MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, they are fucked.

Everything they have is via their ‘instafame’

his tickets to the rugby
Tickets to little mix
The majority of their house - pretty much their whole kitchen, bathroom, holidays, clothes, EVERYTHING.

their whole lives are ridiculously privileged because of Instagram. Their huge following have meant she’s cut back on work & they've got a dream home which is filled with so many gifted products it’s ridiculous.

without instafame what do they have?

they are fucked.

Reactions: 17
She humiliated herself! Let's not forget that she originally joined to slag off Cash Calloway. She is not owning this at all, if she held her hands up and said " Do you know what? I did it, I said and meant those things and I was a twit for doing it and going against everything I preach on insta. I unreservedly apologise and I am going to take time away to think about this and make amends to those I've wronged" then maybe, she could claw something back.
But let's not be under any illusions here, she is no better than us despite what she claimed about us so called trolls.
I'm aware of what she did and that it was not nice. but still like the previous post said must be a scary and lonely time for her. can't help but feel sorry for her. that's my opinion.

Reactions: 11
I seem to remember that Cash Carraway was convinced that Clemmie was posting anonymously about her which at the time I thought was a bit paranoid but she's so vindicated!

Reactions: 21
She won't put it on her main feed as then people will mention Tattle. This would cause more people to come over here and see what she posted as Alice, and then see she started on CC first 😂

I'm aware of what she did and that it was not nice. but still like the previous post said must be a scary and lonely time for her. can't help but feel sorry for her. that's my opinion.
Feel sorry for her because she's been found out and is facing the harsh reality she deserves? She's a spiteful and spoilt female who treats people appallingly. End of.

Hands up; new member joined to see what the rumors of an insta carcrash were. My flabber is ghasted. I followed MOD, but found her completley unrelatable. Seroius safeguarding issues surround those children, too.

Reactions: 33
She won't put it on her main feed as then people will mention Tattle. This would cause more people to come over here and see what she posted as Alice, and then see she started on CC first 😂
She could just post and turn comments off. It must be unpleasant to experience what so many did on her posts with pile ins of abuse. But she’s so arrogant she needs to understand it’s not a game and it’s peoples lives she’s playing with. (As an influencer and friend)

Reactions: 5

his tickets to the rugby
Tickets to little mix
The majority of their house - pretty much their whole kitchen, bathroom, holidays, clothes, EVERYTHING.

their whole lives are ridiculously privileged because of Instagram. Their huge following have meant she’s cut back on work & they've got a dream home which is filled with so many gifted products it’s ridiculous.

they are fucked.
This won't change any of that I absolutely guarantee. She's a rich white woman, she can do as she pleases. This will blow over almost instantly and it'll be like it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Feel sorry for her because she's been found out and is facing the harsh reality she deserves? She's a spiteful and spoilt female who treats people appallingly. End of.
yes I feel sorry for her, despite what she did - I feel sorry for her. bloody hell

Reactions: 7
It didn’t really ‘grow that big’ either. She joined to slag off Cash. She then started trying to self righteously stick up for herself which lead to be a complete witch about her friends. That is not an apology it’s designed to get her followers on board with fantastic engagement and love so that MOFOD carries on bringing in the money and the freebies.
New to this group, what friends did she slag off ?

Reactions: 1
yes I feel sorry for her, despite what she did - I feel sorry for her. bloody hell
I do too. It must be proper tit to have your arse handed to you in such a public way. She's obviously been a daft bint about things, but the public shaming doesn't sit well with me (although obviously I'm refreshing Tattle every two minutes...!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16

his tickets to the rugby
Tickets to little mix

they are fucked.
Even the flooring suppliers have been on here, won't be long before the rest of the companies who have gifted them stuff come along too.

Wonder if their Scamp & Dude clothes have been confiscated?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

his tickets to the rugby
Tickets to little mix

they are fucked.
I disagree, they still have all of that stuff, all they've lost is adulation on instagram and that's not really anything to lose sleep over. FOD still earns well and she can up her shifts so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.