MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Jessica mellor aka female fragrance boss - one of the fm huns - she posted this tonight, I just cannot believe this is true!
Posts like this are dangerous.

Kim flogging FM to her mates at the school gates and at a stall at the PTA summer fete isn't making anywhere near that much money.

I'm fact she is more likely to end up in debt buying products herself to meet arbitrary targets

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow Jessica mellor aka female fragrance boss - one of the fm huns - she posted this tonight, I just cannot believe this is true!
I’ve got an FM hun on my socials who posts things like this making our she’s got hundreds of thousands in the bank. It can’t be real can it??

Reactions: 4
Jessica Mellor claims to have a team of 6 thousand people on her Instagram bio. It baffles me how someone can apparently build a team that big. How they hell do they all find their victims/recruits? Especially if they don’t have a vast social media following

Reactions: 3
Looking at her accounts (Louise Mellor) on the companies house website, she’s talking nonsense. If she signs them up, they must drop out very quickly as her net assets are only 80k in her accounts 🤣

I’ve got an FM hun on my socials who posts things like this making our she’s got hundreds of thousands in the bank. It can’t be real can it??
Definitely not from MLM activities. It could be from other "ventures" but the only way you're going to earn that sort of money is if you're at the top of the pyramid.

-------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks ago I went to view a house with a friend who's looking to buy. There was a room with a large, 'DO NOT ENTER' sign on the door. The floorplan suggested it was a bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe; my friend asked the agent if we could see it as she was serious about the property and just wanted to get a sense of its size. The agent hummed and haahed a bit, and said she'd never seen it herself (it wasn't in the photos), but agreed if we were quick. We couldn't even open the door properly as it was jam-packed with Arbonne-branded boxes, from floor to ceiling and covering almost every inch of floor space (with the exception of a tiny little walkthrough area that was clear). All the curtains were closed and it was stinking hot (it's summer here). It smelt terrible - very musty. We couldn't gauge an idea of the space, nor could we make sense of where the ensuite and WiR actually were ... it was just filled to the brim. Imagine buying stuff from this person! Goodness knows how old it was ... and it hadn't exactly been stored well.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jessica Mellor claims to have a team of 6 thousand people on her Instagram bio. It baffles me how someone can apparently build a team that big. How they hell do they all find their victims/recruits? Especially if they don’t have a vast social media following
It’ll be because they have a down line who have a down line who have a down line and so on. Of Those 6 thousand people, I guarantee only 500 max have been recruited by her personally.

Reactions: 2
The one I have on my social media claims to have 10k under her. As someone has said these are downlines of downlines of downlines etc etc but the thing I always think of these ‘Boss Babes’ actively showing off for having so many team members…how can they be sure all those thousands are safe emotionally, mentally and financially? They can’t and they don’t care!

They should be responsible for providing safe working conditions for these people. It’s actually disgusting.

It’ll be because they have a down line who have a down line who have a down line and so on. Of Those 6 thousand people, I guarantee only 500 max have been recruited by her personally.
Makes me wonder though how the hell she found those 500 mugs to recruit. I don’t think I even know 500 people 😂 let alone people that would be stupid enough to sign up for some tit like that

Makes me wonder though how the hell she found those 500 mugs to recruit. I don’t think I even know 500 people 😂 let alone people that would be stupid enough to sign up for some tit like that
They don’t know them. They jump in their DMs like a creep. These MLM huns just scour the internet for new victims

They don’t know them. They jump in their DMs like a creep. These MLM huns just scour the internet for new victims
Yep, true. I seem to get loads of ‘Hi hun, I’d love to work with you’ messages on Instagram saying they love my page even though I post one photo per year at the most and it’s usually of one of the pets 😂

Reactions: 1
And after me saying earlier that huns don’t care about their responsibilities towards these women I see a hun share this…total gaslighting and they don’t even see it. Conditioning their downlines to not ask questions.

21CF576C-4C8B-4871-980B-D771523F16E6.jpeg

• Wow
I read a good book called cultish. It talks about how successful cults stop anyone asking questions with ‘don’t question the system’ style responses
.MLM are parasites

Reactions: 9
Any ‘successful’ bot will set up a company, as it makes sense of they earn over a certain amount.
While the information is limited you can gauge their success.
Jessica Mellor is not what I’d call a success, her net assets are small.

One of the FL bots who is dragged out as being a very successful John Lewis manager is bankrupt. Another has a huge debtors loan (a way of paying yourself without paying tax) but now doesn’t have the income to pay the loan/tax back.

I’ve noticed the hun on my social media doesn’t mention her business name anymore, it’s like she’s trying to hide the fact she’s an FM seller but still living off her downlines.

• Wow
I’ve noticed the hun on my social media doesn’t mention her business name anymore, it’s like she’s trying to hide the fact she’s an FM seller but still living off her downlines.
I think for a lot of MLMs that’s a deliberate tactic. It hooks people into asking the question about what business it is and the huns then have some genuine engagement to jump on.

And now the FM huns are claiming their perfumes can help with anxiety… and can’t spell coriander either, apparently.
82BF0112-D60F-44F1-9CD2-BA4D22EEFE30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7