MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm aware of what she did and that it was not nice. but still like the previous post said must be a scary and lonely time for her. can't help but feel sorry for her. that's my opinion.
MOD, is that you again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Even the flooring suppliers have been on here, won't be long before the rest of the companies who have gifted them stuff come along too.

Wonder if their Scamp & Dude clothes have been confiscated?
Haha! The ultimate! Like some sort of religious de-robing. Scamp & Dude want their leopard print back, you’ve been excommunicated, biatch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What about all the mothers she has made feel tit when they have asked a polite question of her about ads etc? Do you feel for those mothers too? Being a mother is not a get out of jail free card.
yes i do! god this is pathetic. i said i felt sorry for her. i will still feel sorry for her even if you all keep saying 'but she's a massive trolly troll' i get it. but there are worse crimes and she's getting trolled too. i think she's gotten what she deserves plus more, plus probably more than she deserves

I’m intrigued.

why do you feel sorry for her??
i've already said. is it really that hard to believe someone might feel a bit sorry for her? without thinking i am her? i'm not and very glad at that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What BS. Even her apology was lame. She has typically turnt it about her with her bring hurt. Sorry but feck off. You are only sorry you got caught.

Reactions: 10
It’s a bit like watching a car crash.

Except it is just an influencer on Instagram and not anyone physically hurt or anything.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end now that her integrity has been called into question and her vile nature exposed. We can but hope.

I do feel sorry for their children. They've done nothing to deserve such selfish and entitled parents.
Her vile nature has never been in question IMO.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, MaggyMay, I understand where you are coming from and I do feel sorry for her too. It doesn't mean I don't also feel sorry for the people she's been crappy to. This is going to be a pile-on to end all pile-ons if people aren't careful and I'd rather they focussed on her shady behaviour as an influencer than her doing a bit of badmouthing on here.

Reactions: 9
She's hosting an event this weekend about how to fail, oh dear. This article has dated badly 🥴

Stylist Live LUXE: Clemmie Hooper to share all on how to fail
POSTED BY HOLLIE RICHARDSON FOR LIFE

Podcaster, writer and midwife Clemmie Hooper will be joining us on our Stylist Live LUXE stage this year to talk about how to fail. These are just five of the reasons we love her.

If you haven’t heard about our event Stylist Live LUXE (8-10 November 2019), where have you been? Stylist is busy preparing the LUXE update of our hugely popular annual event, with an incredible lineup of guest speakers. Vicky McClure, Elizabeth Day and Jess Phillips are just a few of the fantastic women who will be taking to the stage across the three days.

Clemmie Hooper will also be speaking about how to fail, and we couldn’t be happier. She is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth (among many other things). Here are our five reasons why we love her so…

1. CLEMMIE KNOWS HER STUFF

Clemmie has established herself as a midwife for the NHS, a successful writer, a podcaster and an influencer with a following of 670K (@mother_of_daughters) on Instagram. There aren’t many strings left to add to her bow.

2. CLEMMIE IS TAKING SOCIAL MEDIA BY STORM WITH HER WISE WORDS

There is no doubt Clemmie is a parenting expert – not only with her midwifery training, but also her own personal experiences of bringing up four girls with her husband, Simon. She shares everything she knows in a very accessible and relatable way on her social media channels, which helps out her followers who are in need of some life advice.

3. CLEMMIE IS A BRILLIANT WRITER

In her book How To Grow A Baby And Push it Out, Clemmie quickly makes you feel at ease as she takes you through various stages of pregnancy. It’s informative, candid, honest, kind and empowering to women. (It’s a great read even if you aren’t pregnant!)

4. CLEMMIE IS A PODCASTING HERO

Her new podcast Birth Stories lets us hear different perspectives and learn about different experiences surrounding childbirth. Have a listen to it if you’re looking for an honest and hilarious perspective on pregnancy paired with great medical experience. Clemmie, what would we do without you?

Listen to Birth Stories here.

5. CLEMMIE KEEPS IT 100% REAL

She doesn’t hold back when exposing the highs and lows of pregnancy or calling BS on things pregnant women should feel ashamed or embarrassed about. Be sure to listen to topics surrounding saggy skin, weight gain, postnatal depression, weakened pelvic floor and stretch marks. Her confidence in saying the truth, and cutting through the crap, is why we love her!

Get £10 off your Stylist Live LUXE ticket using code LUXECLEMMIE at checkout. Find out more about the event here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Holy tit. I can’t believe she actually posted that stuff on tattle. I had a conspiracy theory that it was FOD (or someone else) trying to make her look bad.
She must have real mental health issues. This won’t be helping.
The whole thing is absolutely nuts. And so entertaining.

It’s like watching a car crash. I feel guilty but can’t help wanting to see.

Reactions: 6
You can’t lose your job for going on a gossip site (in your own time etc). It’s not Russia 😄

Potential damage to her online brand though.

I think her apology was ok. She’s not blaming anyone else, at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, MaggyMay, I understand where you are coming from and I do feel sorry for her too. It doesn't mean I don't also feel sorry for the people she's been crappy to. This is going to be a pile-on to end all pile-ons if people aren't careful and I'd rather they focussed on her shady behaviour as an influencer than her doing a bit of badmouthing on here.
exactly. i'm far more concerned about the exploitation of children

Reactions: 4
Instagram has become an absolute breeding ground for these vacuous, shallow, self entitled individuals. These woman are absolutely pathetic. There are individuals on social media battling for their children who are fighting terminal illnesses , these are the people who influence me , not these self absorbed cretins. Their absolute desperation to be adored is loathsome, it shows incredible lack of depth to fill social media with personal details of your family life and never expect other people to comment on what in essence is a bizarre thing to do! Humiliating for all concerned. For me, reading Tattle balances out the utter fake bullshit I see on Instagram on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
She's hosting an event this weekend about how to fail, oh dear. This article has dated badly 🥴

Stylist Live LUXE: Clemmie Hooper to share all on how to fail
POSTED BY HOLLIE RICHARDSON FOR LIFE

Podcaster, writer and midwife Clemmie Hooper will be joining us on our Stylist Live LUXE stage this year to talk about how to fail. These are just five of the reasons we love her.

If you haven’t heard about our event Stylist Live LUXE (8-10 November 2019), where have you been? Stylist is busy preparing the LUXE update of our hugely popular annual event, with an incredible lineup of guest speakers. Vicky McClure, Elizabeth Day and Jess Phillips are just a few of the fantastic women who will be taking to the stage across the three days.

Clemmie Hooper will also be speaking about how to fail, and we couldn’t be happier. She is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth (among many other things). Here are our five reasons why we love her so…

1. CLEMMIE KNOWS HER STUFF

Clemmie has established herself as a midwife for the NHS, a successful writer, a podcaster and an influencer with a following of 670K (@mother_of_daughters) on Instagram. There aren’t many strings left to add to her bow.

2. CLEMMIE IS TAKING SOCIAL MEDIA BY STORM WITH HER WISE WORDS

There is no doubt Clemmie is a parenting expert – not only with her midwifery training, but also her own personal experiences of bringing up four girls with her husband, Simon. She shares everything she knows in a very accessible and relatable way on her social media channels, which helps out her followers who are in need of some life advice.

3. CLEMMIE IS A BRILLIANT WRITER

In her book How To Grow A Baby And Push it Out, Clemmie quickly makes you feel at ease as she takes you through various stages of pregnancy. It’s informative, candid, honest, kind and empowering to women. (It’s a great read even if you aren’t pregnant!)

4. CLEMMIE IS A PODCASTING HERO

Her new podcast Birth Stories lets us hear different perspectives and learn about different experiences surrounding childbirth. Have a listen to it if you’re looking for an honest and hilarious perspective on pregnancy paired with great medical experience. Clemmie, what would we do without you?

Listen to Birth Stories here.

5. CLEMMIE KEEPS IT 100% REAL

She doesn’t hold back when exposing the highs and lows of pregnancy or calling BS on things pregnant women should feel ashamed or embarrassed about. Be sure to listen to topics surrounding saggy skin, weight gain, postnatal depression, weakened pelvic floor and stretch marks. Her confidence in saying the truth, and cutting through the crap, is why we love her!

Get £10 off your Stylist Live LUXE ticket using code LUXECLEMMIE at checkout. Find out more about the event here.

Surely she will cancel this? :oops:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.