MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS, DLAM has just posted a ‘why I’m relevant post’ just now. They really do love a bandwagon don’t they 😄

It’s like she’s written a covering letter for some twatty Insta job 🤣
I actually really liked DLAMs post, it appears honest and the talk about the gifts ads etc is really good and transparent! Would appreciate something similar from MOD!

Reactions: 2
Kinda thinking management has already dumped them cos wtf is going on?!
I agree, they can't have been having help with how badly they are handling it.

Mod should have done an igtv so so sorry, so so upset, mental health bla bla bla video at the very latest the night after the scandal broke and it wouldn't have got this bad.

Fod did that one video just to say it's the first and last time he'll talk about it to draw a line and get back to ads.

Reactions: 15
So, I’ve just been reading through the comments on TMS’s original Alice post on Insta. How come there’s not a single negative comment? Not one person saying, oh maybe you shouldn’t have balled her out publicly like this? That you shouldn’t be encouraging this witch hunt and bullying? That you’re as bad as she is? That maybe you’re also in the wrong? I don’t condone what Clemmie did but I truly believe that TMS very selfishly had a bigger goal in mind than just ‘exposing’ Alice. Those comments are much too edited, it’s making her look even worse.

Reactions: 13
This is off topic but why the duck do they all keep going on about mercury in retrograde? And why can none of them spell?
It’s this weeks new “buzz” phrase. 🙄
Willing to bet none of them have any idea what it means.....

Reactions: 9
why the fuckity duck did tonight’s story seem a good idea ?? Has he had a bump on the head?? Has he completely lost his mind?? He’s had all week to carefully choose what to upload so what possible reason could there be for such a ridiculous post?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has FOD totally lost the plot? I'm really confused. What is with the random dancing story? What a bizarre story.
and the reference to how he's going to learn to dance like that. guaranteed his next story will be yet another idiotic dance routine to add to his "dad dancing" highlight....

also the phrase "dancing is the answer" - the answer to WHAT is anyones' guess. pretty sure MOD can't dance her way out of this mess

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I actually really liked DLAMs post, it appears honest and the talk about the gifts ads etc is really good and transparent! Would appreciate something similar from MOD!

Hmm I see your point but for me it came across like she was trying to tick all the boxes to appeal to the instahun critics over the last few days and ensure that her position is safe.
However It might just be me being a bit of a skeptic, because the more I think about this way of marketing the more I disagree with it.
We’re talking about brands using these women to push products to other women (largely new mums) who probably can’t afford this lifestyle they are promoting. We also know that this kind of thing on social media is a huge contributor to the mental health issues we are facing. It just feels wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 23
I think if things were really that bad in the Hooper household, FOD wouldn't be out playing hockey, but something is definitely up as these vids are odd as heck. He never reposts vids from the random internet, making this latest one even odder and so obvious! How can he not even see that????

Reactions: 19
I think if things were really that bad in the Hooper household, FOD wouldn't be out playing hockey, but something is definitely up as these vids are odd as heck. He never reposts vids from the random internet, making this latest one even odder and so obvious! How can he not even see that????
That’s what i’m thinking.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Mod has gone ‘orf to celebrate Granny Judith’s milestone birthday.

Wtf.

Such a weird time to post as well??? And tactically on stories, guess they don't want to pay any more money for comment bots...

Also....I now am starting to think MoD is fine, how can FOD be so blasé otherwise?
What she should be doing is asking CB, CC, HM and TMS for individual catch ups, bring them a mahoosive sorry gift each and grovel like crazy and apologize face to face...until they forgive her or at least agree to draw a line under it!
Then once all her instahun friendships are at least back on some level, then an apology should come out to her sheep followers on Instagram and also she ought to apologize to Tattlers for throwing us under the bus too, while actually being one of us . ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely! He's done 3 posts since the "scandal" and all 3 have missed the mark by about 59 billion miles. He is single handedly destroying anything they had left to salvage.
I agree. I think this one may just have killed it all for them. It certainly helps keeps the racism accusations going if the press want to keep that going.

Career suicide for Grace O’Leary too.

Reactions: 16
Been reading all this like o_O and not commented before... been on CTs lists and when you go into the compilation of all 2016 guest lists, the one CH did has a broken link. All the others work so defo been actively taken down! Makes me think there is more to this as surely CT wouldn’t go to that much bother if there was still a friendship there?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s the least transparent one! She bleats on about sustainability but has new clothes every single day. She supports small businesses by accepting freebies. The only thing I will say is she’s one of only a few of those insta mums who hasn’t unfollowed MOD.

Reactions: 16
FOD/MOD obviously weren’t that avid users of Tattle otherwise they’d know that the ‘I have/want a black friend’ tactic was disastrous for Mrs Meldrum.

What an absolute dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.