MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes I feel sorry for her, despite what she did - I feel sorry for her. bloody hell
Lol I get why you do. And I felt sorrier for her before the wet nonapology as I imagined her feeling those things. Now she’s posted we know she’s still in denial and making excuses rather than owning her bitchiness so as yet she’s not worthy of anyone feeling sorry for her.
But at least there are some who feel for her.

Edited as the tone came across wrong

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
you can’t make this tit up. Squeaky bum time in their household no doubt. Remind me... how are the renos going?

Reactions: 6
Lol I get why you do. And I felt sorrier for her before the wet nonapology as I imagined her feeling those things. Now she’s posted we know she’s still in denial and making excuses rather than owning her bitchiness so as yet she’s not worthy of anyone feeling sorry for her. But at least she has you 😊
seeing a mother go through that despite it all doesn't make me feel gleeful. sorry I don't have the correct feelings for you

Reactions: 12
I do too. It must be proper tit to have your arse handed to you in such a public way. She's obviously been a daft bint about things, but the public shaming doesn't sit well with me (although obviously I'm refreshing Tattle every two minutes...!)
seeing a mother go through that despite it all doesn't make me feel gleeful. sorry I don't have the correct feelings for you
But Clemmie has been perfectly happy to publicly have a go at others herself, aside from her Alice posts, and entice her followers to do the same, that's what she did to both Cash Carraway and Laura Hesketh, Cash is a mother too. It's a classic case of do as I say, not as I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wasn’t being bitchy. Apologies. I actually meant it is good there are people with those feelings for her, and I commented earlier hoping she had at least Telford on side. I feel quite uncomfortable and certainly no glee, I just can’t believe she has so little humility. But I’m respecting you having a differing opinion and saying it’s good there are a few feeling sorry for her. I just can’t yet. Doesn’t mean I’m gleeful.
Also what’s being a mother got to do with it? She was a mother when she said all those things and it didn’t stop her.

Reactions: 12
This might do mod the world of good, knock some humility and her and a huge weight lifted now it's all out in the open as this secret has been ready to spill for most of the year.

She probably wasn't that bad of a person, but years on the gram turned her into the person she is today.

Reactions: 9
This won't change any of that I absolutely guarantee. She's a rich white woman, she can do as she pleases. This will blow over almost instantly and it'll be like it never happened.
I hope not.

It’s sickening how much they are gifted.

Reactions: 4
I wasn’t being bitchy. Apologies. I actually meant it is good there are people with those feelings for her, and I commented earlier hoping she had at least Telford on side. I feel quite uncomfortable and certainly no glee, I just can’t believe she has so little humility. But I’m respecting you having a differing opinion and saying it’s good there are a few feeling sorry for her. I just can’t yet. Doesn’t mean I’m gleeful.
thank you for clarifying

What about all the mothers she has made feel tit when they have asked a polite question of her about ads etc? Do you feel for those mothers too? Being a mother is not a get out of jail free card.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You don’t take full responsibility by excusing your actions.

I doubt she’d lose her job. Some if the biggest witches I know are midwives.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oof now it's being reported by the media, a lot more of her followers will pick up on it. This might be worse for her than I had imagined.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
New member too (previous lurker!). I do feel sorry for her just because its so awful and embarrassing. The stuff with Cash Carraway makes me feel less sorry for her though. Cash got really upset and freaked out by the whole thing and seemed really paranoid and a bit bonkers and all the time Clemmie was posting anonymously about her. That's like proper gaslighting!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This might do mod the world of good, knock some humility and her and a huge weight lifted now it's all out in the open as this secret has been ready to spill for most of the year.

She probably wasn't that bad of a person, but years on the gram turned her into the person she is today.
She got cocky, believed she was a celebrity and thought she was untouchable. She became too smug. All of it played out online and google-able.

Reactions: 10
But Clemmie has been perfectly happy to publicly have a go at others herself, aside from her Alice posts, and entice her followers to do the same, that's what she did to both Cash Carraway and Laura Hesketh, Cash is a mother too. It's a classic case of do as I say, not as I do.
I agree with all of that. it's tit. yet i still feel quite sorry for her. it'll follow her and her family around forever. i know those other women are mums and didn't say i didn't feel sorry for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.