MOD & FOD #13 My wife has jeopardised our brand, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
side note: how annoying is influencers referring to instagram as 'these squares'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think the biggest revelation, is just how far she’ll go for 10k 😂😱 that girlfriend show 😱 she didn’t suck him off btw, just hid her head under his top, but still! Seemed quite happy to let her BF think she had!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A blogger called Sasha Wilkins, Liberty London Girl, has this morning been complaining in her stories that one of her posts (an #ad) only received 600 views. She’s also insinuating that she and others are being penalised when they post an advert by having the algorithms affect views. This isn’t the first time she’s complained about not getting enough views or likes. She has approx 46k followers. She's also claimed that she'll have to pay Instagram to get more views. 🤔
One advert was for a laptop she says she uses. However I don’t believe her as she’s ALWAYS pictured with a MacBook. The other product is her dog advertising a poisonous Seresto collar, which she has never been pictured wearing before. She posts her dog frequently - dog has own account @lovelylettice and it’s easy to see that she’s not wearing the Seresto in other pictures.
LLG was one of the earlier successful bloggers and once upon a time I really enjoyed her blog. Then she stopped blogging about anything other than sponsored content (and all very random stuff that I had no interest in - high end cars and the races as far as I can remember) and has only relatively recently moved over to IG in any meaningful way. And I also have a vague memory of her getting caught out flogging #gifted stuff on ebay.

Reactions: 2
Self-aggrandizing, narcisstic, vain, egocentrical poseurs!!! The lot of them.

Reactions: 14
I certainly hope someone somewhere has those kalechi videos. She needs to be called out too. She made some crazy insinuations and accusations.
I hope so too. There was no excuse and so far her behaviour has added to the attacks on Clemmie whilst simultaneously advancing her and CB. I always thought two wrongs don’t make a right?? - and by that I mean two wrong doings!!

Reactions: 5
LLG was one of the earlier successful bloggers and once upon a time I really enjoyed her blog. Then she stopped blogging about anything other than sponsored content (and all very random stuff that I had no interest in - high end cars and the races as far as I can remember) and has only relatively recently moved over to IG in any meaningful way. And I also have a vague memory of her getting caught out flogging #gifted stuff on ebay.
Yes I do remember her from years ago and there was some kind of mini scandal - possibly something to do with counterfeit goods? I can’t remember exact details but I started reading her blog around the time that Laura Fantacci wrote WIT and seem to remember it was much better than her IG now.

Reactions: 1
I’m stumped for anything eloquent or insightful to add. They’re all just cunts.

You could write a PhD thesis on how this has all played out. The mind boggles at human behaviour, seriously. MOD and FOD’s whole thing of selling their kids’ privacy in the first place, her decision to repeatedly join a site she says herself is full of trolls to insult her friends and husband, the resulting naming and shaming, the bullshit non-apologies, the turnaround of the narrative, and the coming out on top of the previous bottom-tier dwellers. How? Just bloody how!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Perhaps this will be looked back on in years to come (if there's still anything to look back on) as a prime example of the empty shallowness of Instagram influencers and their contribution to the want want want culture and their (the Instgrammers') endless greed for more. Hey guys, this Instagram gig is a real doozy! Get as many followers as you can by promoting values of togetherness, forgiveness and relatibility with other people who joined the baby train, whilst simultaneously making them want things they can't afford and yearn for things they'll never have (and which you got only because it was free or gifted) - holidays/clothes/home furnishings/someone taking whimiscal shots of you looking thoughtful in leopard print - making them feel shitter and smaller about themselves than before they came across your vacuous content. Phew! Essay over. Side note: I had never heard of the other names before this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I watched that episode of “Fool Around with my Girlfriend” and I can’t get over what a nasty piece of work Clemmie was in it. The other girls must have hated her. It says a lot when her own boyfriend said something along the lines of “I always knew she was witch”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fool around with my girlfriend - part 2 (with Marcus) was THE worst one of them all 😆😆😆 I really wonder if FOD has watched these episodes, I doubt it....

Clemmie Telford has weighed in - sort of. She was (is?) her close friend so I’m sure this is really hard for her
She is “processing it” apparently. Was led to believe they’re good friends but I’d want my mate to say something better than that. However, I guess CT does not want to damage her own Insta so can’t be seen to public ally support her.

Reactions: 9
Perhaps this will be looked back on in years to come (if there's still anything to look back on) as a prime example of the empty shallowness of Instagram influencers and their contribution to the want want want culture and their (the Instgrammers') endless greed for more. Hey guys, this Instagram gig is a real doozy! Get as many followers as you can by promoting values of togetherness, forgiveness and relatibility with other people who joined the baby train, whilst simultaneously making them want things they can't afford and yearn for things they'll never have (and which you got only because it was free or gifted) - holidays/clothes/home furnishings/someone taking whimiscal shots of you looking thoughtful in leopard print - making them feel shitter and smaller about themselves than before they came across your vacuous content. Phew! Essay over. Side note: I had never heard of the other names before this thread!
I think same , such a perfect example of the very worst of humanity , Darwin said it was survival of the fittest and he was not wrong , it’s why the world is being controlled by the very worst of people sociopathic , money and power obsessed types because you can’t rise and have a conscience , if these people had a conscience they could not so easily dupe their fans into believing them and copying them , without customers for the swipe ups they fail , without greedy corporations taking advantage of cheap advertising they fail , no place in the dog eat dog world of influencers for conscience, loyalty or compassion and each new batch is that bit worse than the last , I have likened this many times to politics for the same reasons until we the general public stop consuming their bullshit , stop accepting the corruption we know exists then it will continue and it won get better ...

Reactions: 29
Sooooo, Instagram is just purely for the fun & japes Slymon, eh? So how come it's all so calculated and planned, eh? What's with you using bots to boost your responses to BobbleGate post, eh? Why direct and boost it specifically at your American audience, eh? Could it be because there's been little media coverage so far about your wife in the USA, eh?

Yeah, sounds like such fun and so as hoc.

Not.

Reactions: 30
I think there is a major hypocrisy in infiltrating your “squares” very public ally with photos and stories, collabs and #gifted get-aways with a set of people, knowing there is something to be gained by flaunting your affiliation and connection with them, and leveraging off each other’s followings, only to turn around and say it’s private when the proverbial sh*t hits the fan with any of them. When your pubic hair routine and birthing isn’t private, your kids and marriage isn’t private, your choice of period wear isn’t private, the holidays you take, what your kids eat, then you’ve sold your soul and this isn’t private either...

Also, I’ve actually found it staggering how many people who use SM don’t actually understand how it works. How do people not know what a bot is, or boosts, or paid likes and comments by geographic location, or sponsored content, and in some cases what fake accounts are, or affiliate links etc... you’re literally having the wool pulled over your eyes in a big way every time you’re on there If you don’t get the facts behind the inner workings of it...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I reget watching episode 2 of fool around with my girfriend, they had a glory hole :LOL:

I bet she applied for big brother and got turned down but were offered this pilot instead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sooooo, Instagram is just purely for the fun & japes Slymon, eh? So how come it's all so calculated and planned, eh? What's with you using bots to boost your responses to BobbleGate post, eh? Why direct and boost it specifically at your American audience, eh? Could it be because there's been little media coverage so far about your wife in the USA, eh?

Yeah, sounds like such fun and so as hoc.

Not.
Agreed . It’s so obviously US bots- not least because the timing of the post last night when America had hours to drown out any negative comments, but the UK was winding down for bed. Even more obvious this morning as none of the fake accounts who were jumping on anyone who dared query his post have said anything - they are all still bloody sleeping 🤣🙄

Reactions: 11
It seems very stupid to show her children in such a large open platform. And as she has the cooking side etc she doesn’t really need to.
She’s been showing her children since they were little, and even write a post about why she thinks it’s OK. It’s on her blog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.