MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, Cady has put in an appearance on the Mod thread on MN. Apparently it’s beyond her how grown ups witch and whinge on sites such as Tattle 🤣 Instead, we should just spend hours defending them and going round and round in circles watching the point fly entirely over your head #bemorecady

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, Cady has put in an appearance on the Mod thread on MN. Apparently it’s beyond her how grown ups witch and whinge on sites such as Tattle 🤣 Instead, we should just spend hours defending them and going round and round in circles watching the point fly entirely over your head #bemorecady
Who’s Cady?

Reactions: 1
I left Mumsnet a long time ago and have never returned ; it’s dull , full of posters making up stupid bollock threads for attention and Cady is still there😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone is wondering where pablo valentine features in all this....he’s locked in their Volvo most nights. He’s a very yappy dog but let’s face it dogs only yap when they need/want something. But instead of looking after his needs they pop him in the car on the street for the neighbours/passers by to deal with. This story is beyond sad the selfishness of mod/fod know no end.
Is that true or just a guess?

Reactions: 7
If anyone is wondering where pablo valentine features in all this....he’s locked in their Volvo most nights. He’s a very yappy dog but let’s face it dogs only yap when they need/want something. But instead of looking after his needs they pop him in the car on the street for the neighbours/passers by to deal with. This story is beyond sad the selfishness of mod/fod know no end.
Bloody hell, if that's true they should be reported for animal abuse. I feel more sorry for the dog than I do the children.

Reactions: 13
I will never go back and engage, I will never go back and engage 😂

Please tell me this isn’t true?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
....and something else to recall, the live stories she did latterly were all about the reno , the Uber expensive holiday , the Marks edit , the tin jewellery car crash , the free nanny festival debacle.

She didn’t give two short shits about the absolute wealth and privilege she was showcasing to those who stupidly hung into her every word.
What was the free nanny festival??!!

Reactions: 2
I left Mumsnet a long time ago and have never returned ; it’s dull , full of posters making up stupid bollock threads for attention and Cady is still there😁😁
Me too! Joined here and it was terrifying. Left and came back in the wee hours of the night and realised there was loads of lovelies here and very few trolls...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are you a neighbour?

Reactions: 4
Announced they were taking the children to a family friendly festival (Camp Bestival?) and abandoned the children with 'festival nannies' for the entire trip, without declaring it. He later said it was because they were giving Gaga a well earned break from her childcare duties.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t even use Instagram but came here via well lots of friends WhatsApp’s! If it’s possible to die from embarrassment on behalf of someone else im almost there. A spectacular own goal. Hopefully she /and the husband will have some bloody common sense delete the whole social media nonsense and focus on getting back to reality instead of living in some fake gifted world which relies on selling their kids out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WHAT???

Reactions: 5
If that's true about the dog I hope this has been reported already and not just been ignored and coming to light now :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Earlier this year the family went to Bestival and Simon has made a post/ story about enjoying a weekend with the kids and how to do it well .

It turns out they hired a Festival nanny to entertain the children, they were filmed on another festival goer’s camera ( not intentionally) with Freckles Nanny and again on another shot with MoD in situ with the Nanny , near the accommodation ( again not intentionally , I should add), so much for surviving a festival with your own kids 😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Comments are being deleted on FODS latest post. People have noticed.
When do you think the Netflix docu on the instamums will be out...like fyre festival we got sold a load of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.