MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I wasn’t a MOD fan but watching all the instahuns dancing on her grave has made me root for her
She should drag the whole lot of them down with her. Post the screenshots of the private chats, tell everyone which usernames are her insta mates, reveal what they’re all really like and how shallow it all really is.
Her Instagram sweetheart career is ruined now anyway she should just blow the lid off the whole thing and hopefully it will make a lot of people wake up to it all
Oh how good would that be 😂. What a great idea !

Reactions: 5
Is Clemmie Telford the same clemmie that used to have the same haircut as CH? I recall one of these mums having the same exact look at one point and them being difficult to tell apart...

Reactions: 15
I have heard from many who know her that she is a piece of work. After initially being fooled by her personality, the real her soon emerges and she is cutthroat, mean, out for the money NO. MATTER. WHAT. and will trample over all and any to get there. Unfollowed a long time ago but sadly she is fooling many and seems to be well en route to the Queen Bee spot.
There’s loads of ‘influencers’ that have these ‘personality traits’ ..
You can Spot them a mile off !! Greedy glory hunters !

Well I wasn’t a MOD fan but watching all the instahuns dancing on her grave has made me root for her
She should drag the whole lot of them down with her. Post the screenshots of the private chats, tell everyone which usernames are her insta mates, reveal what they’re all really like and how shallow it all really is.
Her Instagram sweetheart career is ruined now anyway she should just blow the lid off the whole thing and hopefully it will make a lot of people wake up to it all
I have to say I agree. She was a witch but hey we all have our moments, just not played out in public!
But after seeing a video of some influencers drunkenly dancing to “who the f*** is Alice” last week, on a freebie weekend, and knowing the absolute gloating witch session they must have had. I lost every last bit of interest in them all. She was one of you the week before. I have not a doubt that they’ve all said the same things and worse to get on the Brandwagon.
I am a self confessed Insta bleep. I love following and watching the lives of these people. (Clearly I need a real life myself!) But I have followed most of them since joining and they had little followers and no link to brands. I found them funny and took inspo for fashion etc. But then the wheels started to turn and so did their heads. It’s completely changed the way I see it all and woken me from my instacoma! So I’d be happy if she just let it all blow up and said we’re all as tit as each other.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What is her job? Not being rude, I just thought Instagram, her blog and podcast was her job.
She was a creative director and strategist in London agencies and the FB HQ. She used to instagram to relaunch herself as self employed doing the same thing (as well as the podcasts/ lists) and has put posts up on stories more recently saying she’s having meetings with XYZ small business and can’t wait to help them, or equally saying she would like to work with (top of head pick not actual fact) eg. A toy brand and to DM her if you are one that wants to chat about she could help.
but yes, they went from him earning to split parental leave so she could earn, to him being the stay at home parent and her carrying the can.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see this??
Tbf after all the tit she got, I'd get someone else to deal with my messages for me too. We don't know if the apology was written by Clemmie or not. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt but who really knows.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I agree. She was a witch but hey we all have our moments, just not played out in public!
But after seeing a video of some influencers drunkenly dancing to “who the f*** is Alice” last week, on a freebie weekend, and knowing the absolute gloating witch session they must have had. I lost every last bit of interest in them all. She was one of you the week before. I have not a doubt that they’ve all said the same things and worse to get on the Brandwagon.
I am a self confessed Insta bleep. I love following and watching the lives of these people. (Clearly I need a real life myself!) But I have followed most of them since joining and they had little followers and no link to brands. I found them funny and took inspo for fashion etc. But then the wheels started to turn and so did their heads. It’s completely changed the way I see it all and woken me from my instacoma! So I’d be happy if she just let it all blow up and said we’re all as tit as each other.
A video?

Urgh. There’s CT literally asking for a freebie. She’s really gone down in my estimation over the last few months.

Pretty sure she worked for google?
Facebook, for a year but I think she’s been doing her job for a while. I have no idea what a ‘creative director’ is but it seems a popular job on Instagram

Reactions: 8
Urgh. There’s CT literally asking for a freebie. She’s really gone down in my estimation over the last few months.

Facebook, for a year but I think she’s been doing her job for a while. I have no idea what a ‘creative director’ is but it seems a popular job on Instagram
Why she can't buy her own and then donate it to someone, I don't know, living on the street......

Jeez, who was doing that? These are supposed to be grown women!

I don't understand why people are so surprised that CT has distanced herself from MOD. She couldn't possibly support her and keep her career. Would you throw away your career for a friend? If the tables were turned, you can bet your life that MOD would have thrown CT under a bus as well.

Of course she has zero integrity. None of them do. Even the ones who pretend to, like Susie Verrill and Cigarettes and calpol.

The only "instamum" at the moment I have any time for is breathlesslymothering. Her story is just so sad and her life so difficult and yet she keeps on going. That woman is actually inspiring. Unlike the rest of them.

Reactions: 19
Should prob flip over to the Candice thread for this but her latest post about ‘running MMD on her own and it’s been tough’ or whatever she said is a 100% a lie.... she’s pulling the wool over everyone’s eyes with that one. Or trying. The ones who know, know. And there are more than she thinks. Let’s hope she doesn’t ruffle any of the wrong feathers and people start to find out... So funny for this woman who bleats on and on about not being silenced and how honest she is.... with any luck she’s reading this because for sure her a-hole will be twitching.
Oh you can’t just leave that out there like that 😂😂😂

• Wow
Oops. With pic.
I don't understand all the arse kissing personally. NONE of them gave two hoots about her before this and this was such a bitchy move from someone who was meant to have been Clemmie's friend IRL - funnily enough she looks quite demonic there 😆

I also cannot stand her at the front either!

Why she can't buy her own and then donate it to someone, I don't know, living on the street......
Don’t you remember? Clemmie Telford said a street drinker in Peckham really ‘ruined the vibe’. She also added a pic to shame the woman to her entire audience. This is why the whole ‘industry’ needs to implode- they are all disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Don’t you remember? Clemmie Telford said a street drinker in Peckham really ‘ruined the vibe’. She also added a pic to shame the woman to her entire audience. This is why the whole ‘industry’ needs to implode- they are all disgusting.

Oh and when I messaged her to express said disgust I was told that it was because she’d just had a baby and lost perspective- I’ve had three kids and have never tried to shame a person in a desperate situation- funny that.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.