MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just needs to get the duck back to midwifery. I started following her when she was Midwifey Hooper before she had twins and the whole insta shebang.

the gas and air account isn’t bad either... this really is a cautionary tale about not flying too close to the sun because she was a decent enough IGer as a midwife - informative and approachable before she became a grabby twit.

shame but my heart isn’t bleeding.
Except I'm pretty sure this goes against the midwifery code.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't see why though, there's no shame in sex work, it's legitimate work. Especially considering how many women sleep with complete loser men every day for free. Fair play to anyone who profits financially from the patriarchy. She's got nothing to feel ashamed about.
I completely agree. If you are a willing participant ie there is absolutely no coercion then I fail to see what there is to be ashamed of. If it is a mutual agreement between two people then it’s simply a business transaction. Nothing more. I fail to see how it is in anyway different to giving a boyfriend a quick blowey because he bought you a new handbag. If it paid her bills then good for her.

Reactions: 26
Well played Candice, well played. Absolutely schooling MOD in how to give a decent fake apology

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hes deleting comments left right and centre. But leaving some so it doesn't look like he has. I'm showing 47 comments when I load up but about 15 to 20 actually there, now refreshed to the right amount.
Nope they are there. There’s 26 replies to the ‘break from your wife’ comment, so you need to click see replies.

Reactions: 2
Will they go with the trope of, "We're having a social media break for some much needed family time," like Harry and Meg?
Not unlikely!

I wonder if they're just going to disappear and never post again, but not delete their accounts either. (Unlikely, I know. And it wouldn't be much fun. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY POST NEXT 🤪🤪🤪)

Reactions: 6
Gosh it’s like a bad episode of eastenders. I do feel for CB as I know from experience that these PR agencies are ruthless and I had a feeling this would happen and I defo don’t think this would have come to light again had the MOD drama not have happened yesterday.

I hadn’t seen or heard of the CB documentary before yesterday!

Reactions: 6
Gosh it’s like a bad episode of eastenders. I do feel for CB as I know from experience that these PR agencies are ruthless and I had a feeling this would happen and I defo don’t think this would have come to light again had the MOD drama not have happened yesterday.

I hadn’t seen or heard of the CB documentary before yesterday!
It was widely spoken about on her own thread, I think. I do feel for her in that she’s felt like she’s had to apologise for it and it’s being raked over again. But she went on tv talking about it, FFS. It’s another lesson in being careful what you put out there. Especially if you’re now trying to sell yourself as a fierce but wholesome Instamama to nappy and baby milk brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Both Clemmie’s mum and sister have made their profiles private
The sister went private first but her mother posted a picture of a giraffe a couple of days ago mentioning something like she was getting ready for when she goes to the Serengeti so I am assuming the OD’s are going on a gifted Safari soon and taking mummy along!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The sister went private first but her mother posted a picture of a giraffe a couple of days ago mentioning something like she was getting ready for when she goes to the Serengeti so I am assuming the OD’s are going on a gifted Safari soon and taking mummy along!
Of course!! Gaga’s 70th!!! MOD was fishing for a big freebie holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know right... its turning into some kind of Black Mirror episode....
It’s like when Tiffany though David Guest had died in Celeb BB and so when he went on tour after the tour was called “I’m not dead” or something similar, then died on the tour 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I completely agree. If you are a willing participant ie there is absolutely no coercion then I fail to see what there is to be ashamed of. If it is a mutual agreement between two people then it’s simply a business transaction. Nothing more. I fail to see how it is in anyway different to giving a boyfriend a quick blowey because he bought you a new handbag. If it paid her bills then good for her.
But she wasn't a sex worker, she was a pimp.

That industry exploits vulnerable desperate women. Were all the women that Candice pimped out a willing participant is the real question.

You can't blame mod for this, it was out there and just a matter of time before it came back to haunt her. She signed the release forms..

Reactions: 31
Oh yes, we have been hearing about the Christmas holiday + Gaga’s big birthday for what seems like years. I had my money on the Caribbean, but it looks like it’s a freebie Safari

Reactions: 10
It’s like when Tiffany though David Guest had died in Celeb BB and so when he went on tour after the tour was called “I’m not dead” or something similar, then died on the tour 😳
When it was actually David Bowie that was dead, it was so bad it was almost good

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will they go with the trope of, "We're having a social media break for some much needed family time," like Harry and Meg?
PTWM has announced she’s having a social media break this weekend 😂 for someone who is addicted to her phone and posts self-indulgent shite every 5 minutes this is unheard of. Maybe worried the press will come sniffing about what the years of PayPal donations from her followers has been spent on, why her followers raised money for a house deposit for her (for a house that she hasn’t bought) and why she appears to run a DA service that has limited safeguarding practices and potentially puts very vulnerable women in serious danger.

There’s quite a few Instamums panicking at the moment I bet about various things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.