MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would too but I wouldn’t put it pass her and FOD to try and make a come back.

If it were me I’d close my account and be done with it all!
She’ll be fine, that’s the infuriating thing! She’ll come back in a couple of weeks bleating that she was under ‘unnecessary stress’ and it was forced on her. And then a couple of weeks later all will be forgotten. She has lost a few followers but nothing major. And FOD is still on 1M!

Reactions: 13
Do you mind posting one? I missed it! 💗

Hope this works...

Was reading the old posts (am still a little shocked it was definitely her) and noticed that not only was it the posting from Kent and abroad, Alice also used the email address for the Gas and Air blog to log in. So I guess there was no way out once people read back.
What a muppet 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It was widely spoken about on her own thread, I think. I do feel for her in that she’s felt like she’s had to apologise for it and it’s being raked over again. But she went on tv talking about it, FFS. It’s another lesson in being careful what you put out there. Especially if you’re now trying to sell yourself as a fierce but wholesome Instamama to nappy and baby milk brands.
But what’s all this tit about people being sorry she couldn’t tell her story in her own time, when she was ready? SHE told HER story on TV with Jodie Marsh, who I guess was pretty famous at the time. It wasn’t some secret past life that has been revealed?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is anyone else just fed up with the whole ‘instamum’ brigade? I have Facebook and Instagram accounts and find it’s only on Instagram that these Mums constantly bleat about how hard their lives are with 1, 2, 3 or even more children. They are always the ones who have husband/wife/partner/family for support whilst at the same time are enjoying gifts/clothes/holidays from various brands in exchange for their posts or stories gushing about said freebies. Clemmie and her (now unfriended) cohorts have all been guilty of this and it really boils my p**s 😡 I have followed some of them and at times felt I was envious of their lives and wondered if I was in their position would I accept these free things? Over the last few days watching the Hooper tit and whilst I feel sorry for the friends she has betrayed I am so glad that l live a boring life with my little family and friends and would never want my life to be under scrutiny by people I don’t know. There are so many lovely accounts on Instagram and I’ll stick with them thanks 😊 I was a single Mum of 3 and I just got on with it. I almost lost 2 of my children 2 years ago to serious illness and it was the most devastating time of my life but I just got on with it. Some of these women don’t know the half of it or how lucky they are 🤷🏻‍♀️
well said 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 4
Help!! I went to look on mumsnet and spent 10 minutes reading comments about a poster who has sex with her husband whilst her child is awake and aware and asking others what they do. Equal measures of horrified and intrigued BUT I DONT NEED THIS IN MY HEAD!!! Where is the thread I’m looking for?

And how can people slate tattle? You don’t risk reading about people having sex and telling their kids 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If anyone is wondering where pablo valentine features in all this....he’s locked in their Volvo most nights. He’s a very yappy dog but let’s face it dogs only yap when they need/want something. But instead of looking after his needs they pop him in the car on the street for the neighbours/passers by to deal with. This story is beyond sad the selfishness of mod/fod know no end.
This can’t be true surely? How go you know?

Shocking if true and I’m surprised they haven’t been reported by neighbours to local council or RSPCA.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her but I think it says a lot about some influencers who seem to understand what Tattle is about and aren’t that bothered that people come to have a gossip (Susie Verill being another). They immediately go up in my estimation.
The ones who start petitions and try and get us shut down make it look like they have something to hide and seem very insecure (Sali Hughes and MOD, I’m looking at you 👀)
Yes what tf is Sali Hughes involvement here? I'm confused (easily tbf). Is it proven she is involved?
I agree with your point - surely they have to accept places like this exist and you just have to shrug and get on with it? To keep calling them 'hate sites' is wierd. I don't think I, or anyone else on here, actually hates anyone. Why would I hate someone I don't bloody know? But I suppose being overly dramatic gets the sympathy vote. Moreso than calling sites like Tattle by the correct names, 'Irritated and Disillusioned' sites.

Reactions: 8
I have nothing to add that hasn’t already been said. But I wanted to tell you I joined this site just to say that I am here as duck for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Help!! I went to look on mumsnet and spent 10 minutes reading comments about a poster who has sex with her husband whilst her child is awake and aware and asking others what they do. Equal measures of horrified and intrigued BUT I DONT NEED THIS IN MY HEAD!!! Where is the thread I’m looking for?

And how can people slate tattle? You don’t risk reading about people having sex and telling their kids 🙈
Here , take this🍸🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well this is just delicious, isn’t it? Her “apology” was absolutely pathetic. She’s only lost 3k followers and I am sick of seeing people defending her - she’s an hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have nothing to add that hasn’t already been said. But I wanted to tell you I joined this site just to say that I am here as duck for this.
Same same ... and for the record, I am all over the term ‘insta huns’ - it makes me scream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think everyone has left this thread to go and search for that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Factual

Not a neighbour but go to the park close to them. I am not saying their dog is mistreated...but why keep a dog in a car for any period of time? Especially at night. Our dog is in the car to and from the beach. End. Of.
Imo keeping a dog in a car for longer than necessary IS mistreating them, especially if left overnight!!! I unfollwed her at about the time they got the dog bc it felt so transparently for the content, complete with the celeb dog trainer (who is not my cup of tea as a "brand" but who I'm SURE would be outraged if she knew they were leaving the dog alone in a car -- especially as he is still a puppy)

If anyone is wondering where pablo valentine features in all this....he’s locked in their Volvo most nights. He’s a very yappy dog but let’s face it dogs only yap when they need/want something. But instead of looking after his needs they pop him in the car on the street for the neighbours/passers by to deal with. This story is beyond sad the selfishness of mod/fod know no end.
If by this you mean that he's left in the car *overnight* I think that would be considered cruelty by the RSPCA, and certainly noise nuisance by the police. If I witnessed that happening I'd put a note on their windscreen at the least

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm mixed race i would not want her being my midwife after this i wouldn't trust her. She did come across racist to CB by mentioning race in the first place she has no clue as a white privileged middle class woman. An then bringing her on her midwife podcast to talk about "black birthing experience". Weeks after she apparently read "Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race". Her fake sorry lasting for 20 hours. Noandroblog story from up thread 😍

Edited to add good for CB for owning that she was a sex worker. We all knew this but still she could of ignored it. Or posted a story like clemmie

Edited to add i put i'm mixed raced because there was a few posts with people saying their white an this is what they think about the race side. 🙂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sorry but if that’s true please tell me you have tried to get that pup out of the car/ called the rspca/ police????

Reactions: 15
I bet they’ll still go on the safari and then the tit will hit the fan even more when it’s discovered that she’s gone on a #gifted trip. She just won’t be able to help herself. Though if she can try to keep it a secret, she will do. I guess it depends on what company #gifted it.
Why don’t they just go camping in Devon

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.