MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@themlmbossbabe is doing a lot of posts about MLM huns (in the US as that’s where she is) claiming money during covid that they weren’t eligible for. As in they were actively lying to get funds from the government. It’s making me wonder if a) Huns in the UK did similar and claimed the grants and funds that were available to self employed and b) if they weren’t eligible like it seems the US huns specifically weren’t.

They mention how these MLM huns have listed their businesses as ‘Beauty Stores’ In their equivalent of companies house and I was wondering if there was a way UK huns had screwed the system. Would absolutely boil my blood seeing as every single hun on my social media is a covid denier

@themlmbossbabe is doing a lot of posts about MLM huns (in the US as that’s where she is) claiming money during covid that they weren’t eligible for. As in they were actively lying to get funds from the government. It’s making me wonder if a) Huns in the UK did similar and claimed the grants and funds that were available to self employed and b) if they weren’t eligible like it seems the US huns specifically weren’t.

They mention how these MLM huns have listed their businesses as ‘Beauty Stores’ In their equivalent of companies house and I was wondering if there was a way UK huns had screwed the system. Would absolutely boil my blood seeing as every single hun on my social media is a covid denier
Wouldn't surprise me. If one did it then they would share and they would all be on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the latest with Glowb?
Yeah it’s awful isn’t it, can’t believe how they’ve treated their reps! There’s been a few posts about it on the Juice Plus thread as quite a few of their big earners moved over to Glowb at first - didn’t work out so well for them in the end, bet they’re regretting it now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah it’s awful isn’t it, can’t believe how they’ve treated their reps! There’s been a few posts about it on the Juice Plus thread as quite a few of their big earners moved over to Glowb at first - didn’t work out so well for them in the end, bet they’re regretting it now! 🤦🏼‍♀️
GlowB was set up by (amongst others) Simon Mitchell and his mother "Dr" Susie Mitchell. Both former Juice Plus. Explains why some of the JP tippy toppies jumped...

GlowB was set up by (amongst others) Simon Mitchell and his mother "Dr" Susie Mitchell. Both former Juice Plus. Explains why some of the JP tippy toppies jumped...
Yeah I vaguely remember that when the company launched - bet Simon and Susie have made sure they’ve done ok out of Glowb before ditching everyone else! 🙄

Yeah I vaguely remember that when the company launched - bet Simon and Susie have made sure they’ve done ok out of Glowb before ditching everyone else! 🙄
100% they would have done. They're not stupid at all, Awful people!

Seen more on the CEO of FM world stepping down but this post that I keep seeing is so oddly worded. So is the CEO position a franchise? Surely as CEO you wouldn’t be involved in selling stock yourself. Honestly MLMs are all just a load of idiots doing some kind of business role play.
1D5549E1-31B3-42A1-80C1-8686345627FE.jpeg

Also assuming this is the CEO leaving…imagine being a CEO of a company and only have 192 connections on LinkedIn 😂😂😂

63A58144-DF16-4D76-A5E0-CE4C95399110.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see a guy who was a director or whatever at juice plus is now plugging some tit called zinzino some £30 a month amazing crap.. but he’s not spouting about juice plus anymore.. 🙄

Reactions: 2
bunch of crooks. Simon Mitchell is now (he claims) residing in Tblisi and involved in his next scam which is a Web3 business called Pyme. The fake doctor and Sophie remain directors of a fairly unhealthy looking Bombshells Ventures Ltd.

Glowb has trying to shift its stock on Beauty Bay and I think they may have sacked the reps early because they were trying to position themselves as a squeaky clean retail company. Unfortunately for Glowb approaches were made to BBay about the fact Glowb was MLM and how badly they’ve treated people, so Beauty Bay sacked them off. So I don’t know how they’ll shift the rest of that toxic, poor quality product.

One of their worst behaviours was telling all their Huns that they had joined forces with domestic abuse charity Refuge. This lie came directly from Simon and Sophie and Refuge had to refute it; there’s no way they wanted to be associated with that scam. Of course the Mitchells saw a rich seam of potential victims; those using the Rufuge charity; nicely vulnerable ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How can anyone take Sharlie Melly seriously? Every company she joins is the best/greatest/easiest/has the best products etc she says she's "home" and she can't believe how much each company has blown her away and how much better it is than the last one, she's like a broken record and she's at it again, she's now with oriflame and back to team building, she said on a live last night (which she may delete and she's been on the wine, her words not mine) that she was back to square one finance wise and couldn't afford gas for their tank.....yet plenty of times in the past she's alluded to being set for life and having plenty money saved. She even said how hard she's had to work to get sales in the past yet made it seem so easy at the time, It's all smoke and mirrors bullshit on repeat......and im here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can anyone take Sharlie Melly seriously? Every company she joins is the best/greatest/easiest/has the best products etc she says she's "home" and she can't believe how much each company has blown her away and how much better it is than the last one, she's like a broken record and she's at it again, she's now with oriflame and back to team building, she said on a live last night (which she may delete and she's been on the wine, her words not mine) that she was back to square one finance wise and couldn't afford gas for their tank.....yet plenty of times in the past she's alluded to being set for life and having plenty money saved. She even said how hard she's had to work to get sales in the past yet made it seem so easy at the time, It's all smoke and mirrors bullshit on repeat......and im here for it 😂
Exactly the same as Natasha Pearson - she started doing some business coaching and selling tik tok planners (whatever they are!) and now she’s back network marketing with a new company which is just the best and the greatest! 🙄

• Haha
Exactly the same as Natasha Pearson - she started doing some business coaching and selling tik tok planners (whatever they are!) and now she’s back network marketing with a new company which is just the best and the greatest! 🙄
🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 how do people still fall for it all?

Just like her 'bestie' Natasha Pearson. She's selling 'Tik Tok Planners' with about 100 Tik Tok followers. Bullshitting she coaches big companies how to use Tik Tok to generate sales 🤥 Bollocks deep in debt like the rest of the '6 figure earner' huns

Reactions: 4
Just like her 'bestie' Natasha Pearson. She's selling 'Tik Tok Planners' with about 100 Tik Tok followers. Bullshitting she coaches big companies how to use Tik Tok to generate sales 🤥 Bollocks deep in debt like the rest of the '6 figure earner' huns
Natasha is with TS Life now which I thought had collapsed but seems to be making a comeback.

It is madness how they hop from one to another constantly but they both have such big follwings that people buy from them and follow them to whatever business they go to. You only have to look at how both of them acted towards a lady in their Acti downline (not enough followrs to name her so lets use her initials RA) when they left that company to know how horrid they can actually be both of them!

Natasha is with TS Life now which I thought had collapsed but seems to be making a comeback.

It is madness how they hop from one to another constantly but they both have such big follwings that people buy from them and follow them to whatever business they go to. You only have to look at how both of them acted towards a lady in their Acti downline (not enough followrs to name her so lets use her initials RA) when they left that company to know how horrid they can actually be both of them!
I didn’t know about that - what happened?

I didn’t know about that - what happened?
sharlie and Natasha left Acti then accused RA of poaching their team when their team was offered to stay in the business under RA if they wanted to stay with Acti. If was usual bullshit waffle bullshit waffle but they were horrible to RA ultimately so that speaks volumes when she was the best thing ever when they were making money from her and her team!

What exactly is TS Life? I suspect someone I follow on Instagram is into it, she keeps making very vague posts about wanting 10 managers who want to attend a leadership workshop? Can’t work out if it’s MLM or not, but she’s got history of dabbling in them!

edit: just realised it’s not likely to be TS life, but she’s marketing herself now as some kind of business coach. It’s the posts asking for people who are interested in her coaching that strike me as odd. Very much have the MLM recruiter vibe going on.