Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick of the bs

Is their pr Grace O'Leary or something like that? She'll have been in full incident management mode since the story broke. "Simon, for now, you keep quiet".
"Clemmie, post this... I'll write it for you, put it on your stories so no-one can comment". "We'll wait a respectful amount of time Simon, then you're going to have honour those contracts. 48 hours should do. You're going have to acknowledge what Clemmie did, but distance yourself from it at the same time. Highlight how hard is been. Deflect things a bit. Set the narrative in motion that she's been struggling with her MH because she's been relentlessly trolled for 3 years". "Clemmie, I'm afraid you'll have to lie low for quite a bit longer. Don't close your account it shows guilt and shame. We need to get you back on your feet by highlighting the negative affects on your mental health from behind trolled online. Then, maybe we can get you a comeback interview with someone at Cosmo or grazia.... Just keep quiet and leave it to me, we'll have them eating out of your hand again in no time!"

... Or something like that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Jodie64

Is it just me or is anyone else just fed up with the whole ‘instamum’ brigade? I have Facebook and Instagram accounts and find it’s only on Instagram that these Mums constantly bleat about how hard their lives are with 1, 2, 3 or even more children. They are always the ones who have husband/wife/partner/family for support whilst at the same time are enjoying gifts/clothes/holidays from various brands in exchange for their posts or stories gushing about said freebies. Clemmie and her (now unfriended) cohorts have all been guilty of this and it really boils my p**s 😡 I have followed some of them and at times felt I was envious of their lives and wondered if I was in their position would I accept these free things? Over the last few days watching the Hooper shit and whilst I feel sorry for the friends she has betrayed I am so glad that l live a boring life with my little family and friends and would never want my life to be under scrutiny by people I don’t know. There are so many lovely accounts on Instagram and I’ll stick with them thanks 😊 I was a single Mum of 3 and I just got on with it. I almost lost 2 of my children 2 years ago to serious illness and it was the most devastating time of my life but I just got on with it. Some of these women don’t know the half of it or how lucky they are 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Kermy5

And it's all gone wrong for CB tonight, following the revelation about her previous employment.
I don't see why though, there's no shame in sex work, it's legitimate work. Especially considering how many women sleep with complete loser men every day for free. Fair play to anyone who profits financially from the patriarchy. She's got nothing to feel ashamed about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Thread suggestion following from Greg James' tweet

MOD & FOD #12 "When I throw my wife under the bus, I always use National Express #ad #gifted"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Chitterchat

VIP Member
So before I start I wanted to say I truly have no strong feeling about MOD, I find her sanctimonious and holier than thou amongst a plethora of other things. But is anyone else here just baffled by the way these instamums have reacted? If anyone remembers Asha Pinda who lied about cancer and stole thousands, people barely batted an eyelid at that, yet these ladies are revelling in the attention from this. I find it hard to believe what MOD did on here, isn’t anything they all don’t do in their private group chats or even here themselves.

Also the troll thing angers me, she wasn’t trolling, we aren’t trolls. We’re women / men with opinions, were not even sharing them TO them, were in a public forum where unless they seek us out, they’d be unaware of. The troll paintbrush is fucking boring and another way to garner sympathy.

Reactions: 74

Yel

Chatty Member
Honestly this is all getting fucking ridiculous. Mod said a few things and it's a bit embarrassing, should be an oopsie light hearted moment at the end of the news or a sentence in a rag.

No ones been hurt, small accounts have milked it to get the attention they are desperate for and if any of these small accounts were hurt they need to private their social media for their own sake.

Meanwhile Candice is ignoring she was a pimp and the saconejollys are giving their children cold showers and Jonathan wrote a troll card saying he would mutilate part of his son. Then outside of social media there's the real world with lots of important issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I have nothing to add that hasn’t already been said. But I wanted to tell you I joined this site just to say that I am here as fuck for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
So firstly thanks to whomever got my account blocked just because i didnt agree with them and secondly ive had a look at Alices posts and i dont see what the big bloody deal is! And i honestly think i would do the same if i felt i needed to defend my family from crap people were saying!! I bet LOADS of people have fake accounts so they can say things they wouldnt have the balls to say to someone as themselves (not anonymously)
A few points- she started her account to slag off Cash Carraway NOT defend her family. What most Tattlers were commenting on were the exploitation of her children and the lack of ad disclosure- hardly tearing her family to shreds. At NO point did she have to throw her friends REAL LIFE FRIENDS under the bus whilst preaching kindness to women and calling us all trolls. Her behaviour is totally indefensible.

Reactions: 64
You really couldn’t make this crap up! She needs to go back to “catching babies”at her South London hospital and I really hope that someone gives her a few home truths. I really would refuse to have her as my midwife. 1 in 5 black women die and child birth and now we know she openly encourages racism im sure one of my fellow south londoners will give her what for! That twat of a husband needs grow a pair and move on. She clearly doesn’t love him or care about his feelings.
This is as bad as the people calling for her to be struck off by the NMC. The issue of maternal deaths in BAME communities is so much more complex than the correlation that is being drawn with MOD.

Clemmie was my named midwife during my first pregnancy when she was with a caseloading team in south London. She did all of my antenatal care, was present at my birth, and because of a really complex recovery supported me for the postnatal period too. It was a tough time and she and her colleagues on that team were absolutely incredible. I considered myself very lucky to have had their support.

Her blog was only just starting at the time and I’ve been following the explosion of her new career with some astonishment in the years since. My direct experience of Clemmie was that was a brilliant midwife and I really hope that this doesn’t stop her returning to full-time midwifery if she wants to.

Reactions: 58

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Sounds like he's throwing mod under the bus so he can bravely carry on making money from selling his kids on insta.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Whatever hun

Turning your children into commodities for freebies and ads is really unsavoury... The more I think about it, the more insane it really all is... the whole crazy situation.

I miss the old days of insta where we just took shit photos of our dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
‘Keeping this platform exactly what it should be about’ FFS. It’s one of my main gripes that people like FOD have fucking ruined Instagram (the blame doesn’t lie solely at his feet obvs), but it was originally just a photo sharing app. I remember the old days before all the ads and selling your kids for a fast buck and it was much better place. He is exactly the opposite of what IG used to be about.

• Heart
Reactions: 53