MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have said all along on here for 9 threads about her & FOD exploiting the kids, being deliberately shady with ads disclosure and crying about trolling, being kind, women raising up women etc but it was all tattle are just vile jellus trolls.
Now it comes out that Clemmie is one of us, apparently now some people want to focus on the kids privacy and shadiness of the OD's. Something mighty funny has been dropped in the water somewhere...

Reactions: 17
I wonder what M&S will make of all of this? Not the kind of person you’d want on your ad campaign really?

Reactions: 15
This is going to be so bad for insta influencers across the board I reckon. I don't think anyone is going to thank Clemmie for coming clean about this and explain herself to be honest. It's making all of them look bad when people pop over here and read about the shadiness and backslappingness of their industry.

Is backslappingness a word? If not it should be!

Reactions: 15
You can’t lose your job for going on a gossip site (in your own time etc). It’s not Russia 😄
No, but, it crosses a line of professionalism (or lack of in this case) when its your patients you're publicly slagging off. She delivered both CT and DLAM's babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I love Elizabeth Day's How to Fail...I hope Clemmie doesn't pop up there. Day has such incredible and inspiring people on her podcast and live shows! Although MoD did go on the High Low podcast in 2018 and in a very recent episode they were swooning over her.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what M&S will make of all of this? Not the kind of person you’d want on your ad campaign really?
She will have contracts in place with loads of companies. You don't just get given things, these contracts will have caveats.

She will be in breach of so many of these caveats, they have every right to claim back items and payments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I do agree with you on this other than feeling sorry for MOD, nope, can't do that, what goes around comes around, karma is a witch etc etc..

She knew exactly what she was doing. End of. But, she got caught out.
“I just got swept up??” Like it was a force of nature. She is sorry she got caught, not sorry. Blimey all this is making Tattlelife the bomb! I only learned about it after Freaky Friday..
Long live Tattle eh!
what I like about this place is the absence of people posting for effect. Instagram is such a hive of people with huge followings posting love on each other’s accounts to show how great they are, when underneath they secretly hate each other and it’s all false .

Reactions: 11
Come over Clem, your business contacts can help get us some merch #tattlerssupportingtattlers #strongtrollsclub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.