MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't like him anymore. It's quite obvious. She does her best to avoid being with him unless she absolutely has to. Many a true word said in anonymity jest and all that.
I think that’s probably right and I think she definitely resents this ‘lovely funny guy/ brilliant dad’ persona he puts on - as she said on a podcast recently that that is the opposite to how he is at home. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is quite moody and unpleasant a lot of the time actually, and she is a little bit trapped...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m betting this has really blown up far bigger than any of the Instamums involved expected. If the momentum continues it has the potential to spread way beyond just MOD and lift the sordid lid on so many aspects of their gifted lifestyles.

Am pretty sure CB’s past has been posted about on the old, mostly now deleted Mumsnet threads, it’s never been a very well kept secret if there’s a whole documentary on t’internet.

Reactions: 16
Of course he knew!!!!

come on now.

slimy Simon was probably sitting there beside her, egging her on with what to say.
This. I can't understand why so many people are acting so outraged that she 'insulted' him, I'm sure it was a joke that he was in on. Wouldn't be surprised if a couple of her closer instamum pals were in on the joke too and they came up with how she'd insult them together. Which may be why one or two of them didn't want it to come out apparently and have kept very very quiet. With the added benefit that it makes them look 'dignified'.

Reactions: 18
Christ. When you go back and read all the posts by “Alice” is bleeping twisted isn’t it?

this is not just an “oops, posted a few comments, my bad“ situation.
This is next level, bat tit crazy, creating a whole fake persona and entire back story tit. She was obviously reading all the threads and deliberately posting what she did for specific reasons.

I think she needs to take a really serious look at herself. It’s twisted. Something has gone amiss somehow for her to do that?

what a mess.

Reactions: 29
Something about Through the Looking Glass?
"Curiouser and curiouser"
"We're all mad here"

Lots of Alice in Wonderland fun to be had for a thread title
What about something involving MOD and FOD being Tweedledum and Tweedledee? That's as far as I have got with it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course he knew!!!!

come on now.

slimy Simon was probably sitting there beside her, egging her on with what to say.
I think she started with the CC posts, he knew about it and would also log in and tried so hard to convince us it wasn’t MOD as she panicked she had been outed back then.

It would make more sense for him to call himself a twit and be outspoken about her “friends” but she has taken the blame as loosing her one shift is less of an impact than him loosing the household income that they will now need to rely on.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is anyone else just fed up with the whole ‘instamum’ brigade? I have Facebook and Instagram accounts and find it’s only on Instagram that these Mums constantly bleat about how hard their lives are with 1, 2, 3 or even more children. They are always the ones who have husband/wife/partner/family for support whilst at the same time are enjoying gifts/clothes/holidays from various brands in exchange for their posts or stories gushing about said freebies. Clemmie and her (now unfriended) cohorts have all been guilty of this and it really boils my p**s 😡 I have followed some of them and at times felt I was envious of their lives and wondered if I was in their position would I accept these free things? Over the last few days watching the Hooper tit and whilst I feel sorry for the friends she has betrayed I am so glad that l live a boring life with my little family and friends and would never want my life to be under scrutiny by people I don’t know. There are so many lovely accounts on Instagram and I’ll stick with them thanks 😊 I was a single Mum of 3 and I just got on with it. I almost lost 2 of my children 2 years ago to serious illness and it was the most devastating time of my life but I just got on with it. Some of these women don’t know the half of it or how lucky they are 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yup. Your gonna want to read the Meldrum thread too😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was both of them I would delete mod/fod off Instagram and leave it all behind. They have embarrassed them selves, all of this history for their daughters to read on the internet that can never be erased. WHat crappy role models, caught up in an App that is Instagram sharing their precious daughters lives to the world. Comments about her husband for thier kids to read?

this can never be erased it's so bleeping sad they are both at fault here.

all for a tit load of gifted tit in bloody Thanet (no offence) and some bleeping crappy jewlerry that falls apart and some M&S floral dress!!!

no I do not want you to deliver my baby - duck off!!! Iets hope I don't go into labour on a Monday!!!

Reactions: 24
If by 'clever enough' you mean 'spinning things by deliberately omitting to own some of the hard facts', then perhaps. As others said, she was a pimp. The video is her representing as a pimp. She’s trying to move away from that by using the term sex worker. There’s a big difference between “selling” your own body and someone else’s. Her sex agency role meant putting sex workers in potentially dangerous situations. She was unlikely to know how many of them were completely willing participants and who’d been sexually abused as a kid, as many sex workers have. It’s clear her motivation then as now was money, and that’s the type of mindset in the sex world that puts cold cash before personal safety when sending people out on calls.
Perfectly welcome to interpret clever however you choose, and amazing as well. I personally think she will use the situation to her advantage. I’ve not commented at all on the pimp side of things or her, I don’t follow her, I’ve no wish too and an very aware of the industry.

Reactions: 5
They're all as bad as each other, so eager to sell their children for money/freebies.

Hunger Mama's children were used in official ads for a festival back in December. I took a screenshot because I was so flabbergasted by it. HM said she gives her children £5-£10 each for their work. You couldn't make this tit up.

When we point things out like this about instamums, like the fact that children used on social media should have similar protections that child actors do with their wages, etc, we're just made out to be bullying harpies. We have genuine concerns.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think MOD's most bold move is the line about not being able to afford a holiday and having to resort to camping in Devon 😂 She's probably had at least £100k from Destinology alone in the last 3 years in gifted holidays, I hope they give her a sharp talking to.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A77ED7F4-24F4-46AF-A583-683C1E8584B3.png
EEC46A0E-2CB8-49E3-8A97-692122C848C6.png
Interesting input from vitamindproject... Master Of Deflection... could all the CB stuff on this thread been planted?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.