MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s the FM conference this weekend. A few people I follow are there.

Anyone know how much they pay to attend these things? They look absolutely ridiculous…just a load of sheep in a room being bled dry 😂

Reactions: 5
I think for a lot of MLMs that’s a deliberate tactic. It hooks people into asking the question about what business it is and the huns then have some genuine engagement to jump on.
It also means they can say their MLM is different because they're not spammy/never post spam.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen any clips from the Body Shop at Home ‘jaunt’ this weekend? Makes me sick. Money is no object it seems when it comes to treating their top shillers. We’ve been discussing it on the Clean and Gleam It thread but I’m sure there are other threads where it has reared it’s ugly head too 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Jessica mellor aka female fragrance boss - one of the fm huns - she posted this tonight, I just cannot believe this is true!
She’s awful, looks like she’s wearing a plastic mask and put those knockers away for goodness sake.
Her opinion of herself is very high, if she was made of chocolate she would eat herself.

Does anyone know how they manage to post screenshots of their balance if it isn’t legit? Don’t get me wrong I don’t believe you can make a steady income from mlms but one girl I follow is saying she has gone from making 9k a year to 30k last year with fm. She then posted this?

I just don’t understand it? She’s been doing it for about 2 year, she was such a genuine down to earth girl even left her office job to do fm…she must be making something from it surely? I just don’t know what to think!

Does anyone know how they manage to post screenshots of their balance if it isn’t legit? Don’t get me wrong I don’t believe you can make a steady income from mlms but one girl I follow is saying she has gone from making 9k a year to 30k last year with fm. She then posted this?

I just don’t understand it? She’s been doing it for about 2 year, she was such a genuine down to earth girl even left her office job to do fm…she must be making something from it surely? I just don’t know what to think!

maybe I’m just falling for their crap (because I’m seeing posts like this day in day out) as her house doesn’t look like it belongs to someone who makes 30k a year
maybe I’m just falling for their crap (because I’m seeing posts like this day in day out) as her house doesn’t look like it belongs to someone who makes 30k a year

Attachments

Is that all she posted?
If so then don’t believe it. That’s not a bank statement or any other type of statement. I could type that up in less than a minute.
Also, it looks like sales rather than profit. It doesn’t even say what it is. It’s meaningless.

Reactions: 4
Is that all she posted?
If so then don’t believe it. That’s not a bank statement or any other type of statement. I could type that up in less than a minute.
Also, it looks like sales rather than profit. It doesn’t even say what it is. It’s meaningless.
she does sometimes post screenshots of bank deposits from FM but I suppose they could all just use the same screenshots and pass them off as their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

she does sometimes post screenshots of bank deposits from FM but I suppose they could all just use the same screenshots and pass them off as their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, as you say those can be shared or easily typed up too. I wouldn’t believe that either.

I’ve asked similar as I have a couple of FM sellers on my socials and they both post stuff like this. One of them posts over £100k regularly. It’s got to be fake, surely if you earned like that you’d be away on holidays all the time, getting your food shop at Waitrose, sending your kids to private school etc etc. All the expensive stuff they show can either be put on credit card or is fake copies…you can’t put private school on a credit card 😂

Reactions: 2
Any news on Emma Privilege? What is she actually selling? Is it her own network marketing company or is she joining an established one?
She's up the duff again. She'll be trying to flog her face wash like duck now to support another kid.

I wonder how these huns that try and act like they’re rolling in money from their MLM are going to deal with this cost of living crisis we’re entering

Imagine posting your bank account … it’s SO cringe and chav I can’t even deal with it.

Reactions: 6
They’re always saying they’re women supporting women, #bekind etc but then one of them on my socials posted blaming Jada for the Will Smith/Chris Rock slap. I mean even if Will lashed out because he’s angry at Jada cheating on him that’s STILL doesn’t mean it was Jada’s fault. Will is responsible for his own actions and he shouldn’t be taking things out on others. Such a misogynistic attitude to blame Jada makes me so angry!

Ha ha sorry slightly off tangent there but the point is they’re so fake and bitchy

I'm so confused at the new pregnancy. I thought she lost both her tubes when pregnant with the twins?!
She was apparantly pregnant with quads. Lost two. Got told the pregnancy was ectopic. Had a dream her grandad came to her and said the two remaining babies were alive. Whipped her doppler out. Heart two heartbeats (at about 5 weeks 🤔). Went in to have surgery. Begged them to scan her. Saw two heartbeats, then the surgeon miraculously did something and the two embryos just 'fell into place'. And she magically gave birth to one of them at 2.22

I'm looking forward to see what bullshit she comes out with this pregnancy

Reactions: 3
She was apparantly pregnant with quads. Lost two. Got told the pregnancy was ectopic. Had a dream her grandad came to her and said the two remaining babies were alive. Whipped her doppler out. Heart two heartbeats (at about 5 weeks 🤔). Went in to have surgery. Begged them to scan her. Saw two heartbeats, then the surgeon miraculously did something and the two embryos just 'fell into place'. And she magically gave birth to one of them at 2.22

I'm looking forward to see what bullshit she comes out with this pregnancy
It astounds me how she doesn’t have her own thread. She’s as bad as Mrs Hinch at this point with all her lies