MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My style story had a great pic in her stories last night regarding influencers looking for opinions.,... Oh and where did the the thread title go ( Alice where the xxxx is Alice )

Oh and this

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her doing her sexy chores!!! 🤣😂
She’s funny ,
She’s the least transparent one! She bleats on about sustainability but has new clothes every single day. She supports small businesses by accepting freebies. The only thing I will say is she’s one of only a few of those insta mums who hasn’t unfollowed MOD.
Too right she’s the murkiest of them all; doesn’t declare ads and when she does she tries to disguise it on the screen , she offers very low engagement with her followers and will turn up to the opening of an envelope.

She’s another posh blonde who’ll flog anything, especially if it’s pink , don’t forget the boiler suit Tattlers , the beginning of MoD’s terrible November.

Reactions: 15
The whole “why are we here” talk... like they’re Nietzsche....spare me. FOD, DLAM, SMS, the utterly repugnant CT - they’re all just a waste of rations.

that latest post from FOD is the action of a man in his social media death throes and hopefully his account will be put out of its misery soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmm I see your point but for me it came across like she was trying to tick all the boxes to appeal to the instahun critics over the last few days and ensure that her position is safe.
However It might just be me being a bit of a skeptic, because the more I think about this way of marketing the more I disagree with it.
We’re talking about brands using these women to push products to other women (largely new mums) who probably can’t afford this lifestyle they are promoting. We also know that this kind of thing on social media is a huge contributor to the mental health issues we are facing. It just feels wrong on so many levels.
The funny thing is many of the women promoting this stuff couldn’t afford the lifestyle either of it wasn’t gifted or they didn’t earn money from ads. Zoes hubby hardly Donald trump.

Reactions: 9
She’s funny ,

Too right she’s the murkiest of them all; doesn’t declare ads and when she does she tries to disguise it on the screen , she offers very low engagement with her followers and will turn up to the opening of an envelope.

She’s another posh blonde who’ll flog anything, especially if it’s pink , don’t forget the boiler suit Tattlers , the beginning of MoD’s terrible November.
She is awful. Clearly connected in some way hence why she is still gifted loads of stuff. Must have lots of bought followers as she has very low engagement.

Vile posh bird who pretends to give a tit about sustainably.

Remember the Friday lunge? Cringe

Reactions: 11
As a person of colour I'm sick of people being offended on my behalf. Clemmie hooper's comments here weren't racist. It's not racist to call someone that happens to be black aggressive. Candice does always bring it back to race as that's her brand, she doesn't care about black issues just what she can use to make money.

Also fod and his "I like black people" post is worse than Clemmie's Candice comment. It's cold, calculated and totally transparent. He's stupider than I ever thought.
MOST. SENSIBLE. POST. IN. THIS. WHOLE. SHITSHOW.
👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooo what made you think to look at that? That’s a lot of stalking I need lessons from you 👀🕵🏽‍♀️😂
Haha! It was more cos CT had her new list up and then I fell into a list reading rabbit hole 🙈

Ah didn’t see this one! It was the 2016 one called “midwifeyhooper” that’s gone

Reactions: 6
Everyone is hopping on the bandwagon - I just screen-shot the first post that popped up this morning and here it is. I think IG is so cringey
Just had a look at her account and my, isn’t she obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 3
She ignored a questioner in her post asking why she hid the #ad of her posts. She also forgets to mention that her husband works for the veg delivery company she mentions. Think it is Riverford.

Her stories tonight asking for small businesses to contact her so she can promote their Christmas products are 🤢😩😖

Maybe he is trolling his wife with that story. Or just trolling the whole saga.
I saw it as a big duck you to anyone saying his wife’s racist - typical crass behaviour off him, I think his wife’s description of him being a twit was mild

Reactions: 4
People are trying to justify their existence on an internet site. It’s desperately sad.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting article by Constance Hall in regards to Clemmie Hooper

Thank you for this. It does show a different perspective on it all - but I don’t think it will make any difference to the masses.
I’m not sure how SOD will get over this. It looks like brands have pulled from FOD too - as they don’t want to be associated with any of it. Hence the random story and post.
it’s makes you question if they do indeed still have management? You’d think the management would be doing some collateral damage, not just letting it implode like this.

Reactions: 6
No wonder they never tell you the actual price of anything - how many people click just out of curiosity? (Well, for the opportunity to say ‘HOW MUCH?!’)
I learned about the swipe ups/affiliate links from the Mrs Hinch threads. If someone doesn’t tell you then how else are you supposed to find out? It’s another example of the sneakiness that is rife on Instagram.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
My God the DLAM post. If I was MOD, I’d be seething that my ‘friend’ has taken advantage of this time to promote herself and get support?!?! What an awful thing to do, these women have no shame. Raising women up?? 😂😂😂😂More like trampling them further down into the mud hey Zoë? Who needs enemies when you have your instafriends hey...but then I guess she’s still got 100s of minging boiler suits to flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FODs Instastory... I have no words.

Except I do! What an absolute deluded dork. I cringed and then I cringed some more. Eww he's so gross, divorce him quick Clemmie! Then blame him for your breakdown, write a tell all book (any suggestions as to what to call it??), take the kids and run.
He is the epitomise of a narcissist. Ughhh I cannot take much more of his human garbage self.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
but how do you get 7% of nothing if no purchase is made 🤪🤯🤔
I thought that if they do an affiliate link to,say,Amazon for a nappy bin, and you click the link but then don't buy it, if you go back onto Amazon in 30 days and buy something completely different then they get 7% of that? I might be wrong...

Reactions: 5
Thank you for this. It does show a different perspective on it all - but I don’t think it will make any difference to the masses.
I’m not sure how SOD will get over this. It looks like brands have pulled from FOD too - as they don’t want to be associated with any of it. Hence the random story and post.
it’s makes you question if they do indeed still have management? You’d think the management would be doing some collateral damage, not just letting it implode like this.
The sooner FOD accepts that, whether he likes it or not, his brand includes Clemmie the better. He's desperately trying to dissociate himself from his own wife just for the likes. Its tragic. They built it all as a family and should deal with it as a family. Seems like every post stinks of desperation to be kept out of it when really if he wants to save himself he needs to start helping to save clemmie too if he wants the brand to go on. He doesn't realise how out of touch with reality he is and proves it more with every post.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.