MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see Rachel Jackson London, her jewellery collaborator, has immediately distanced herself. The jewellery is still for sale, but this is a pretty clear message........
Nahh from a PR perspective that is VERY safe. She has been seen to answer ✅ she has shut down the conversation ✅ and been polite and happy to discuss further privately ✅ she has also stated a fact (eg. CURRENTLY there isn’t a line of jewellery being worked on) ✅... she hasn’t said she has broken ties due to recent events ❌or that there won’t be another collab in the future (when this all blows over!) ❌

Edited to add: she also hasn’t sat on either side of this fence by saying something like- we have pulled all products from our online store until everything is resolved, or we are keeping the items up but donating X amount to a charity relevant to everything that’s been going on etc... ❌

So she’s shutting the guy up but still happy to make money basically ... 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve just spent far too long watching UGGs highlights (after someone showed her quote on the previous thread) and I LOVE her, she’s very funny. Please tell me she’s not like all the others?! (Hi by the way 👋🏼 Serial lurker, only followed the ODs out of morbid curiosity and had no clue who all these other instahuns were until following all this drama!)
She’s not a drama-seeker and what you see is what you get I think. Though she has unfollowed MoD 😄 she’s loaded but doesn’t try to hide that fact and doesn’t appear shady re gifts/ads nor does she go to the opening of an envelope like the rest of the Instahuns do

Ironically it was a shout out from MoD that got her a large number of her followers incl myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If the tabloids pick up the moniker “racist blogger Clemmie Hooper...” then no one will touch her.

Reactions: 8
That’s a good one too!
Just seen Clemmie T’s stories, going on about purpose and why she started her ‘lists’ on Instagram- anything for engagement eh!
I’ve also realised all the instamums have a sort of cover for their blagging, with CT it’s the lists, MOD was gasandair, all the mamas who sell over priced merch... but really, if they were only on Instagram to showcase these things they wouldn’t need to be selling pics of their kids online too would they?
But they all know that’s what’s needed for engagement - cute kids = ads.
Hope this makes sense, I’ve typed as I’ve thought so probably a bit incoherent! I’m also annoyed as it’s reminded me of all the bullshit “I’m doing these ads for you (the followers)” type posts 🙄
They’re all DYING to remind us why they’re relevant 😴
But also - if that’s genuinely what their passion was (eg. CT and her lists, or CH and G&A) then they would have championed it above all else. Above the free holidays, above the jewellery Collabs, above the 16th gifted stay this year in a chalet/cabin/holiday caravan/ snazzy apartment because diluting it doesn’t help. But they’ve ALL “diversified” in order to be in with a chance of catching the glitzier glamorous deals that have sweet f.a to do with what theyre telling you they are actually here for (ergo why we MUST continue to follow) 🙃🤯

Reactions: 16
So who’s responsible for the shoddy quality of the jewellery if not the maker?

Reactions: 23
That’s a good one too!
Just seen Clemmie T’s stories, going on about purpose and why she started her ‘lists’ on Instagram- anything for engagement eh!
I’ve also realised all the instamums have a sort of cover for their blagging, with CT it’s the lists, MOD was gasandair, all the mamas who sell over priced merch... but really, if they were only on Instagram to showcase these things they wouldn’t need to be selling pics of their kids online too would they?
But they all know that’s what’s needed for engagement - cute kids = ads.
Hope this makes sense, I’ve typed as I’ve thought so probably a bit incoherent! I’m also annoyed as it’s reminded me of all the bullshit “I’m doing these ads for you (the followers)” type posts 🙄
Quite a few accounts have mentioned the purpose of Instagram etc in the last 24hrs. I unfollowed them after reading tbh as it just seemed like the latest Insta-hun speak and a few have decided to copy it 😴

Reactions: 12
Nahh from a PR perspective that is VERY safe. She has been seen to answer ✅ she has shut down the conversation ✅ and been polite and happy to discuss further privately ✅ she has also stated a fact (eg. CURRENTLY there isn’t a line of jewellery being worked on) ✅... she hasn’t said she has broken ties due to recent events ❌or that there won’t be another collab in the future (when this all blows over!) ❌
I can’t see it on the RJL website anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Quite a few accounts have mentioned the purpose of Instagram etc in the last 24hrs. I unfollowed them after reading tbh as it just seemed like the latest Insta-hun speak and a few have decided to copy it 😴
Feels like they suddenly feel that the instablagger role has really taken a turn for the worse and they now feel they need to validate themselves. Most of them have probably been reading here but don't want to admit it. I think the posts from CT were a bit of a pisstake, priding herself on speaking about every detail of her life for the past few years and edgy topics but can't address her true opinion on all this mess.

Reactions: 18
I googled Clemmie Hooper Jackson Jewellery and the page is up, but her name isn’t on it. It’s only referred to as Cosmic Love.
Ooooohhhhh. Still flogging the wares just not as the RJ × MOD collab. Sneaky.

Reactions: 13
If you declare you are making videos for children then there will be no comments or Ad revenue available. There’s a YouTube video about it which explains it in more detail.
I don’t understand how the Saccone-Joly’s still have their comments!

Reactions: 11

Edited to add: she also hasn’t sat on either side of this fence by saying something like- we have pulled all products from our online store until everything is resolved, or we are keeping the items up but donating X amount to a charity relevant to everything that’s been going on etc... ❌

So she’s shutting the guy up but still happy to make money basically ... 🤦‍♀️
😁 Rachel’s dumped her in the fairground they filmed her in quicker than they can say ‘kiss me quick‘[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think if shows Rachel Jackson in a pretty piss poor light tbh. No one would’ve heard of her if it wasn’t for MoD and now she’s dropped her over a few two-faced comments on a gossip site.

I wonder if any of the chosen few Insta huns who were at the snazzy collab launch party have offered any support? Doubtful. Probably not wearing the free jewellery they were given either - they can’t even sell it now 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree, a careful response from Rachel Jackson however I did notice that a lot of the MOD collab photos have been deleted though! 🙊
Hi, i’ve been lurking following the drama here and couldn’t resist anymore. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.