MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I know nothing about these people. I am starting from thread 10 but perhaps need to start from the beginning.
that’s what I did when I first joined tattle a couple of weeks ago. It took me days but it was the best time I had in a long time:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think the CB stuff was planted by MoD as deflection. All of this CB wanted to keep this close to her chest stuff - she made a bleeping TV documentary about it. Her fame hunger has resurfaced to bite her in the arse - I don’t think it’s right that some of them are trying to blame that on MoD

Some of the comments on Candice’s post by other Instahuns are just cringe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They're all as bad as each other, so eager to sell their children for money/freebies.

Hunger Mama's children were used in official ads for a festival back in December. I took a screenshot because I was so flabbergasted by it. HM said she gives her children £5-£10 each for their work. You couldn't make this tit up.

When we point things out like this about instamums, like the fact that children used on social media should have similar protections that child actors do with their wages, etc, we're just made out to be bullying harpies. We have genuine concerns.
Ugh I did not know that, that she does indeed admit to using her kids. I know HM comes out to be the major victim here almost but I always get the feeling she revels in 'being the victim'. I only follow her as an afterthought but I have stumbled so many times on her longwinded stories in which she is always at the verge of tears it seems, about the divorce, the fact she is 'all alone in the UK while her family is not', etc etc. I get life is hard sometimes but why share this over and over again on sm? Stay away from it, what are you gaining from being all teary eyed on Instagram over stuff a lot of people would consider not even THAT bad? I don't know, NOT my most favourite person and when it comes to her children...she apparently is looking for fame through them just like the other Instamums.

Reactions: 7
If anyone is wondering where pablo valentine features in all this....he’s locked in their Volvo most nights. He’s a very yappy dog but let’s face it dogs only yap when they need/want something. But instead of looking after his needs they pop him in the car on the street for the neighbours/passers by to deal with. This story is beyond sad the selfishness of mod/fod know no end.
Please don’t tell me this is true? 😱 My family are well known dog groomers in Kent who know every dog and their parents 😂, I’m going to investigate this further because they do cover Ramsgate and they groom dogs on their street...

Reactions: 14
Candice is more money grabbing than mod, all she wan't is more designer handbags and shoes and will sell vulnerable women's bodies or her children's privacy for these.

Candice the pimp is far worse than MOD who just made a couple of bitchy comments, she certain as duck wasn't profiting of selling women to be shagged by dirty old men. She shouldn't get away with lying and pretending to be a victim.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She doesn't like him anymore. It's quite obvious. She does her best to avoid being with him unless she absolutely has to. Many a true word said in anonymity jest and all that.
What if she has reason to act toward her husband in a not so friendly manner? God knows what goes on off grid between them but I have often thought perhaps something happened in their marriage that made her this way? Perhaps just the fact he is using the kids way more than she would like? Or something else entirely. I really don't think it is healthy to use your family to become high earners and it must have some effect on their interactions and marriage.

Reactions: 14
Maybe my values are twisted, but I don’t see how someone being a bit of a backstabbing cow is being so demonised to the level of making national news..........while someone admitting to being a prostitute (and ALLEGEDLY even a pimp!!!) is lauded and fawned over by the instahuns.

I had no idea who CB was until this thread, initially loved her classy response to the MOD debacle. But actually thinking about it I’m very conflicted about someone making money from other people selling their bodies, if that is true. Her body fine, making money out of others misery not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Candice is more money grabbing than mod, all she wan't is more designer handbags and shoes and will sell vulnerable women's bodies or her children's privacy for these.

Candice the pimp is far worse than MOD who just made a couple of bitchy comments, she certain as duck wasn't profiting of selling women to be shagged by dirty old men. She shouldn't get away with lying and pretending to be a victim.
She’s got the squad of Instahuns circling round her offering their faux support for nothing but their own benefit. One big massive eye roll at Susie Verill & The Frugality.
MoD did not make Candice reveal this - she did that herself because she wanted to be on TV. They need to remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s the longest time that MOD/FOD went without adding a post or story?

Do they actually have contracts that state a number of posts per week? Or how does this usually work?

Reactions: 3
What’s the longest time that MOD/FOD went without adding a post or story?

Do they actually have contracts that state a number of posts per week? Or how does this usually work?
That depends of course on the companies they have contracts with.

Reactions: 2
I was about to post this. The Instahuns have obviously decided MOD is the devil rather than a backstabbing witch.
This could end up backfiring on some of them if they don’t get a bit of perspective. MoD didn’t bully them imo - she mainly wrote a few bitchy back stabby comments about a few minor wannabes. Most of her comments were true. By crucifying her and trying to blame her for everything, it’s them that will end up being real bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think that’s probably right and I think she definitely resents this ‘lovely funny guy/ brilliant dad’ persona he puts on - as she said on a podcast recently that that is the opposite to how he is at home. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is quite moody and unpleasant a lot of the time actually, and she is a little bit trapped...
This is the first thing I've read that makes me feel really sorry for her (aside from the general pity for anyone who blows their life up). If that's true, what a hideously awful position to be in. Hard enough to contemplate breaking up a marriage, let alone with 4 kids, but when it could cost you a livelihood/'brand too...
Lovely bit of misogyny there from that commenter
How so? Aside from the less than perfectly woke "grow a pair" all the comment says is that he should have some self-respect/boundaries. It's not 'misogynistic' for a man to stand up for himself just because his troll or abuser is a woman.

Reactions: 8
This. I can't understand why so many people are acting so outraged that she 'insulted' him, I'm sure it was a joke that he was in on. Wouldn't be surprised if a couple of her closer instamum pals were in on the joke too and they came up with how she'd insult them together. Which may be why one or two of them didn't want it to come out apparently and have kept very very quiet. With the added benefit that it makes them look 'dignified'.
Maybe the ones who are milking the OuTrAgE are the ones who feel betrayed that they were excluded from the secret? 😆
Ooo, this could get properly conspiracy theory couldn't it?

If I was both of them I would delete mod/fod off Instagram and leave it all behind. They have embarrassed them selves, all of this history for their daughters to read on the internet that can never be erased. WHat crappy role models, caught up in an App that is Instagram sharing their precious daughters lives to the world. Comments about her husband for thier kids to read?

this can never be erased it's so bleeping sad they are both at fault here.

all for a tit load of gifted tit in bloody Thanet (no offence) and some bleeping crappy jewlerry that falls apart and some M&S floral dress!!!

no I do not want you to deliver my baby - duck off!!! Iets hope I don't go into labour on a Monday!!!
Hey, don't knock Planet Thanet! It was lovely before being overrun with DFL's 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry but zero sympathy from me for cb. She was PIMPING out women in the doc and very very pleased about it too. Hey statement is completely disingenuous and reveals her as a lying, sneaky nasty woman. Her spin on it is to leave it at mods door and play the poor sex worker card. She knows there's no need to apologise for that, she's carefully hidden the fact she solid other women's bodies to fund her life.
Yep, and she’s got the full backing of a lot of Instahuns. What a nasty, vicious, fickle circle they live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know she called FOD a twit, but does anyone think he could also be in on this? ‘call me a twit to make it more real’. I mean, I’m sure every single one of us calls our husbands worse to their face sometimes 😂. I think it’s very sly of MOD to post about so called friends, but it’s definitely been blown way out of proportion. If they don’t want to be friends with her, cool move on. That’s MODs loss she will have to deal with personally, but national news?

Reactions: 18
PTWM has announced she’s having a social media break this weekend 😂 for someone who is addicted to her phone and posts self-indulgent shite every 5 minutes this is unheard of. Maybe worried the press will come sniffing about what the years of PayPal donations from her followers has been spent on, why her followers raised money for a house deposit for her (for a house that she hasn’t bought) and why she appears to run a DA service that has limited safeguarding practices and potentially puts very vulnerable women in serious danger.

There’s quite a few Instamums panicking at the moment I bet about various things.
I cannot wait for her time to come. It will be well deserved when her downfall begins.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please don’t tell me this is true? 😱 My family are well known dog groomers in Kent who know every dog and their parents 😂, I’m going to investigate this further because they do cover Ramsgate and they groom dogs on their street...
Oh please do! I cant stand the thought of that poor pup being all stressed out in a car not knowing what the hell hes done wrong!
If they don't like barking/yappy dogs, why the hell get a dachsie?? Even a modicum of research would have told them dachshunds are the kings of yappiness

Reactions: 12
She’s got the squad of Instahuns circling round her offering their faux support for nothing but their own benefit. One big massive eye roll at Susie Verill & The Frugality.
MoD did not make Candice reveal this - she did that herself because she wanted to be on TV. They need to remember that.
The Instahuns and other Influencers still need to suck up to someone and Candice has always been sucked up to anyway , usually led by Frugality and Caroline Hirons . I’m not looking but I can imagine the level of sycophancy right now.

Reactions: 11
Cb has probably planned this all along. Burying her pimp news on one of the big social media news weeks. Really angry to see she's totally lied about her involvement, the documentary she was frothing to take part in, and her pimping vulnerable women. Shame on you cb. Her following has increased steadily since last night. Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.