Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadeinFulham

It was 675 the day it broke, peaked at 676 and then started dropping. People have posted the charts on here for reference. She’s certainly never had over 700...
Apologies - I wrote that too quickly, without checking the screenshot - I meant 674k, not 774k. She had obviously lost 1k that day, by the time I saw it.

Reactions: 3
I’m now speculating that it was all part of the master plan to allow her to publish her Instamum exposé book just in time for Christmas. She’s got what she needs, freely renovated home, money in the bank. She can live without the fake friends. 🤔🤔🤔🤪

No Nilly she didn’t. Check your facts.
Oh god imagine!!!

Sven

VIP Member
I saw people saying about finding their kids information and thought is it that easily found??
And within 5 mins I’ve searched his feed and searched for a nursery and I’ve got it. So dodgy!! I don’t even let people at our playgroups take pictures of my daughter and I’m a nobody!

Lbr102

Don’t joke. My husband delivered our third at rapid speed. By the time the midwife got there placenta was delivered, baby was fed and asleep and I was on my second cup of tea 🤣
Wow! Honestly, I was shocked at how fast my daughter came so I am a little apprehensive. On the other hand it’s a good thing I’m not planning on a hospital birth as we are about half an hour away and I’m not sure we’d make it, especially as we’d have to find someone to have the children first!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I could be completely wrong but the cynical side of me thinks none of them are friends. Yes MOD delivered CT’s baby, but I reckon she asked her because it was a good PR move not because they’re besties.
I’m sure that true of the majority.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Exactly! Waiting waiting waiting ⏱😴
I think you’re right that people aren’t unfollowing her as they’re waiting to see her next move. I think MOD is waiting it out as how many people will forget/not get around to unfollowing in the new year? I reckon it’s a tactic to keep her numbers up.

Nemokel

Last week, Papa Puka posted something. Was it to do with the Lakeland catalogue or something from Lakeland? FOD responded and they had a bit of a chat. Am I going mad or does anyone else remember this? It’s now gone!
It was Ben Telford, not Pappa Pukka.

Peckhamparasite

Marnie has put some Aladdin music on his Spotify playlist which he’s ended up listening to on his train journey.

Perhaps Marnie is subconsciously trying to tell him she’s dreaming of A Whole New World. One that doesn’t involve inane musings of her father.

I’m going to hazard a guess that this is an under cover Ad for Spotify Family.
what family though?! Maybe they've seen sense and left him.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I also felt his wording on previous posts and this one implied they were having issues but I think 'not at all' is pretty firm.
Don't believe a word of it. It's not good PR to admit anything other than marital harmony.

Coming from a male heavy family, sat on the chair or sofa with hand down trousers is a default position. I think it's like a comfort thing. not actually doing anything other than resting their hand there. Usually tucked inside the waist band.

It's not as seedy as it seems you are trying to make it...
It's not seedy, but it's definitely not just inside the waistband! Checking the welfare of their tackle is what many males do, with prime bonding time being on the sofa, watching the TV.

Last edited:

Lbr102

Just thought I’d put it out there that my first and second babies were very very quick so I was really worried about my third. My midwife was certain I wouldn’t make it to hospital so kept talking me through what to do if I went into labour at home...
My third was born after I was induced and she was my longest labour. Still very short by some standards but I think around 3 hours all in.
Oh that sounds a sensible length of time! Probably much nicer than a mega mega quick labour.

Kaz

I never understand the whole buying followers thing. What does it do?! Do they like/comment? Or just add numbers?
Just puts the followers count up so they look more successful to the brands. The services often sell followers and likes/comments as a package.

There’s a blog about it here