MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s an intelligent man isn’t he?
Do you have any evidence for that spurious claim?

Posting a black man when he features next to no diversity in his feed while his wife is (unfairly in my option) involved in a tiramisu scandal is not smart.

He's trying to slowly creep back on the platform and hopes everyone forgets.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
FOD really needs to learn that he's better off keeping quiet. What a moron. He's so blatant its embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is off topic but why the duck do they all keep going on about mercury in retrograde? And why can none of them spell?
Yes!!!!!! And they ramble on about their hormones like they’re the only ones to have periods.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he needs to step away from the editing app and the gram..... he’s an intelligent man isn’t he? Step off the insta-train
Well, I mean it appears he must possess some intelligence in order to hold down his 'management consultant' role (whatever the hell that involves), but he doesn't actually go out of his way to exhibit said intelligence in his daily Insta ramblings does he?

He's more 'simple Simon' in InstaLand, than 'super Simon', man of the house, chief breadwinner, high flying executive and all round top husband.

He truly is the boy who never grew up.

Reactions: 11
FOD really needs to learn that he's better off keeping quiet. What a moron. He's so blatant its embarrassing.
Absolutely! He's done 3 posts since the "scandal" and all 3 have missed the mark by about 59 billion miles. He is single handedly destroying anything they had left to salvage.

Reactions: 31
Simon can't just disassociate himself from Clemmie, their brand is very much joint. While she is being ripped to pieces he's posting random stories. He gives his followers no credit, it's embarrassing. Their management has played a dud card here to say the least.

Reactions: 22
This business as usual approach is such a weird way to deal with what’s happened. He comes across as a ruthless, uncaring prick.

I mean, when has Slymon EVER featured POC on his stories or squares before? When? When?

Sorry is this also an attempt to show he ain’t no racist cos look at the black guy dancing? I think I FOD is the worst. He is the driver behind their brand and this attempt at painting himself the victim is awful.

also did anyone see Janice Turner’s piece in The Times today about insta mums? It was bang on.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
This is off topic but why the duck do they all keep going on about mercury in retrograde? And why can none of them spell?
Cos they’re all bellends.
Also this tit about “the moon” and how they “always feel affected” as if the moon isn’t on a 28 day cycle so it might just MIGHT be something to do with their hormonal cycle rather than an orbiting satellite..... morons

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine them all, under the duvet - panicking, constantly checking out other insta accounts and tattle, shitting themselves, wondering what to do.....
get a normal life ladies!!!

Reactions: 12
He said on his stories about ‘the restorative power of sport’ Why? Perhaps because you’re feeling knackered and drained from throwing your wife under the bus?

Reactions: 19
I mean ... what the hell? It hurts to look at it. (not the cool AF man dancing) but ... ‘I want to be his friend’??? Subtext: SEE?! I WANT TO BE A BLACK MAN’S FRIEND. I AM NOT LIKE HER, LIKE SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED
no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Totally agree. They all seem
To be as bad as each other.
I have come to the view that it’s just weird to use your kids to make money on the Internet. Call me old fashioned but 🤷🏻‍♀️
And btw I do definitely think there’s a forum for sharing and a community for mums and they it might now be more public than it used to be but the cynical branding of families leaves me cold. Get a job.

Reactions: 14
Watched the story... Has he posted that as some sort of weird 'proof' he's not racist (like his wife has been accused of being)?
what, in the whole "i totally have a black friend so obvs i cannot be racist" type way? only even MORE bizarre, because he's actually just googled himself a totally random black man who he is imagining as his friend. imaginary black friend = obviously not a racist!

the whole thing was literally so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The faux sisterhood fawning over each other is just awful. I've unfollowed all the mums I used to. Instagram is a place of fakery and clearly most of their friendships run shallow off screen. They all have to be seen to be supporting whoever is wearing the crown that day for fear of being ousted from the in-crowd or not appearing 'woke'. It's been interesting to watch unfold. MOD, FOD whatever, I just hope their kids are ok.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.