Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been discussed already (sorry if yes) but I think Clemmie Telford has also unfollowed father of daughters and both mods public and private (!!!) account

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
In the podcast with Clemmie Telford, MoD talked about how much FoD had made her laugh when they first met, and how he still made her laugh. She also said that she fancied him more now. If this is an example of the sense of humour that she likes, then I despair. As well as the repeated copious pictures of his children, his pictures where he puts the dog in danger by filming him jumping off a bed, he doesn’t seem to take safeguarding seriously at all.

Kaz

No, because it started happening all of a sudden in the last day or so. So not going to be blockings.

Fod has been loosing 100ish followers a day for the last few days. So below 1m come march at this rate 😂
It speeds up when he posts though. He’s losing a lot more than that today.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Thanks for uploading! Frustrating being blocked but only have myself to blame for that. God, he really does seem to have lost the plot.
Just sign up with a different email if you wish to view his eccentric waffle first hand. It's what I did when MOD blocked me for liking a post 🤭

Burda

VIP Member
I've never brought anything that's been featured on Instagram. That's because anything that generates people to buy it then I will avoid as I hate having same as others 🤣 never got a good vibe from any of the big accounts at all.

Lola UK

VIP Member
Luisa saying UGG outed MOD 😂 was that true? I can’t remember any more. I like Luisa. What she’s saying is bang on. “all these mummy bloggers prostitute their kids” true!

• Wow

Sven

VIP Member
I don’t think it is clemmie. I took 2 screenshots of it.

edit: oops didn’t realise people had done this too!

Also, I’m finding hidden messages that definitely aren’t there today but:

‘digging a pointless hole’
‘The lesson we’ve learnt: don’t show off to kids’

could be taken in different ways haha.

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the Radio 4 segment? Anything of interest said, or just the usual rehashing of events? I can't listen to radio at work or I'd be playing it on catch-up now!

Looboo

Chatty Member
Christ that list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read! ‘Who knew there was a life outside of London’ - erm probably everyone who doesn’t live in London! She makes it sound like the rest of us live in the medieval times. Cosmopolitan Clemster wants to come to my small Barnsley ex-mining town, she’d think she’d arrived in the year 1520.
Some stuff on the list is so bizarre!

• Haha

Peckhamparasite

The NMC, if they assess the individual is an immediate threat in their role, can impose interim conditions on practice or a suspension pending the full hearing. The full process (IF it gets to a hearing) is likely to be a long one but the lack of any current conditions is likely to mean: 1) initial screening has not been completed yet, or more likely, 2) Clemmie is not viewed as a risk and can therefore continue to practice until a hearing (IF it gets that far, it could all conclude with no further action after screening).
Yikes...too much information. Certainly don't think she should lose her job over this

Peckhamparasite

Completely agree. An insight, as many of us had suspected, and cri de coeur, for sure.
I agree with this, I think she could see things were getting out of hand and I suspect that FOD was the one that didn't want to things to change, he was on a roll and couldn't (or wouldn't) stop

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Noticed commenting has started again on meetthewildes post she apologised on a few posts and seems quite contrite .