MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But not the wearing of her tatty jewellery ....contravenes all infection control policies, I would have called her up about that - only jewellery allowed in my trust is a plain wedding band and 1 pair stud earrings
I bet she didn't even leave it on for her entire shift, just snapped a pic and took it off like you're supposed to. "Oh look, I accidentally left this example of my crappy jewellery on..." was just an I'll thought out way of opening a post to talk about it #ad. Plus, Clemmie loves a pic of her in scrubs to remind us she is a midwife.

What person ‘finally’ leaves London at 33, having grown up in Kent, studied and worked in Bristol and only lived in London about 8 years? What’s bleeping ‘finally’ about that 🤷🏻‍♀️
It really made her sound like she was London born and bred didn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair I don’t know how anyone manages to live in London , house prices are crazy and unnecessary lots of lovely places to live that don’t cost half a mil for a two bedroom flat . Not to mention hardly being able to move and not being able to drive anywhere .

Reactions: 10
To be fair I don’t know how anyone manages to live in London , house prices are crazy and unnecessary lots of lovely places to live that don’t cost half a mil for a two bedroom flat . Not to mention hardly being able to move and not being able to drive anywhere .
Well they had a lovely 4 bed house, nice garden, nice car, he cycled to work, the kids went to state school (the horror!) and mod worked close by one or two shifts a week. They traded houses for roughly the same cost, and added on, private school, 2 cars, 2 full time nursery, full reno and her paying to travel into London to work the odd day. They life was more affordable and relatable before. Influencing other people to buy tit has afforded their new lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm new here and don't quite know how this works so hopefully this does what I want it to.
I was following both Mod and Fod on two different insta accounts. Just went and had a look and suddenly one of my accounts is no longer following either of them even though I never unfollow Ed either of them. Has anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: 2
I can see that Simon is trying to blurr the twin’s face on his latest photo but she’s STILL wearing her nursery uniform. We know we’re they live, where the eldest go to school and now we know where the twins go to nursery and where they hang out after school. So blurring her face is absolutely pointless
Omg have I missed something?! How does Tattle know where they live? Or are we talking just general Ramsgate? Also how do we know about the big girls schools? This tea is PIPING hot someone please pour me a cup!!

Reactions: 4
They definitely upsized with the Kent house but it wasn’t/isn’t a ‘reno’ by a long chalk. It featured in an interiors magazine not long before the Hoopers bought it!

They redecorated it because they didn’t like it, not because it was a collapso heap.

I'm new here and don't quite know how this works so hopefully this does what I want it to.
I was following both Mod and Fod on two different insta accounts. Just went and had a look and suddenly one of my accounts is no longer following either of them even though I never unfollow Ed either of them. Has anyone else noticed this?
They’ve either blocked the account that is no longer following or it’s an IG glitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
What person ‘finally’ leaves London at 33, having grown up in Kent, studied and worked in Bristol and only lived in London about 8 years? What’s bleeping ‘finally’ about that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ok I’m not even brittish but when I left London after 12 years that was definately a finally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I’m not even brittish but when I left London after 12 years that was definately a finally 🤣
I just think it’s insane she wrote about a Londoner finally leaving. She wasn’t in her 60s retired to the countryside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg have I missed something?! How does Tattle know where they live? Or are we talking just general Ramsgate? Also how do we know about the big girls schools? This tea is PIPING hot someone please pour me a cup!!
There’s a link somewhere with an article that the old owners did in a magazine, it has the address, also old right move link to the house. He posted photos of the older girls in their school uniform and now the twins in their nursery uniform. It only takes a couple of minutes to find what school/nursery they go to from seeing an uniform. Is bleeping scary if I’m honest.

There’s a link somewhere with an article that the old owners did in a magazine, it has the address, also old right move link to the house. He posted photos of the older girls in their school uniform and now the twins in their nursery uniform. It only takes a couple of minutes to find what school/nursery they go to from seeing an uniform. Is bleeping scary if I’m honest.
Wow so shocking about the uniforms I thought everyone was informed in that regard but obviously not!!! I asked because I thought there must have been an insurer way people found out not that he’d posted their bloody unifor,s esp after bragging about moving to a small town. Doh.

Edit found the old houses link: https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home

• Wow
Reactions: 18
In one of the threads there was a link to a magazine that had an article about their house (and the previous renovation). Can't remember where. But the house also has a name and it's really easy to find on google.. Don't know about the girls' schools though. I tried googling the nursery (I was just interested if I could find it knowing how the uniform looks like) but had no luck.. Whatever don't really care (not a creep!)

Reactions: 4
Christ that list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read! ‘Who knew there was a life outside of London’ - erm probably everyone who doesn’t live in London! She makes it sound like the rest of us live in the medieval times. Cosmopolitan Clemster wants to come to my small Barnsley ex-mining town, she’d think she’d arrived in the year 1520.
Some stuff on the list is so bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah i mean it was a right tit hole wasn’t it? It was defo in need of a reno. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow so shocking about the uniforms I thought everyone was informed in that regard but obviously not!!! I asked because I thought there must have been an insurer way people found out not that he’d posted their bloody unifor,s esp after bragging about moving to a small town. Doh.

Edit found the old houses link: https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home
The previous owners made it look awesome in my opinion. Plus did really well to add so much value. If I was them I don’t think I’d have wanted to sell!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - who buys a recently renovated house and does a full ‘reno’ project on it!?

Reactions: 28
700k to buy a house that has no off street parking and double yellows? :confused:

Reactions: 5
This is terrifying, I’ve just been able to find out their address, where their kids go to school and which beach they go to regularly. My sister has spotted Anya alone on public transport before. And millions of people know what they and their kids look like. It’s really exposing isn’t it, and makes me think twice about how much we should be putting out there on social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.