MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got away with so much for so long, the worst things she posted directly on her own account and should have been questioned a long time ago.

B7981BE4-E7CE-4047-85C2-819F0143B533.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think I actually like her more now. Slagging off her mates behind their back out of sheer frustration is the most relatable thing she's done for a long long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think I actually like her more now. Slagging off her mates behind their back out of sheer frustration is the most relatable thing she's done for a long long time.
I want her to go all Gangsta witch on the lot of them... taking down that prick of a husband first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I want her to go all Gangsta witch on the lot of them... taking down that prick of a husband first.
I’m now hoping for a total expose of the whole “influencer” role - the carefully curated content, the “instameets” and bitchiness. Clemmie, if you are going down, bring em all down with you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
By buying followers I presume he can bump up his figures.
Yes but it would be noticeable. I watched in real time the other night and he was losing 10 followers and gaining 10, losing 5 and gaining 5. It looked dodgy but who knows because new people may have come to follow for the schadenfreude and bought followers tend to come in hundreds. The sites that analyse the stats would flag it though. Too many people are watching.

Reactions: 6
I’m now hoping for a total expose of the whole “influencer” role - the carefully curated content, the “instameets” and bitchiness. Clemmie, if you are going down, bring em all down with you!
I am so here for this 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know what, I’ve come full circle and actually like her too now! She really is just like one of us! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The crappy thing is that when you click on lots of the comments on FODS account they are bots. Well I reckon they must be. No followers and only one account followed? What is that all about then?

Reactions: 10
The crappy thing is that when you click on lots of the comments on FODS account they are bots. Well I reckon they must be. No followers and only one account followed? What is that all about then?
I think he always had the bots but now he is paying for lots of extra generic comments (“great content”, “cool post”) to smother any posts about the scandal because he’s trying to pretend the elephant in the room doesn’t exist.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can we call him out on it. What does thE ASA have to say on the matter of paying for posts to endorse you. That’s shady AF

Reactions: 5
I think he always had the bots but now he is paying for lots of extra generic comments (“great content”, “cool post”) to smother any posts about the scandal because he’s trying to pretend the elephant in the room doesn’t exist.
And of course, Simon is only on Instagram for the lol's... (or so he would have his sheep believe!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.