MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Sellers of Daughters were obviously such twats. I'm surprised anyone fell for their bullshit schtick: and after hearing how they treat their dog I'm hoping it's all over. And the dog is adopted by Paul O'Grady.

Reactions: 42
These comments are from The Telegraph....

Not fit to be a mother setting such a poor example to her own children.

Husband should grow a pair and set boundaries for what he will and won't tolerate. Bullying a spouse is akin to coercive control.

If she is still a registered midwife she should be reported and struck off.

Sorry only because she's been outed for the nasty piece of work she is.

Influencers' - they sound like a set of smug w-anchors.
And just look at the odious, malicious, Clemmie - she has woke, remainist, chattering class, snob written all over

No more than desperate narcissistic rentagobs

😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Factual

Not a neighbour but go to the park close to them. I am not saying their dog is mistreated...but why keep a dog in a car for any period of time? Especially at night. Our dog is in the car to and from the beach. End. Of.
Please call the rspca or the police if that’s the case. No dog should ever be shut in a car.

Factual

Not a neighbour but go to the park close to them. I am not saying their dog is mistreated...but why keep a dog in a car for any period of time? Especially at night. Our dog is in the car to and from the beach. End. Of.
I really hope your someone just trying to cause more drama - if this is true you need to report this ASAP.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have too much tea to spill for a post at this time! Tomorrow I will write a very long post.
But very quickly, I joined Tattle via MOD’s online spat with Cash Carraway.I used to get a response and like from Aliceinwonderlust ( MOD) on every one of my posts.I have looked and all of my Cash Carraway posts have disappeared???
In response to school fees, Clemmie replied to me in February 😂😂😂😂
Also she liked my comment saying she was a laughing stock and taking the piss out of the the cost of her kitchen knobs 😂
2EFE3764-9C99-49C3-9B6C-0BD29B6702FC.jpeg
3C2587B8-7A0D-4318-8D3B-875A1D5FB7B9.jpeg
49ACD321-C38D-4CE3-9C00-597B5709BCF6.jpeg
0455F19F-AFD1-49EE-9940-CE65D3E88DBD.jpeg
I look forward to sharing my juicy info tomorrow!

Reactions: 19
These comments are from The Telegraph....

Not fit to be a mother setting such a poor example to her own children.

Husband should grow a pair and set boundaries for what he will and won't tolerate. Bullying a spouse is akin to coercive control.

If she is still a registered midwife she should be reported and struck off.

Sorry only because she's been outed for the nasty piece of work she is.

Influencers' - they sound like a set of smug w-anchors.
And just look at the odious, malicious, Clemmie - she has woke, remainist, chattering class, snob written all over

No more than desperate narcissistic rentagobs

😕
Bet she suddenly wishes the polite chat on Tattle was all she had to deal with.

Reactions: 14
I fully blame Brexit (joke here) and the current social media influence upon society. The narcissist LIKES and affirmation are within normal
Society, but once placed on a platform they are Microscoped. I feel sad that our children (teenagers and pre teens) are growing up constantly looking for the social likes. The ticks. The clicks.
It’s sad.
What MOD did is really rather crappy. But, It’s just a social echo chamber of what’s going on everyday. We are forked.

Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion (early I know but this gal is getting through them!) “Alice? Alice? Who the f**k is Alice? Oh MOD, course it it”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think though depending on how far along you were you really wouldn't care. :ROFLMAO:

I do feel a bit sorry for her. She's been through being in the daily mail before, but she had her pals to lean on and for general support. I don't think there will be many wonderful girls only nights away now.
I think you would care a lot if you were in labour and she was your midwife! You wouldn’t trust her - it would be horrible

Reactions: 4
To recap for everyone who has joined because of this like me....

So.., MOD, Clemmie Hooper is considered one of the most famous mum bloggers, champions being a midwife, empowering women and has published books and podcasts to that effect, and has passionately led campaigns to have chat forums taken down that discredit her, with trolls/bullying nasty comments.
She gets a huge amount of negative commentary on these forums as people feel her and her husband exploit their children and overshare their affluent lifestyle, not declaring ads etc, and she reads the comments and has engaged as herself in the past, all normal, normal for people who are famous to have some people not like them and normal for her to feel a bit defensive and that she shouldnt be trolled...
She made a fake account in 2017 and kept going on it slagging off the people she was at events with etc, then made other fake accounts when people questioned it, made up a fake son and stories about a fake family and a sister in law who “worked with Clemmie” around her fake brothers' fireman shifts?! then all the people on this thread caught her out so she had no choice when some of the other famous instagram accounts posted about it,
she was sat logging into her instagram doing ads and content with other public figures then logging into tattle to be really nasty about them and her husband, whilst on holiday twice and whilst at home.
The other accounts she bitched about were thefatfunnyone Jess, Mother Pukka Anna, Mercer, Laura That Mummy Smile, Mercer, Mrs Hinch, Hunger Mama, Candice Braithwaite, her husband FOD, Carraway, INPOlife, PTWM, Mrs Meldrum, emily pink house,Cat not so smug now, a lot of these people constantly supported her, attended her events and considered her a friend or positive role model.
She said things like that "us poorer lot" to sound like one of the people, the best comments were really cringey and the worst fuelled racism and genuine trolling towards the people she was genuinely in person close friends with, doing podcasts with, being a midwife too...
People are so shocked because even when other users on the chat forum caught her out she posted "I'm not MOD, im not an instamum, im working class...I just used to know some of them before the fame went to their heads etc" she ONLY issued her apology when the evidence was already out in the public and she was forced and in the apology she lied and said she joined earlier this year only to defend her family, but she joined last year, was really nasty about Carraway before ever posting about her own account, then started commenting on the forums about herself early on, in a really patronising manner " come on guys I actually think Clemmie's blog is lovely, she is actually refreshing, i found her mooncup posts really helpful, I read about birth stories after the birth of my son". "is Clemmie any different to Jools Oliver and Giovanna Fletcher having her kids model they are just like child actors, I actually think Clemmie is really transparent with the few ads she posts" etc
The usernames were leopardprintvans and aliceinwanderlust on Tattle and she used to post on mumsnet , generally people that are disappointed think well it was numerous comments over the past year, she clearly felt those things (she defended Clemmie Telford only) and if she hadn't been caught out she would still be doing it now, she logged on time and time again and posted over and over again,

some of her comments...
"fod is a twerp, grade a tw**, i dont like his exposure of his kids but what is he without them..."
"ive noticed DLAM sells her clothes and pockets all the cash unlike MOD
I think MOD had cut back loads on posting her kids and is really transparent with a handful of ads, she speaks about things others dont and is I for one find her insightful...
MODs grey is tasteful unlike MRs Hinch, to my knowledge it was already grey when she moved in she has painted some walls...
I dont find MODS advertising sly, she is really interesting the other instamums are drivel..
I dont follow MOD but ive just gone to check and she did actually tag those ADs correctly...
I used to know MOD before my son was born...
i think grandparents pay the kids school fees MOD And FOD might be more sensible than to use instagram money...
the lowertier instamums think its all so easy...begging is embarassing..
MOD and FOD have 1.5 million followers so surely some can afford holidays that are tens of thousands £, why cant they post for them, the TOWIE lot get free holidays and no one berates them like you do MOD
"i grit my teeth when i see another ad for a brand that is way beyond my financial means...theyre given everything on a plate without having to do much..
"cash directly tried to ruin my friends life (dont know anything about that one)
if there was any genuine harm to her children wouldnt the police act...
when are the brands going to take responsibility, the greed is their fault. (well M&S?)
saw fatfunnyone on tv slagging her off, all her pictures in her underwear and long captions talking shite, she isnt funny
motherpukka used to be in all the instamum pics and nights out but she ditched them all for her campaign and failed attempt to be the next zoe balll, one minute she is in africa one minute she is with grandmother pukka swooshing her hair for garnier, smacks of bullshit and inconsistency...her husband is great but her changing room scenes are contrived...
they're desperate, intolerable, all begging to be at the top, all witches...
the oversharing is whiffy... convenient when the money is good enough...
emily's story made me want to put icicles in my eyes...she is bland, try hard..
nssm got asked on the ski trip she was lucky, year 9s etc...
inpo inst cliimbing is cringey...
theyre like a chav wannabe of mod and fod..
we havent had an abroad holiday in years,,, camping in devon is all we can manage, not affordable to common folk like us...
wouldnt suprise me if she skied in a thong shouting women supporting women doing the awful friday finger thing...
id never trust a journalist... tier 3 will insta the tit outa their kids to get to tier 1, its an ad she has to get the sheep to use the company...
theyd attend the opening of a fridge....
candice is shady,,,cant even repeat the rest again ...

(btw i'm so bothered because I thought I knew and respected her. I've supported her and admired her promoting supporting women, i'm in a similar profession and I believe you have a duty to be a role model for people her daughter's age and your clients, especially if you choose to make your family life and your motherhood a livelihood)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Something about Through the Looking Glass?
"Curiouser and curiouser"
"We're all mad here"

Lots of Alice in Wonderland fun to be had for a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What MOD did is really rather crappy. But, It’s just a social echo chamber of what’s going on everyday. We are forked.
Not really. Yes we are all fucked, social media is mental but we don’t all slag off our friends and spouses online, anonymously. It’s not rather crappy, she’s trashed her life as she knows it.

Reactions: 9
Not a fan but I reckon she’s clever enough to use this to her advantage. It was going to resurface anyway, and her response and the comments on her post are pretty amazing.
If by 'clever enough' you mean 'spinning things by deliberately omitting to own some of the hard facts', then perhaps. As others said, she was a pimp. The video is her representing as a pimp. She’s trying to move away from that by using the term sex worker. There’s a big difference between “selling” your own body and someone else’s. Her sex agency role meant putting sex workers in potentially dangerous situations. She was unlikely to know how many of them were completely willing participants and who’d been sexually abused as a kid, as many sex workers have. It’s clear her motivation then as now was money, and that’s the type of mindset in the sex world that puts cold cash before personal safety when sending people out on calls.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"We're all mad here"

Indeed....

"'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am catching up on this tit show. I had no idea who she was until someone on the Lily Pebbles thread mentioned her. I googled her name and there were news articles. The Mirror has a photo of her and her husband and the caption is about how she called her husband a "twit" on here. I am laughing so hard. Why one earth would she do that?

• Haha
"We're all mad here"

There's always the classic 'falling down the rabbit hole' too. The influencer rabbit hole.

• Haha
I am catching up on this tit show. I had no idea who she was until someone on the Lily Pebbles thread mentioned her. I googled her name and there were news articles. The Mirror has a photo of her and her husband and the caption is about how she called her husband a "twit" on here. I am laughing so hard. Why one earth would she do that?
She doesn't like him anymore. It's quite obvious. She does her best to avoid being with him unless she absolutely has to. Many a true word said in anonymity jest and all that.

Reactions: 14
I wonder did her husband know? I imagine if not, this could cause a real problem with their relationship. I would be SO hurt if my fiance did something like that.

Reactions: 8
I wonder did her husband know? I imagine if not, this could cause a real problem with their relationship. I would be SO hurt if my fiance did something like that.
Of course he knew!!!!

come on now.

slimy Simon was probably sitting there beside her, egging her on with what to say.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.