MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been catching up and according to the other thread TMS is also on tattle called ‘Floss’. She may not have slagged anyone off but she’s still set up a fake account pretending to be someone else. What a hypocrite
TMS, sorry Floss, had a bit of a witch on the CC threads to start with just like someone else did before sticking up for herself on her own threads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched MODs kitchen reno highlights. nothing is tagged AD or gifted or anything. Did they buy it all themselves? That’s what the stories suggest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why the fuckity duck did tonight’s story seem a good idea ?? Has he had a bump on the head?? Has he completely lost his mind?? He’s had all week to carefully choose what to upload so what possible reason could there be for such a ridiculous post?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Well done FOD, you've just done what Rebecca Meldrum did when she used CB as a shield when she was accused of racism 👏

Reactions: 21
The tagline for the Rachael Jackson x Mother of Daughters was "Part of the 'Cosmic Love' collection, this jewellery is a celebration of love, kindness and connection. "

:LOL:

Mod was ripped out for a few bitchy comments that's the love and connection Rachel Jackson has, and they spelt jewelry wrong!
Jewelry is the American way of spelling, jewellery is correct for the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just been catching up and according to the other thread TMS is also on tattle called ‘Floss’. She may not have slagged anyone off but she’s still set up a fake account pretending to be someone else. What a hypocrite
Unreal! She’s as effing bad as the rest of them! How can she say possibly say to clemmie ‘you looked me in the eye’ and in the same breath have her own effing tattle account?! duck the duck off lady. She’s even making me swear.

Reactions: 13
So if you think about it you get someone popular, they have a deal with gusto ( or however you spell it) or a supermarket that’s the grub sorted, they have a deal with say Very - that’s all their clothes sorted, car deals, furniture gifted, tiles, wallpaper, shampoo, treats, shoes, hair products, make up, generic crappy poster type pictures that they all bleeping have, rugs 🙄 oh and holidays - it begs the question WHAT THE duck DOOOOOO THEY PAY FOR .... all the while moaning about their kids or some tit or the Reno of their house that Instagram has paid for and they post inspirational bollocks and chat like they are just faffing through life trying to make do you know like we do except they struggle with their gifted lives and holidays to Florida or Japan or wherever the duck they are off to .... yeah just like us just duck off ( apologies for the excessive amount of fucks tonight) oh and they all seem to have bleeping sausage dogs 🐶
They do bring out the fucks don’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 did they buy it all themselves? Did they duck.
Well yeah I assume they bought none of it, but that’s fine, I understand how marketing works, but what about all the people who don’t? It’s so underhand, not only of MOD and others but companies doing it knowingly. This industry really need a serious overhaul.

it was going to implode at some stage and this just seems to have created the perfect storm.

Reactions: 15
I think he should take up skateboarding and roller skating while wearing that stupid dog hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very serious, Even if you don’t buy anything they get a small percentage and just think how many times have you seen something on someone’s post and tapped the link out of curiosity ££££££££ for them I did a post on it on MOD/FOD ages ago
I always click on the affiliate links - stupidly assuming that payment is only given to influencer on purchase.

Well yeah I assume they bought none of it, but that’s fine, I understand how marketing works, but what about all the people who don’t? It’s so underhand, not only of MOD and others but companies doing it knowingly. This industry really need a serious overhaul.

it was going to implode at some stage and this just seems to have created the perfect storm.
Wasn’t laughing at you by the way 😊 I imagine she timed the highlight to coincide with the work being done a year before so she was not obligated to add that detail...

Reactions: 5
She’s the least transparent one! She bleats on about sustainability but has new clothes every single day. She supports small businesses by accepting freebies. The only thing I will say is she’s one of only a few of those insta mums who hasn’t unfollowed MOD.
I can’t stand DLAM.
Constantly in new clothes and pushing her not very nice expensive ‘Collabs’. And it’s utter crap the whole ‘these squares aren’t about my family’ well they were until you realised the tide turned against that. She should say ‘these squares are here to make me money doing something I like so please follow me and support my easy living!’

Reactions: 20
I suspect that as part of all this there has been a conversation in the ODs household about how much FOD features the kids. I mean if you look at his ‘squares’ there’s barely one without them. Bearing in mind MOD did rein in on using them I suspect this has caused a further discussion around it. And also can you imagine if he’d gone straight back in with a cute vid of the twins what people will have said about that. So I think he’s trying to figure out what non-kid content might work. My advice? Give it up FOD. Alice was right you are nothing without the kids, and as it’s pretty hideous how much you sell them, time to bow out on a relative high.

Reactions: 27
I am a bit taken aback by his story tbf. Wtf?! He’s certainly making it all about him (hey guys, this is what’s making ME the pooooor husband feel better - also here’s a dancing black man because while my wife is being accused of being racist, I’m here to prove that I, FOD, the GOOD GUY in this story, am not). But what are their managers doing?! They should be Olivia Pope-ing the tit out of this!!

Reactions: 26
Blatant attempt at FOD to try show how he isnt racist, hes scooped up a vid that went viral weeks ago. Absolute shitshow. Bloody Grace O’Leary

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣 did they buy it all themselves? Did they duck.
tbh, i would just assume that anything that doesn't specifically state "bought" - which all the bits and pieces like plant pots and hooks towards the end specifically do- were NOT bought by the ODs.

I can’t stand DLAM.
Constantly in new clothes and pushing her not very nice expensive ‘Collabs’. And it’s utter crap the whole ‘these squares aren’t about my family’ well they were until you realised the tide turned against that. She should say ‘these squares are here to make me money doing something I like so please follow me and support my easy living!’
She ignored a questioner in her post asking why she hid the #ad of her posts. She also forgets to mention that her husband works for the veg delivery company she mentions. Think it is Riverford.

TMS, sorry Floss, had a bit of a witch on the CC threads to start with just like someone else did before sticking up for herself on her own threads 🙄
Her stories tonight asking for small businesses to contact her so she can promote their Christmas products are 🤢😩😖

I am a bit taken aback by his story tbf. Wtf?! He’s certainly making it all about him (hey guys, this is what’s making ME the pooooor husband feel better - also here’s a dancing black man because while my wife is being accused of being racist, I’m here to prove that I, FOD, the GOOD GUY in this story, am not). But what are their managers doing?! They should be Olivia Pope-ing the tit out of this!!
Maybe he is trolling his wife with that story. Or just trolling the whole saga.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.