MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrina Crumpton has recruited a singer to her team oh god and they have got tattoos together she’s called Laura B she was on the voice or something ? X factor maybe I’m not sure. Also can admin delete a comment I made about my Instagram username as I don’t want people knowing I’m taking about them on here lol it’s on a locked thread

Why do threads get locked if we mention anyone under 10k followers? I have over 10k followers on my Instagram. Follow me and we can create a group chat haha @emilyjanedaviesuk
[/QUOTE
How do I delete my post as I’ve put my Instagram username

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A HunBot that I follow is on a Hun Convention in Mexico, currently. She flew out Monday morning (from the UK) and has just posted that today is her last day. Is it really bleeping worth it for 4 days? Probably will end up spending more time on planes and at airports than actually in Mexico! It’s hardly a short flight away!

Reactions: 3
Woke up to a “hey lovely how are you?” Message today because my birthday is in December I’m getting 20% off a LumiSpa if I order today 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baby Aldridge is a girl hope it don’t turn out and have Harriet’s personality and dans shark eyes my gosh lol #xxy 😱

The irony of memes like this, MLM huns are the biggest ‘Karen’s’ going (apologies to anyone called Karen here)

D04F9C35-9A6D-4DDA-B1B3-97C3AD733077.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't keep up with all the jumping from one thing to another from Natasha P and Sharlie M, Sharlie has taken a job as sales & marketing manager for a brand and Natasha is doing coaching, did the latest "next big thing" go tits up already or are they juggling it all??? hmmmm

I can't keep up with all the jumping from one thing to another from Natasha P and Sharlie M, Sharlie has taken a job as sales & marketing manager for a brand and Natasha is doing coaching, did the latest "next big thing" go tits up already or are they juggling it all??? hmmmm
Natasha’s husband has gone back to working in a car dealership - long hours and not a lot of money - makes no sense if she’s earning over £10k a month like she says 🙄

Natasha’s husband has gone back to working in a car dealership - long hours and not a lot of money - makes no sense if she’s earning over £10k a month like she says 🙄
after she made such a fuss about retiring him early as she was earning so much.....bubble bursting?? I've always thought she liked to lay it on thick, no denying she was coining it in with Younique as she had a huge downline but it seems once she left there she's bounced around from one thing to the next spouting how amazing it was going to be when clearly it was not ;)

Anyone want to talk about tayjulesfit leaving beachbody and becoming a wellness/hippie/cool girl/etc all the cringe things life coach guru and charging $1000s for a retreat? It’s scam to the next level

New poster here, I had to turn to somewhere to share the joy of some MLM'ers that i have been shown.

Top juice plus MLM'er and her Husband, she has written a book and just bought a Teslarrr [sic]. She uses her young daughter for her tacky reels. Her Instagram is something else

Also a lady in Forever LIving, think she is Welsh, ex police office, now sells tacky motivational literature and hoodies, again quite a watch!

2C801C6E-A2DB-45C0-8B51-536E5539C34E.png
20F05A68-0DF5-433A-BA9C-B524F6BE248D.png
So Perrie Sian has basically got lash extensions and had them topped up to name them look fuller 😂😂😂 so much bullshit 🙈 how embarrassing saying her lashes are so long because of the lash and brow serum hahaha 🤣

• Wow
I’ve
New poster here, I had to turn to somewhere to share the joy of some MLM'ers that i have been shown.

Top juice plus MLM'er and her Husband, she has written a book and just bought a Teslarrr [sic]. She uses her young daughter for her tacky reels. Her Instagram is something else

Also a lady in Forever LIving, think she is Welsh, ex police office, now sells tacky motivational literature and hoodies, again quite a watch!
I’ve seen the ex police one - known as ‘castle’ on the Mumsnet threads as her brother claimed she’d bought a castle. She’s so full of tit. On the mumsnet thread an insider said she borrowed 000,000 from her dad, so bought her large cheque and paid him back with it. Her poor parents have now sold their house and are living in a mobile home in her garden providing childcare, while she helps others 🤣🤣🤣 with her amazzzzing business insights

• Wow
I’ve

I’ve seen the ex police one - known as ‘castle’ on the Mumsnet threads as her brother claimed she’d bought a castle. She’s so full of tit. On the mumsnet thread an insider said she borrowed 000,000 from her dad, so bought her large cheque and paid him back with it. Her poor parents have now sold their house and are living in a mobile home in her garden providing childcare, while she helps others 🤣🤣🤣 with her amazzzzing business insights
She seems to have quite the life to be fair, huge house, Tesla's etc - I suppose someone is bank rolling it somewhere. I find here very very jarring and false.

Reactions: 2