MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they go with the trope of, "We're having a social media break for some much needed family time," like Harry and Meg?

Reactions: 11
I get the feeling that MoD is going to receive a lot of blame for this one from people commenting on this post by CB
Yes...and no. She was part of a tv programme and openly spoke about it.....it wasnt wholly hidden away, although, yes, this scenario has brought it up again

Reactions: 7
Long time lurked, first time poster on this thread. Found tattle very recently thanks to Sali's freaky Friday episode!

Nothing new to add really I can't abide their smugness and will never understand how people find Slymon funny 🤷‍♀️
However I would like to throw in some insider information - it's Clemmies's birthday tomorrow!.And I only know that because its mine too and every year she shows me up with her ott celebrations! Not this year though Clemmie, eh?
It was mentioned on the previous thread that her imminent birthday celebrations may be somewhat subdued this year.... but happy birthday to you 🎂

Reactions: 3
I don’t agree they are Madley in love. From whatever I’ve seen I would say on mods side and the vibes she gives off it’s completely the opposite. She seems more of a stuck women. Funny how two people can watch the exact same thing and come to two different conclusions x
Oh I didn’t say I thought they were madly in love. I’ve watched the same stories, I find their relationship very odd. But if they want to keep portraying this ‘she’s amazing’ ‘he’s amazing’ storyline you have to hope that *somewhere* there’s something keeping them together, for the girls sake. If they’d be happier apart, then maybe they should be. But I don’t wish that on them.

Reactions: 5
It was mentioned on the previous thread that her imminent birthday celebrations may be somewhat subdued this year.... but happy birthday to you 🎂
What can I say, I'm always late to.the party! Thanks.
While I can't imagine how bad it is in their home tonight I really struggle to have any empathy for them

Reactions: 4
To be fair, the CB stuff has only reared its head because of this website and all the bleeping influencers bitching about the site basically invite everyone to come and have a read. I wouldn’t blame this on MOD.

On a side note, I followed hunger mama when this first kicked off but Christ how dull.

Reactions: 21
Sorry is this has been mentioned already but it’s on The Telegraph website 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Woow just got completely hooked to this forum 🙈

I saw MOD’s story and of course couldn’t resist googling what happened and ended up here. At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought that perhaps online bullying must have pushed her over the edge or something. But now, I don’t know... Seems like I have opened a whole new can of worms about the secret li of online instamommies...

Anyway, I realize I’m probably a minority here, but I started following FOD a few years ago. Thought he was funny, sometimes a bit cringy, but mostly funny (not a class A twit, as some might say ;)).

I started following MOD fairly recently, mostly because I’m a university teacher and teach a course about pregnancy. It’s not exactly my main field, so when preparing for my lectures I reached out to her to get some input on the topic (DM’ed a general question like: what do you think is a topic that should be covered, but is often overlooked? Something like that). She never got back to me. I was a bit disappointed, but hey, I guess it wasn’t as important as a 4K sink ;)

anyway, curious to see what their next step will be. I really liked their/his earlier posts, lately it feels like I can barely see the difference between FOD/MOD and the sponsored posts on IG.

Reactions: 15
To be fair, the CB stuff has only reared its head because of this website and all the bleeping influencers bitching about the site basically invite everyone to come and have a read. I wouldn’t blame this on MOD.

On a side note, I followed hunger mama when this first kicked off but Christ how dull.
Really though. All the links and posts were on this, MODs thread. I think people will relate this to her.

Reactions: 6
And it's all gone wrong for CB tonight, following the revelation about her previous employment.
I don't see why though, there's no shame in sex work, it's legitimate work. Especially considering how many women sleep with complete loser men every day for free. Fair play to anyone who profits financially from the patriarchy. She's got nothing to feel ashamed about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
What can I say, I'm always late to.the party! Thanks.
While I can't imagine how bad it is in their home tonight I really struggle to have any empathy for them
The only sympathy here is for their children. They're reaping what they've sewn and then some.

She may have had big birthday celebrations that caused envy on your part, but I'm willing to bet you're a far nicer person than she'll ever be and you appreciate everything you have. She wouldn't even know where to begin with the word 'gratitude'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Something that really annoys me about MOD is the way she talks, somehow she only moves her bottom jaw, her top lips are fixed and her tongue sticks out more than normal when talking 😣😣😣

Reactions: 19
I don't see why though, there's no shame in sex work, it's legitimate work. Especially considering how many women sleep with complete loser men every day for free. Fair play to anyone who profits financially from the patriarchy. She's got nothing to feel ashamed about.
I don't particularly like the woman, but I agree that this shouldn't be used against her. Albeit she has shown how to own up to something in a mature manner, rather than hiding it as a story in the form of a temper tantrum style apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I bet he’s fewmin’. Remember when he threw a tantrum when IG went down and his scheduled post/ad couldn’t go live? This is going to have thrown a proper spanner in the works.
Hes deleting comments left right and centre. But leaving some so it doesn't look like he has. I'm showing 47 comments when I load up but about 15 to 20 actually there, now refreshed to the right amount.

Reactions: 5
Something that really annoys me about MOD is the way she talks, somehow she only moves her bottom jaw, her top lips are fixed and her tongue sticks out more than normal when talking 😣😣😣
That’s probably the least of her worries right now.

Reactions: 7
It's the lip smacking that sent the volume button to mute for me. It's beyond annoying. I don't think her new teeth help.

Reactions: 8
The Candice documentary has been known here for months amongst long standing Tattlers, I personally felt it had no place on this MoD thread because it was irrelevant and had had its day.

Someone had it in for Candice and used this thread to get stuck into her .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.