MOD & FOD #12 When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi grace oā€™Leary,
No one is buying this the tit show that 900 people have something genuine to say about bobbles. Better luck next time please try again .
The rest of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 38
His wife is being hanged, drawn and quartered across the internet, she's being described as a troll on the BBC and in The Telegraph and the midwifery council have posted on Twitter about her and FOD posts some pathetic crap about hair bobbles. Clearly his priorities lie in ads and freebies. He's chosen Gousto and that stupid dog hat over his wife and the mother of his children. It's a rite of passage for women to learn that men can be b******s. My siblings and I learnt this through our dad's behaviour and it can't be undone. Our dad may be the father of daughters, but we're most definitely not daddy's girls. Once the trust is broken, so is the bond.

Reactions: 24
Hair bobbles. No wonder she called him a grade A twit. He kind of is. Can you even imagine? I'd tell him to duck right off. They're in the midst of a proper family crisis, she's likely going to lose her job and not only has he thrown her under the bus, but he's posting banal sh*t about hair bands. SMH. #marriagegoals
They will be in ā€˜hairband-gateā€™together, like he even has a tit without her knowledge or permission šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s all carefully orchestrated with them both for her gradual return

Reactions: 10
I did the same with my sister earlier! She was fully invested after i had finished telling her all about it šŸ˜‚
I genuinely love the thought that any mums who are in a bad place or feeling vulnerable/ inadequate which is compounded by instafakery could come to tattle and laugh along with everyone calling bs on it

Reactions: 19
The world has gone stark raving mad!

MOD posted the following comment as Alice about Candice Braithwaite: ā€œshe comes across as aggressive, itā€™s like she uses the race cardā€

Now all I keep seeing across Instagram stories and posts is ā€œA white midwife has been outed for bullying women of colour onlineā€ - WHERE?!

Bloody hell. well thatā€™s a good bit of stretching the truth to where it now no longer resembles reality!

This all came out on Friday and itā€™s taken people to about yesterday to really whip themselves up into a frenzy, because it was not that bad of a comment! (Ignorant certainly)

Bloody hell, thereā€™s enough actual racism in the world that we can focus on, no need to go making any up.

Reactions: 47
I have finally caught up! FOD really is a twit! I think he had to throw this video together quickly as he couldnā€™t be seen to be using the kids in a video after Alicesā€™ comments!
Also have to mention Brummumummyof2 aka the reason i joined tattle! Oh does she love a bandwagon- also iā€™ve always thought she was so desperate to part of the inner circle of the instahuns and they never accepted her so she definitely will be loving this!
Canā€™t stand brummy mummy.... trying to act like itā€™s affected her.... BORE OFF šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
The world has gone stark raving mad!

MOD posted the following comment as Alice about Candice Braithwaite: ā€œshe comes across as aggressive, itā€™s like she uses the race cardā€

Now all I keep seeing across Instagram stories and posts is ā€œA white midwife has been outed for bullying women of colour onlineā€ - WHERE?!

Bloody hell. well thatā€™s a good bit of stretching the truth to where it now no longer resembles reality!

This all came out on Friday and itā€™s taken people to about yesterday to really whip themselves up into a frenzy, because it was not that bad of a comment! (Ignorant certainly)

Bloody hell, thereā€™s enough actual racism in the world that we can focus on, no need to go making any up.
You'd think that these people would fact check before writing an essay of exaggerated bull tit šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
You'd think that these people would fact check before writing an essay of exaggerated bull tit šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
That's why the media didn't actuly mention the alleged racism. They know better and are scared of paying thousands if not millions in defamation lawsuits. The FODs will not let it go and neither should they.

Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion:

ā€œThe Insta Hun vultures are all jumping ship;
meanwhile SOD needs to get a [hair] gripā€

(SOD being ā€œseller of daughtersā€)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Superdrug's been on the phone offering FOD some soft touch hair grips to match his followers.

E9942A83-87A6-4C83-85E9-F4EEF862F956.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Newbie here. Just want to share these screenshots from the hairdband post. There is clearly a bot army or someone doing silencing on negative comments that are still / left there. This ā€eullermatos1ā€ and ā€pictures010ā€ are clearly a fake accounts..what lenghts does this take.

Attachments

Newbie here. Just want to share these screenshots from the hairdband post. There is clearly a bot army or someone doing silencing on negative comments that are still / left there. This ā€eullermatos1ā€ and ā€pictures010ā€ are clearly a fake accounts..what lenghts does this take.
i think ā€˜eullermatos1ā€™ is fod....

Reactions: 8
This may be old news but I canā€™t keep up with the threads! People have clearly been complaining to the NMC. Donā€™t know how I feel about it to be honest. View attachment 56596
I feel quite sorry for her. I disagree with what she said and I do think the fact that this is so public means that it may be difficult for her to continue practicing, but as a HCP, I would find it mortifying to be investigated by the NMC so publicly

Reactions: 7
Oh hey Hungermama šŸ‘‹ are you joining in too? How on earth do you know that HM was recommending au pairs to MOD? šŸ¤”
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ because she did it on her page šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I followed both of them. And my suggestion was basically there was a lot more to HM being so upset, in my opinion. Your comment is weird to be honest.

Heard you were asking about hairbands, Slymon? Did you mean 'Alice Bands' by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it's bloody ridiculous that these instahuns are so super eager to celebrate the complete destruction of someone's life and livelihood who was once their "friend." MOD gossiped about people online, she didn't bomb a museum ffs. And now these women are all foaming at the mouth to be sure her life and family are destroyed and they get their few moments of instafame and boosted engagement. It's GROSS. I'm no fan of MOD, I used to follow her but started to find her rather inauthentic and hated how she bullies people who disagreed with her on her posts, but this let's destroy a woman and her family tit is proper fucked up.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.