Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I can see that Simon is trying to blurr the twin’s face on his latest photo but she’s STILL wearing her nursery uniform. We know we’re they live, where the eldest go to school and now we know where the twins go to nursery and where they hang out after school. So blurring her face is absolutely pointless
Omg have I missed something?! How does Tattle know where they live? Or are we talking just general Ramsgate? Also how do we know about the big girls schools? This tea is PIPING hot someone please pour me a cup!!

Reactions: 4
Confessing here to owning a WINGING IT jumper and a few t shirts from FMLY Store. I have also been in the FMLY store itself in Bruton and met Molly Gunn herself! I also owned a strong girls club t shirt.

When I joined tattle back in April it opened my eyes to so much. I unfollowed pretty much every instamum and sold all but my winging it jumper (I have it on right now actually 😎) and I made a fair amount of profit on ebay selling it all.

I have felt quite free ever since! The interiors stuff isn't my style at all. I am much more of a country/vintage style so try my hardest not to be influenced by those on the 'gram such as Feathering the Empty nest who has a stunning home! Thankfully it is pretty obvious as Elle doesn't need to work and her husband works in the City and they live in Surrey that her budget and my budget won't be the same!
I have the winging it jumper.. i love it!I didn’t follow any mum insta’s at the time and I’ve never followed selfish mother. I didn’t really know of her insta account until reading here. I just saw it, on a fb ad I think.and felt like it summed my life up. So I don’t feel like I was influenced. I also have had it like 4ish years wear it all the time and it still looks pretty good.
The mlm style ads did get me for a while. (As I’m ashamed to say did the mlm’s at first) Lucky I’m poor and indecisive so I never purchased anything then felt bad for not purchasing instead.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Were they asked by a reporter? 🤣
They ‘confirmed she knew’ but she’s not been seen since the incident. So that’s just staff gossip then...

Missed this s couple of days ago, some mumoflads jumping on the publicity band wagon. But details of what happened allegedly.
View attachment 59092View attachment 59093
Someone I know knows the midwives at Kings

Someone I know knows the midwives at Kings
Meant to say she had told them that FOD knew what she was doing

Did you read that somewhere ?
Like I told the other person who quoted me, I know someone who knows the midwives at Kings, shes close to them and they said she told them FOD knew what she was doing

Sinkingship

Wtf is a zen room?! How the other half lives hey :rolleyes:
I don’t definitely know but I think it roughly translates to the influencer version of sneakily (I have to do it quietly too!) locking the bathroom door so you can get a two minute pee to yourself for once!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
The times article was pretty poor as it called tattle a site that next to nobody knew about. When over 300k visit every month(this was in the summer and before mod stories so it's probably much higher now) and it's on page one of loads of Google search pages.

Fod story
View attachment 59412
Praise be. The Zen room has worked.

• Heart

Lou1s5

MODs numbers have dipped again. 660 now.

I mean it’s not Much in terms of her followers overall...but the sharpness of it is breathtaking. Can’t be an easy thing to watch. Bet she’s refreshing that ninja statistics websit3 incessantly