MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wasn't a sex worker, she was a pimp.

That industry exploits vulnerable desperate women. Were all the women that Candice pimped out a willing participant is the real question.

You can't blame mod for this, it was out there and just a matter of time before it came back to haunt her. She signed the release forms..
I completely agree with your last paragraph. CB was desperate for fame at any cost and now itā€™s coming back to bite her on the arse. None of that is anything to do with MOD.

Reactions: 28
Poor Gaga. Relegated to spend her 70th in Ramsgate, rather than on safari thanks to MOD and her imaginary friend, Alice.
I bet theyā€™ll still go on the safari and then the tit will hit the fan even more when itā€™s discovered that sheā€™s gone on a #gifted trip. She just wonā€™t be able to help herself. Though if she can try to keep it a secret, she will do. I guess it depends on what company #gifted it.

Reactions: 8
I bet theyā€™ll still go on the safari and then the tit will hit the fan even more when itā€™s discovered that sheā€™s gone on a #gifted trip. She just wonā€™t be able to help herself. Though if she can try to keep it a secret, she will do. I guess it depends on what company #gifted it.
I think give it two weeks and theyā€™ll make a come back.

Theyā€™ll be a tit apology, some tears and the promise of new content!

Reactions: 10
And what content they've agreed in return. If it's stories and grid posts, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Reactions: 7
I completely agree with your last paragraph. CB was desperate for fame at any cost and now itā€™s coming back to bite her on the arse. None of that is anything to do with MOD.
Not a fan but I reckon sheā€™s clever enough to use this to her advantage. It was going to resurface anyway, and her response and the comments on her post are pretty amazing.

Reactions: 12
I think give it two weeks and theyā€™ll make a come back.

Theyā€™ll be a tit apology, some tears and the promise of new content!
If it was me, I would be to embarrassed to even consider trying to continue with the social media job. I just canā€™t see how she will pull it off

Does anyone remember how furious and sulky FOD was when MOD spilled a bucket of paint all over the car boot? I think he had to clean it up. Wonder how this shituation compares.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If it was me, I would be to embarrassed to even consider trying to continue with the social media job. I just canā€™t see how she will pull it off
I would too but I wouldnā€™t put it pass her and FOD to try and make a come back.

If it were me Iā€™d close my account and be done with it all!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember how furious and sulky FOD was when MOD spilled a bucket of paint all over the car boot? I think he had to clean it up. Wonder how this shituation compares.
I remember that well and Iā€™m sure it was a new Mercedes they got when the family moved to the coast. He showed a different side to the FoD persona that day.

Reactions: 6
Both Clemmieā€™s mum and sister have made their profiles private
PTWM has announced sheā€™s having a social media break this weekend šŸ˜‚ for someone who is addicted to her phone and posts self-indulgent shite every 5 minutes this is unheard of. Maybe worried the press will come sniffing about what the years of PayPal donations from her followers has been spent on, why her followers raised money for a house deposit for her (for a house that she hasnā€™t bought) and why she appears to run a DA service that has limited safeguarding practices and potentially puts very vulnerable women in serious danger.

Thereā€™s quite a few Instamums panicking at the moment I bet about various things.
Is that a summary for any journalists reading? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it just me or is anyone else just fed up with the whole ā€˜instamumā€™ brigade? I have Facebook and Instagram accounts and find itā€™s only on Instagram that these Mums constantly bleat about how hard their lives are with 1, 2, 3 or even more children. They are always the ones who have husband/wife/partner/family for support whilst at the same time are enjoying gifts/clothes/holidays from various brands in exchange for their posts or stories gushing about said freebies. Clemmie and her (now unfriended) cohorts have all been guilty of this and it really boils my p**s šŸ˜” I have followed some of them and at times felt I was envious of their lives and wondered if I was in their position would I accept these free things? Over the last few days watching the Hooper tit and whilst I feel sorry for the friends she has betrayed I am so glad that l live a boring life with my little family and friends and would never want my life to be under scrutiny by people I donā€™t know. There are so many lovely accounts on Instagram and Iā€™ll stick with them thanks šŸ˜Š I was a single Mum of 3 and I just got on with it. I almost lost 2 of my children 2 years ago to serious illness and it was the most devastating time of my life but I just got on with it. Some of these women donā€™t know the half of it or how lucky they are šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Is it just me or is anyone else just fed up with the whole ā€˜instamumā€™ brigade? I have Facebook and Instagram accounts and find itā€™s only on Instagram that these Mums constantly bleat about how hard their lives are with 1, 2, 3 or even more children. They are always the ones who have husband/wife/partner/family for support whilst at the same time are enjoying gifts/clothes/holidays from various brands in exchange for their posts or stories gushing about said freebies. Clemmie and her (now unfriended) cohorts have all been guilty of this and it really boils my p**s šŸ˜” I have followed some of them and at times felt I was envious of their lives and wondered if I was in their position would I accept these free things? Over the last few days watching the Hooper tit and whilst I feel sorry for the friends she has betrayed I am so glad that l live a boring life with my little family and friends and would never want my life to be under scrutiny by people I donā€™t know. There are so many lovely accounts on Instagram and Iā€™ll stick with them thanks šŸ˜Š I was a single Mum of 3 and I just got on with it. I almost lost 2 of my children 2 years ago to serious illness and it was the most devastating time of my life but I just got on with it. Some of these women donā€™t know the half of it or how lucky they are šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I totally have a love hate thing with instagram. I do wonder if these ā€˜instamumsā€™ regret coming so far from where they began though.

Reactions: 11
Who is PTWM? Totally enthralled with this whole insta mum madness going on. And loving tattle life keeping me up to date with it all.

Reactions: 3
If anyone is wondering where pablo valentine features in all this....heā€™s locked in their Volvo most nights. Heā€™s a very yappy dog but letā€™s face it dogs only yap when they need/want something. But instead of looking after his needs they pop him in the car on the street for the neighbours/passers by to deal with. This story is beyond sad the selfishness of mod/fod know no end.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I was just thinking, I bet at the moment he doesnā€™t even care she slated him and is absolutely RUMPULSTILTSKIN FUMING that she has been so utterly foolish and messed everything up. I hope Gaga rescues those kids for the weekend and love bombs them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.