MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over 300 followers lost yesterday, he'll be celebrating new year with 999k followers at this rate
Screenshot_2019-11-19-07-51-54-735_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see that Simon is trying to blurr the twin’s face on his latest photo but she’s STILL wearing her nursery uniform. We know we’re they live, where the eldest go to school and now we know where the twins go to nursery and where they hang out after school. So blurring her face is absolutely pointless

Reactions: 8
I think some people are just hanging on to see how it plays out. If they follow a lot of people and he keeps quiet, they may forget he’s there. But as he’s posting rubbish, if they’re only there for the schadenfreude they may well get bored with his ramblings and unfollow.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 58152
The thing I find strange about this image, as someone who has studied art history a fair amount, is the position of Candice’s hand. Jesus is often depicted using this open hand gesture. They’re all surrounding her like she’s the new Messiah.... maybe she is the Insta second coming?
She's just assumed a natural begging position

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like the real question is why she is seeking validation online from total strangers when to the rest of us it appears she has it all. Maybe her husband is a d'ck.

Be
Bella mackie harps on about being kind and shes the most opinionated person on instagram. If you disagree with anything she says she basically tells you where to go.
She doesn't harp on about being kind. She calls out a lot of bullshit on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can see that Simon is trying to blurr the twin’s face on his latest photo but she’s STILL wearing her nursery uniform. We know we’re they live, where the eldest go to school and now we know where the twins go to nursery and where they hang out after school. So blurring her face is absolutely pointless
If I was his wife I'm not sure I'd be happy for him to continue exploiting the kids for his own personal gain. I think the fact that the majority of his adoring followers are women who lap up every bit of nonsense he spews out and I'm sure will defend him to the very end, has a huge part in his apparent inability to stay off instagram. I don't condone MOD's behaviour in any way but I'm hoping for AD celebrity divorce lawyer, HASHTAG pre-nup?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Over 300 followers lost yesterday, he'll be celebrating new year with 999k followers at this rate
View attachment 58343
The thing with these analytical sites is that you can easily tell if he starts buying followers again now. People are checking it daily and if the trend changes and he suddenly gets 1000 followers people will know it’s dodgy.

His count is down to 1,010,440 right now.

Reactions: 4
The thing with these analytical sites is that you can easily tell if he starts buying followers again now. People are checking it daily and if the trend changes and he suddenly gets 1000 followers people will know it’s dodgy.

His count is down to 1,010,440 right now.
I never understand the whole buying followers thing. What does it do?! Do they like/comment? Or just add numbers?

Reactions: 1
I never understand the whole buying followers thing. What does it do?! Do they like/comment? Or just add numbers?
Just puts the followers count up so they look more successful to the brands. The services often sell followers and likes/comments as a package.

There’s a blog about it here

Reactions: 3
View attachment 58152
The thing I find strange about this image, as someone who has studied art history a fair amount, is the position of Candice’s hand. Jesus is often depicted using this open hand gesture. They’re all surrounding her like she’s the new Messiah.... maybe she is the Insta second coming?
That image has had me hurling big time every time I see it: the simpering expressions; the begging hand; the worker bees around the Queen... oh purleeeease. Quick, pass me the bowl...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That image has had me hurling big time every time I see it: the simpering expressions; the begging hand; the worker bees around the Queen... oh purleeeease. Quick, pass me the bowl...
I know! And amongst all that pretentious tit the real message of whatever they are advertising is lost. Cos I don't have a clue... 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It also shows how downmarket they are. Instachavs.

I mean that latest post... We’d keep away from someone like that, jumping off a deck like a 14 year old lout and shouting out when he hurt himself, if we were on that beach. They are not the sort of people I would want to associate with.
Totally agree! Very well said. Made me laugh!

Reactions: 2
The Headliner podcast this week discusses MOD and the potential effects on the influencer market following her behaviour. Starts at about 9 mins. in. Worth a listen. 😊

Reactions: 5
Showing a picture of his swollen ankle when it’s his own fault. What a head.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.