MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is! They post absolutely everything about their lives, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them mention anything about non-insta friends, which is weird in itself. Now it’s all gone tits up, who can she turn to? Maybe if she wasn’t so ruthless and ambitious, she’d actually be being supported right now and would come out of the other side with her sanity intact. As it stands, all the insta-cunts have sung along to ding dong the witch is dead and scrambled for relevancy on top of her battered reputation. Clemmie is a witch, but she doesn’t deserve to be treated like the antichrist for fucks sake!
Ooooohhhhh. Still flogging the wares just not as the RJ × MOD collab. Sneaky.

I think it speaks volumes from her silence and that no one wants to speak up. Or can’t speak up. Remember we don’t know everything

Reactions: 7
Didn’t MOD invite Candice to the dinner/launch of the jewellery collection? Was this post the podcast with the picture of Candice and the ‘demonic’ MOD? Did the mid dinner crystal reading not go well? Did the other instamums all know about Alice while they dined and got free jewellery? Was something said at that dinner with all of the instamum gang there?

So many questions!
Yes, the Argos jewellery knock off launch, something must have happened there , spidey sense is tingling 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone notice all the instahuns filling their homes with Argos furniture? Martha renovated her entire house with 'gifts'.
Amtico floors
Log burner
Rugs
Furniture
Bathroom suite
Tiles
Paint
Garden furniture.
Her entire wardrobe is gifted from Very. Food from milk & more and gousto.
A gifted staycation every holiday.
Smegging hell who follows this woman.
She talks constant tit to herself and just shops every damn day!!!
She ought to be tagging every single post as AD. #burstthatbubbleplease

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They’re all DYING to remind us why they’re relevant
You are right, desperate to be relevant but couldn't be farther from relevance. They are cold hard sellers that would tread on each other for the next gig. What a bloody awful existence.

Reactions: 11
I notice that DLAM posted this yesterday for world kindness day on her Insta but had comments turned off. Not sure if comments were ever on it.

Think it send a signal about her silence and her stance re MoD (sticking by her?). Though I might be reading too much into it
Oh FFS, DLAM has just posted a ‘why I’m relevant post’ just now. They really do love a bandwagon don’t they 😄

It’s like she’s written a covering letter for some twatty Insta job 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I know MOD was the one faking her identity and bitching but FOD is really the ruthless exploiter of the children more than her. I recall hearing MOD on a pod saying of FOD “well he seems to have taken over the twins so I can’t post about them,” or words to that effect- as if this wasn’t an agreed strategy but something he had just done. I had the impression they were competitive with one another over Instagram and he was ‘winning’ because he had the cute twins.. That’s not putting your marriage first is it? That’s having your head turned by a million followers.
He deserves as much flak as her if not more with his snide comments about food banks etc all while pushing gusto and anything else he can put his stupid smarmy smug face to and we go on about ‘her’ with the £4,000.00 sink it’s THEM! THEM they are a team, he is so smarmy he makes me want to puke he would be nothing without those twins NOTHING!! Feeling ranty tonight very ranty

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tova Leigh has just posted a really funny tongue-in-cheek parody of influencers on Facebook that made me chuckle 😁. It's not deep and meaningful or anything but it's a pretty good parody!

The lurking journalists wanna get on THAT particular topic. Now there’s a story! Didn’t she stop featuring them for about 48 hours after it all came out?!
She waited 24 hrs! She also set up a vlog for her 8 year old daughter on YouTube but think she had second thoughts as she only posted 3 vlogs.

• Angry
Why would someone put their 8 year old on the world wide web for everyone to see? God that's scary. 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve just spent far too long watching UGGs highlights (after someone showed her quote on the previous thread) and I LOVE her, she’s very funny. Please tell me she’s not like all the others?! (Hi by the way 👋🏼 Serial lurker, only followed the ODs out of morbid curiosity and had no clue who all these other instahuns were until following all this drama!)
Who is UGG? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Just looking at MODs photos of almost this time last year when she posted a photo of her and SMS & Hungermama, NSSN saying some of best women she knows she knows through Instagram. There lies the problem. If most of your friends are Instagram friends then *alarm bells* why don’t you have real friends gathered throughout your life. Instagram friends may be fun but at end of the day they are only there for their own purpose to make money or get more followers from hanging out with you. They’ll drop you like a stone like that. Real friends don’t behave like this. They have all got caught up in a false world. Feel sorry for all of them.

Reactions: 22
Who is UGG? 🤔
Ultimate Girl Gang ; Vair posh mum of 4 girls: 4 and under . She’s very funny ,great sense of humour , likes a drink and isn’t bothered about being a social media darling. Does lots of stuff with her girls and is hilarious .

Reactions: 12
Ultimate Girl Gang ; Vair posh mum of 4 girls: 4 and under . She’s very funny ,great sense of humour , likes a drink and isn’t bothered about being a social media darling. Does lots of stuff with her girls and is hilarious .
Thank you! will check her out. x

Reactions: 3
I’d never heard of tattle before this drama, but I’m so glad I checked it out.

I’m on maternity leave right now after having my first baby 7 months ago, and I was feeling so lonely and jealous of the instamum crowd. I’ll be totally honest, I bought into the lies and longed for the holidays, designer furniture and actually bought 2 pairs of superga shoes (I don’t regret that though, they’re much more comfy than converse for me).
Thanks to tattle, and the MOD drama, I’ve had my eyes opened and I feel a lot better about my own life. Just goes to show how Instagram can really sucker you in. It’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.