refers is in the sitting room!

He says when someone asks him “how are you” he “quickly resume our position on the sofa with our hands rammed firmly down our trousers as if looking for loose change”.

He says his dad taught him to do it or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Coming from a male heavy family, sat on the chair or sofa with hand down trousers is a default position. I think it's like a comfort thing. not actually doing anything other than resting their hand there. Usually tucked inside the waist band.

It's not as seedy as it seems you are trying to make it...

Reactions: 21
I also felt his wording on previous posts and this one implied they were having issues but I think 'not at all' is pretty firm.
Don't believe a word of it. It's not good PR to admit anything other than marital harmony.

Coming from a male heavy family, sat on the chair or sofa with hand down trousers is a default position. I think it's like a comfort thing. not actually doing anything other than resting their hand there. Usually tucked inside the waist band.

It's not as seedy as it seems you are trying to make it...
It's not seedy, but it's definitely not just inside the waistband! Checking the welfare of their tackle is what many males do, with prime bonding time being on the sofa, watching the TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
God he's odious.
Also, if anyone should be making ostentatious cries for help on the gram you'd think it would be Clemmie
Either this is a massive reaction or theres much more back story than we know yet.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely BAFFLED as to why they went back to bare bricks on a house that's only just been redecorated? Why. WHY. W H Y.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her about a year ago after she made a nasty comment to a follower (can’t remember what now)
It came across as ‘you peasant can’t afford this so why are you asking about it?’
When I was a kid my mother wouldn’t let me have a hair band with my name on it which was the trend in my area at the time
I remember thinking what an evil witch she was when all my mates had one
I then went on to have my own daughters and fully understand what she had done-with my name written on my head anyone could have come to me and acted like they knew me
That was just a cheap hair band-they’ve documented every bloody thing about their kids for the whole world to see
Names are the least of it-if I wanted to I could find out where they live/schools/where they go/who’s home alone etc
Thankfully I’m not going to because I’m no pervert but someone else could be
They’ve placed the kids in a lot of danger all for a few freebies that they can clearly afford

Reactions: 23
Just had a nose at their house pre MOD/FOD ‘reno’. It was soooo beautiful. What a monumental waste of money ‘renovating’ it. I mean each to their own I guess but it makes me wince to see how they ripped such a beautiful and freshly renovated house back to the bones 😱.
The house looked lovely before they bought it but I did read somewhere they’d said that the layout didn’t work for a family as it had been done up previously to be used as a b&b although that could easily be 🐂💩 from MOD to shut down any criticism. I wish they’d stop calling it a reno, they’re not renovating it, they’re just redecorating.

Reactions: 8
It’s kind of fascinating that his post about hair bands has 1700+ comments but his posts of only son, blurred twin and wrong-stat men’s day posts are 300-500. Obviously bots and such but surely companies look at more than 1 post to check engagement? Someone tell me that they do?!

It’s kind of fascinating that his post about hair bands has 1700+ comments but his posts of only son, blurred twin and wrong-stat men’s day posts are 300-500. Obviously bots and such but surely companies look at more than 1 post to check engagement? Someone tell me that they do?!
I don’t think they do check. I’d love to see some official stats on how successful influencer marketing really is, does it actually work? I’m not sure it does, the companies that use a lot of influencers, eg M&S seem to be the ones struggling.

Reactions: 9
I’ll start to accept Simon as a mental health advocate when he starts to consider the mental health of his daughters. Being a preteen and having every aspect of your life broadcast to strangers on the internet is not conducive to an healthy mind.
Nail on head right there.

Reactions: 15
More than likely they just take the agent's word. It's difficult to judge things like how many 2k Webber BBQs fod sells. Infuencers are a bit like the dot com bubble at the moment and brands are throwing money as to not miss out, things are changing but slowly.

Although having one post with way more engagement looks authentic as some do just perform better. Doesn't help his brand that hard band video is generic and could be anyone though

I don’t think they do check. I’d love to see some official stats on how successful influencer marketing really is, does it actually work? I’m not sure it does, the companies that use a lot of influencers, eg M&S seem to be the ones struggling.
I think maybe it did in the beginning. But infuencers are still selling themselves as every single follower is hanging on every post and ready to buy whatever. Those days are long gone and most infuencers struggle to reach 10% of their followers feed now people follow so many.

Reactions: 3
It is the elder two I really feel sorry for, having a teenage son I have seen the world they are growing up in. It's not just MOD's and FOD's kids but can you imagine what these insta famous (but not really famous) children are going to be like when they grow up. They are going to have a completely warped reality of family life, I can't even imagine the damage some of these parents have done all for personal and financial gain. Living your life out on Instagram is still relatively new but I wouldn't be surprised if in the future there will be guidelines or even laws on exploiting (or what is actually classified as exploiting) your children on social media before they are of an age to make decisions themselves.

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen this IG account. They commented on Holly Bransons comment on FOD’s post 🤔

2C6493F8-DEC6-4551-A312-95BA9131E0F4.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.