MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
**now trying to erase from my mind visions of an elderly relative asking how he is and FOD furiously wanking on a sofa***

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Blimey, he really is having a pity party, isn’t he? Cheer up. Your wife called you a twit, probably not sincerely (sadly). She also cocked up your influencer empire a bit. You’ll have to console yourself with your four healthy children (who will be better off without the Instafame), your six figure salary, your beautiful home, and your marriage to the love of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just had a scroll back through his posts and ironically it’s his posts with Clemmie in that actually get the most likes. Not the twins.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Now he’s taken the stats out of his original post (not the infomatic, the words he wrote) but left the part up about masterbating on the sofa.

🤔
I am truly at a loss to how this man has so many followers. He has lost another few hundred since yesterday though. Every time he posts people unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now he’s taken the stats out of his original post (not the infomatic, the words he wrote) but left the part up about masterbating on the sofa.

🤔
I am truly at a loss to how this man has so many followers.
I think he learnt to say ‘I’m fine’ from his father not masturbation skills, technique and location. And whilst it is really strangely worded I honestly don’t think he means wanking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

🤔
I am truly at a loss to how this man has so many followers.
Oh there are lots of nitwits on Instagram who have loads of followers it’s amazing what rubbish people lap up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he learnt to say ‘I’m fine’ from his father not masterbation skills, technique and location. And whilst it is really strangely worded I honestly don’t think he means wanking.
Thank you!
I still don’t understand why he has to have his hands down his trousers though. Or why he’d post about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So random!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he meant hands rammed in pockets, rather than down trousers. badly phrased as per from him, but i get it, it conjures an image of emotionally closed/walled off male body language.

Reactions: 15
He’s just reaching for stereotypical male behaviour like putting hands down pants it’s nothing rude 😂

Reactions: 7
I think he learnt to say ‘I’m fine’ from his father not masterbation skills, technique and location. And whilst it is really strangely worded I honestly don’t think he means wanking.
He definitely doesn’t mean masterbation. He might mean mastURbation... since that’s how it’s spelt.

Right, glad I got that off my chest. After seeing so much masterbating and masterbation from two of you I had to have a wee lie down on the sofa myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s funny all this talk of influencers and “stuff”. Im going through a bit of a cash flow crisis so am selling all my stuff on eBay. It’s weirdly the best thing I’ve ever done. I feel free. And I did not know I had this much stuff?! It feels kind of topical to realise stuff doesn’t make us happy. It doesn’t seem it makes FOD that happy either? Plus if you have as much stuff as I do, you don’t even know you have it anyway so how can you use it?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He definitely doesn’t mean masterbation. He might mean mastURbation... since that’s how it’s spelt.

Right, glad I got that off my chest. After seeing so much masterbating and masterbation from two of you I had to have a wee lie down on the sofa myself.
Thanks! I don’t think I have ever typed it before. Spellcheck didn’t notice either!

Reactions: 4
He’s having a wank on the sofa while his wife is in the zen room smoking a bifta and trying to ignore him..... ahhh. What a life.
Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.