MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's posted vids of himself dancing like he's dropped an E, referred to the dog as his 'son', jumped off buildings in broad daylight quite possibly recorded by one of the daughters, shown great concern regarding mass hairband disappeance - I'm beginning to wonder whethee Clammie really isn't laying low in general and that she's in fact laying low under the patio. The man has gone potty 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t around much at the moment, how could they even begin to live together after all of this...?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t around much at the moment, how could they even begin to live together after all of this...?
Well, luckily they have 3 reception rooms, 3 bathrooms and 6 sodding bedrooms to help avoid each other👍

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This is something I’ve thought a lot about, I don’t see how everything can be okay, but I do know how sneaky he is when it comes to how he’s perceived above her but trodden down.

I remember when he went out drinking for the night or something and made a jibe about clemmie better let him stay in bed all day because she’s been out a lot so owes him, then the next day he makes a post saying he’s had to be up and ready for something in a tone that shone very poorly on clemmie, and it turns out it they were going to the lion king premier which was obviously planned in advance.

I could never understand why he did that song and dance knowing he was up and out smart and ready the next day for a big event.

Reactions: 15
So he's posted vids of himself dancing like he's dropped an E, referred to the dog as his 'son', jumped off buildings in broad daylight quite possibly recorded by one of the daughters, shown great concern regarding mass hairband disappeance - I'm beginning to wonder whether Clammie really isn't laying low in general and that she's in fact laying low under the patio. The man has gone potty 😂
Fod West

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also looking at that house before, what a pair of bleeping twats. The previous owner bought it for £300000. They renovated it and sold it for £700000 to our greedy friends. They thankfully made a huge profit out of these idiots as it must have been heartbreaking to watch them destroy all that lovely work and beautifully sourced additions to the house. It’s a house I would’ve envied. And then in comes Mrs Gifted Reno. With her penchant for dark and tat and germolene. And she redecorates (sorry renovates) the freshly renovated house. Lucky it was gifted as she’s not added £300000 to it surely.
Although the zen room will be a real bonus. As will the chavvy ‘girls’ bathroom.
Oh they get on my tits. What a silly woman wasting all that time, money and materials on an already beautiful house because she is so bloody greedy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
So he's posted vids of himself dancing like he's dropped an E, referred to the dog as his 'son', jumped off buildings in broad daylight quite possibly recorded by one of the daughters, shown great concern regarding mass hairband disappeance - I'm beginning to wonder whether Clammie really isn't laying low in general and that she's in fact laying low under the patio. The man has gone potty 😂
Oh isn’t that his normal postings?

We new people don’t know. I’ve only looked at his posts since the “troll” news to see what he is saying about it. I think there has been four posts. He is too crude for me to look back over previous weeks.

Reactions: 4
And a zen room. Don’t the forget the zen room.
She’s built an extra bathroom and has a dressing room. Which she now won’t need as no one bleeping cares what she wears as she has no brand deals and no events...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh isn’t that his normal postings?

We new people don’t know. I’ve only looked at his posts since the “troll” news to see what he is saying about it. I think there has been four posts. He is too crude for me to look back over previous weeks.
Well I don't know really as I'm new too 😂 but by the comments on here regarding the newer posts I'd say he's definitely upped the 'crazy' game!

Help me get back on track guys, I see his little face, all sad and serious. I read his (ok still lengthy) post with no attempt at humour and thanking people for asking how is and they’ve made a difference and I’m welling up and going all soft 😭😭😭😭 oh foddy you poor little sausage
Poor little sausage dog daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mumsnet is a weird place, full of people just making absolute tit up. No one has said anything horrendous about mod and definitely no one has been horrified, stunned, taken aback etc that she was posting here. Many say it's the most relatable she's ever been.
PSX_20191119_220043.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone has commented @ FOD “ I also haven't disagreed with you that these are important issues. They absolutely are. I've just asked that if you are referencing statistics to such a wide audience that you investigate and research these stats before publishing them please”

but I can’t find the post they are replying to or their original. Sounds like the stats he has published may be incorrect.

ETA found it, the stats are for Australia apparently. I’ll post the thread in screen grabs.

What does FOD have to do with Australia ? Is he Australian?

Reactions: 9
Someone has commented @ FOD “ I also haven't disagreed with you that these are important issues. They absolutely are. I've just asked that if you are referencing statistics to such a wide audience that you investigate and research these stats before publishing them please”

but I can’t find the post they are replying to or their original. Sounds like the stats he has published may be incorrect.
Quite a few comments seem to have disappeared already

Reactions: 2
Hi all. First post but have been obsessively reading about this!
It’s a revalation, what goes on behind the scenes.
As a mother of twins myself, I really did relate to them before the big move. After that it all became out of reach and just made me feel crap about myself.
And as someone who lived in a building project with 3year old twins because we had no choice, I really don’t understand why anyone would choose to put themselves through that in a house as amazing as the one the bought ( mine was truly derelict)
Anyway, that aside, I kind of get why MOD was so fucked off with her husband when she had stopped showing the children, but he would not give it up.
I think we have seen her true colours regarding her husband and friends. Glad she has somewhere to vent, but at the same time, they got greedy, and that is hard for the layman to understand. That said, I do hope she is ok, as she has been truly thrown under the bus by all of them, fuckers.

• Heart

ETA found it, the stats are for Australia apparently. I’ll post the thread in screen grabs.

What does FOD have to do with Australia ? Is he Australian?
Yes. He’s a galah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome!

I kind of get why MOD was so fucked off with her husband when she had stopped showing the children, but he would not give it up.
Someone else earlier in a thread said it much better. But I think they both decided for him to only feature the kids to make their brands separate, let her focus on fashion, jewellery and Reno and him on children and parenting. That way they have distinct topics for better engagement and won't cannibalise each other's content. Maybe she is annoyed that his content is much easier for engagment and gets more followers.

Reactions: 5
If he's such a supporter of International Men's Day, why didn't he post it in the morning at the start of the day instead of 3 hours before it ends?! 🙄
No likes at 7am, he knows 8pm is the right time to get all the likes and comments from bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thread reads...
5230C139-90FC-498E-922D-A5145F276B87.jpeg

and then FOD replies...

2F6D5424-F293-4D60-AA50-B30A61BBBEB9.jpeg

and the poster replies...

017971A2-3CE4-46F6-A9E9-41767E3CFC94.jpeg
74CA9DD0-9947-4A93-96E6-7D6135A4C245.jpeg

Hello!
Yes, sorry, been on the wine. Do you really think that’s true? God, that is depressing. I am trying to see the best in MOD having looked at her last 6months of posts. But if it’s all about the brand, then that is truly sad. I just think it’s weird that he has been so supportive of her in previous debacles, yet on this occasion has totally disassociated himself from her?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.