MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why the media didn't actuly mention the alleged racism. They know better and are scared of paying thousands if not millions in defamation lawsuits. The FODs will not let it go and neither should they.
Do you know what, that’s absolutely right. If I were MOD I’d want to go and sue the pants off every single person presenting it as fact (not opinion) that I was racist - it’s like you can drag someone for what they did but Don’t go expecting them to apologise for something they are not.

The MMBRACE report was brought to my attention by this debacle and I’m genuinely going to look into it more because that ‘5 x more likely to die’ statistic is a shocker and saddens me. If only people would focus on sharing that - we could all learn so much

Glad to come here on Tattle and have a brief reprieve of normality actually! All of us here have ended up sticking up for MOD the most 🤣 funny that

Reactions: 16
What’s going on now, a 28second video on where hair bands go. I, too, can only conclude he’s testing the waters. He’s missing his usual posts and has ADs to do but can’t be seen to dive straight into one. I honestly don’t think he was privy to any of ‘Alice’ and Saturday’s story was him genuinely P’d off at her, and for her.
Back to what’s going on in the press about her, yes it’s been blown out now and I’m at a loss of where her direction is going to be - totally off Instagram or slowly back? I didn’t think her CB comment on here was racist in the slightest. I think some people just desperately want it to be so they can bring her down.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 56594yes but it's difficult to argue against people who feel like this. Mods got no chance against that attitude.
This isn’t quite as crazy as it sounds. The generally accepted definition of racism includes the concepts of systemic prejudice, I.e. things like institutional racism, how discrimination affects people’s lives across the board (career, education, healthcare etc etc) vs just being about someone having a prejudice against someone of another race.

Reactions: 6
I came to this thread after Clemmies apology, wondering what on earth was going on- wow.
Beeen following for days now and have to say I just feel so sad about the whole situation.
When I was 8 month pregnant my partner left me and I was devastated. It has been just my beautiful daughter and me since then, and I’m not saying this for pity- but in my darkest times at the beginning when I was the only of my friends with a baby and I felt so alone. I looked to people like MOD on insta as inspiration things would get better, I totally believed in her.
I just feel so deceived and disappointed by all of this? And she’s a midwife- someone you should be able to trust? It’s sad. I feel for her she must have some serious pain in her life

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe he absolutely hates her. He often seems like he’s passive aggressive attacking her. This is just the ‘don’t you duck my deals up Clemmie’ he couldnt come back with an ad, so this is the precursor to an already filmed advert. Probably for gousto
His woe is me 1st post was just awful! I still can't quite get over how bad it was and how dreadful he came across. I can imagine that he's always lorded it over her because he has more followers than her. And let's face it, it's the twins and the whole "oooh look at me being a hapless dad, surrounded by the females" that has got the post menopausal wimmin frothing in their knickers over him.

She fucked up, she posted tit on here and issued a tit apology for it. She should have owned it in my opinion. She should have said yes, I posted tit and I shouldn't have. I called my husband a twit because at times he is! I did this and I am sorry. I think it would have been easier for her to get over.

I think Simon is loving this tit, because he now gets to play the victim of the overbearing wimmin again and that is his schtick. He is far more revolting in all this. He should have had her back but no, he just wants the instafame. He is pathetic!

(I never thought I would come out on her side, but there you are)

Reactions: 27
Nah this tit vid is getting too many comments- I don’t buy it.
I think he (his management) have paid to have this post boosted, likely in the US (lots of mentions of "bobby pins" 🙄), guaranteeing loads of comments and engagement - all paid for (I work for an ad agency and we do social media marketing). He is an absolute brazen, self serving tosser. The fact he's done this in the middle of this shitstorm shows who he really is....an sneaky, selfish prat who is ADDICTED to Instagram adoration. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't care where the hair bands are, where's the sick bag?

Hair today, hair tomorrow. FOD's going nowhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's bloody ridiculous that these instahuns are so super eager to celebrate the complete destruction of someone's life and livelihood who was once their "friend." MOD gossiped about people online, she didn't bomb a museum ffs. And now these women are all foaming at the mouth to be sure her life and family are destroyed and they get their few moments of instafame and boosted engagement. It's GROSS. I'm no fan of MOD, I used to follow her but started to find her rather inauthentic and hated how she bullies people who disagreed with her on her posts, but this let's destroy a woman and her family tit is proper fucked up.
Agreed. Such a witch hunt.

Reactions: 6
I think he (his management) have paid to have this post boosted, likely in the US (lots of mentions of "bobby pins" 🙄), guaranteeing loads of comments and engagement - all paid for (I work for an ad agency and we do social media marketing). He is an absolute brazen, self serving tosser. The fact he's done this in the middle of this shitstorm shows who he really is....an sneaky, strategic prat who is ADDICTED to Instagram adoration. Grim.

I think you're right. I just checked and it's got 14,000 likes already, his last video has 3,000.

I think we can all agree that the video is shite so it can't be genuine appreciation. The likes are other bought or the fangirls are out in force (or maybe both)

Reactions: 15
I really, really want to know how many other instamums (the sooner this term is dead buried and part of history the better) are here on tattle, bitching with intent about their peers. Anyone want to ‘fess up? There must be truck loads of the hypocrites here amongst us. The only difference with Clemmie is she got caught out. And I think one of the reasons they’re making such a fuss about this & blowing it out of proportion, acting all wounded and self-righteous is they’re in on it themselves. Attack the best form of defence and all that.

I think MOD is a snobby sell-out but she doesn’t deserve to be the fall guy for what I’m sure is an absolute can of worms waiting to be opened.

A Lib Dem candidate has resigned (forced to) and an investigation is underway for racist tweets he made in 2009/2010. This isn’t a witch hunt, it isn’t just happening to Clemmie. This is a way of trying to stamp out racism and casual racism. So many people on here have said what Clemmie said wasn’t racist but I’m sure some people think it was. Same with meldrum. I imagine it might be argued that what this Lib Dem said is far, far worse than what Clemmie said but is that the point? Comments cant be judged on a curve or a scale - they’re either racist or they’re not.

Why does FOD have more followers than MOD? At least she has her USP (being a midwife) what is his backstory to mean he has a bigger following. I had only heard of her before this whole debacle but didn’t follow either (still don’t) but I’m trying to get my head around why he has the greater following? From what I can see, his page is filled with try-hard annoying videos and photos of him trying to look cool... at least her photos she looks attractive and is selling something that looks good?

am I missing something??
The little blonde moppet twinnies are his usp and his hapless, poor man alone amongst the chicks. It's a tired, bullshit stereotype

Reactions: 14
Oh hey
👋
Just joined too as I can’t take my eyes off this car crash 🙈
Suggestion: “never mind the bobbles...”
(Can’t think of how to end that)...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel I can’t judge whether it’s a racist comment or not because it’s not my place to judge that. I’m white. I loathe the phrase ‘playing the race card’, which I have only ever seen or heard used by prejudiced people. I have a lovely friend who is black and who has cried on me in frustration at constantly being called aggressive just for being assertive at work. I’ve seen POC call it racist. I’ve also seen POC say they don’t find it racist. I’ve seen far worse overt racism go unchallenged and unchecked. I have zero knowledge of CB and her personality and posting.

I don’t know who does get to be the arbiter of all this but so far as the NMC go, I suspect the fact that there is even a question mark over it won’t play well.

For thread title, how about ‘While FOD looks for his hair bobbles, the Instahuns are looking for his wife’?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.