MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I'm judging the comment in context to what mod has said in another statement saying Candice has a important message that needs to be heard. She's a privileged clueless snob. Not not racist in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
This is getting ridiculous now. So many people on Instagram just wanting to have a go at sticking the knife in.
oh for crying out loud! That’s way over the top. This is like the time Jordyn Woods got off with Khloe Kardashians boyfriend then because everyone bullied her about it Jordyn actually came out on top because people felt sorry for her. I’m now starting to feel sorry for Clemmie ( a bit ) because what people are saying now is not even true! People are making out like she wants to murder all black women who give birth in her hospital and watch their babies die. It’s getting completely ridiculous and out of hand.

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion: Hair today, dog tomorrow? FOD’s on the j.o.b
😜

Reactions: 2
Thread title: '#ad brands: where the hell did they all go?

Maybe one for three week's time

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
FoD has lost his bobbles, balls, bankroll this week.. 'spose it always comes in 3's eh? 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a thought about why IGers hate tattle. It’s because they can’t delete our opinions or block us 😁 I want to mock tetyana’s endless drama but I know she’ll just delete and block me. So satisfying to do it here.

I predict she’ll need her own thread soon 😁😁😁

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.