MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is getting ridiculous now. So many people on Instagram just wanting to have a go at sticking the knife in.
‘Calling for the NMC to review her conduct.’ By posting a caption on instagram to get your likes and engagement up [emoji1303]
That’ll get them right on the case. FML, these people.

Reactions: 17
Urgh... the more I see of her, the more I dislike her. I’d have far more respect for her cause if she didn’t spend her time talking about lipsticks, Hermes handbags and it being a ‘hard work day’. There are real people out there with real problems. And when I need to protect my mental health I take a complete SM break, I don’t post stories about taps 🙄
When I saw the tap stories I thought she was taking the p out of MOD. Then just thought YAWN you are all so bloody boring and decided to unfollow her and a bunch of the other self important lot on Insta. Recent days have shown what an utter playground it is and in such an embarrassing, phoney and blatant way for all of them.

Reactions: 9
Hair bobbles. No wonder she called him a grade A twit. He kind of is. Can you even imagine? I'd tell him to duck right off. They're in the midst of a proper family crisis, she's likely going to lose her job and not only has he thrown her under the bus, but he's posting banal sh*t about hair bands. SMH. #marriagegoals

Reactions: 22
Slight tangent here but I've just spent the last half an hour explaining this lord of the flies black mirror sh*t storm to my husband: "hang on, which one is Clemmie and which one is Candice" x 100. He is now a fan of tattle and can see the need for its existence. The only place that seems to hold the fakery, exploitation and dodgy businesses accountable.
Sorry I hope that wasn't as boring as that mummy smile's last post.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On Saturday I felt truly sorry for FOD. He looked genuinely miserable and upset. But this video is just ridiculous and in my opinion he posted too early. He should've waited at least two or three more days.. or maybe until Clemmie makes another statement.. But posting something this stupid while Clemmie is still silent and there are still loads of newspapers reporting on it is foolish / disrespectful

Reactions: 24
I’ve read about 100 pages of this now and I still haven’t seen what MOD said that was racist I must have missed it, could someone fill me in?

Reactions: 6
What a load of bobbling bollocks. I'm not sure what's more embarrassing FOD or the comments. They deserve each other.

• Haha
I've always seen through FOD - adoration by the instahuns is all he cares about. Clemmie may have fucked up but he is a seriously crappy partner...this is not how you deal with a crisis as a family unit!

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion - My wife has jeopardised our ‘brand’, but where oh where did I put that hair band?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Presumably there are ads to come and posting one of those first would have been worse. Maybe this is like an advance party of a post to catch all the flak before a paid one.
Like a big sponge to soak up all the criticism prior to the next #ad!

Slight tangent here but I've just spent the last half an hour explaining this lord of the flies black mirror sh*t storm to my husband: "hang on, which one is Clemmie and which one is Candice" x 100. He is now a fan of tattle and can see the need for its existence. The only place that seems to hold the fakery, exploitation and dodgy businesses accountable.
Sorry I hope that wasn't as boring as that mummy smile's last post.
I did the same with my sister earlier! She was fully invested after i had finished telling her all about it 😂

Reactions: 5
Joined after seeing MoD’s apology story. It’s like I’ve found my tribe.

Reactions: 38
Wonder if he filmed that around the house while Clemmie lies in bed in tears. It’s what I’d be doing if I were her.

Reactions: 5
I've always seen through FOD - adoration by the instahuns is all he cares about
He's an attention seeking child. And now we know why....because the woman he solemnly declared marriage vows to thinks very little of him, possibly feels frustrated by his childlike behaviour and has evidently distanced herself from him over, at least, the last few years.

So he seeks adulation from the predominantly female flock fanbase, who hang off his every misspelt word and declare their devotion to him repeatedly.

It probably 'sparks joy' in a life where he's been increasingly isolated since they relocated and it definitely reaps financial rewards, so it's a 'win win' virtual game of life for him really.

Reactions: 17

Really sad to watch this, discussion with Clemmie Telford about what a positive support network the instamums are and MOD saying how she has made such real friendships and at this time she had been posting for ages already :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is getting ridiculous now. So many people on Instagram just wanting to have a go at sticking the knife in.
Ffs. I wasted too much time on this already. This is beyond ridiculous. One would argue this is EXACTLY what MOD meant when she said CB brings aggressiveness back to race. This is blowing things so much out of proportion it's actually unbelievable.

Was what she say ok to say given who she is? Nope.

Is generalising black people as aggressive wrong? Hell yeah.

Are there really no POC who bring things back to race as an argument to shut the conversation? Let's be honest, probably plenty.

Was MOD an asshole? 100%

Does she deserve to be dragged through mud and labelled as racist for her family to read it because of one out of context comment that wasn't even the point of this whole thing?? Definitely not.

All these anti-racist crusades are fair if accurate. This isn't the case here. What she said was completely out of order and yes institutionalised racism is still a big issue but let's not make MOD a poster child of black oppression because she isnt one.

And, I wouldn't be surprised if FODs latest post is what it is and there has been no further engagement or deleting comments on mods and FODs Instagrams because there are lawsuits coming. Saying what mod did was a dick move is one thing, labelling her something that will stick forever and will always be there on the Internet is another. It's defamation.

And no, I am not defending her. I do not agree that POC use their race as an excuse, I do not know mod or fod. I'm offering an outsider fresh perspective because people are too quick to throw life alternating labels on her. Are these people living in glass houses?

In the large scheme of things, she bitched about her friends and they found out. Who hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.