MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any news on Emma Privilege? What is she actually selling? Is it her own network marketing company or is she joining an established one?
VIC Beauty by the sounds of it. Still can’t believe she sold herself out to MLM 🤣 cute kids though so there’s some redemption!

Reactions: 1
So the FM Maldives trip looks like it’s happening shortly. Weirdly the FM huns on my social media who were all going have all now decided not to…they aren’t connected to each other in anyway apart from all shilling FM so just find it odd they’ve all decided a ‘free’ trip to Maldives is not convenient for them 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
Also EP's Mindset Movement company has almost been struck off twice as she just doesn't file accounts in the right timeframe. Not quite as successful and legit as she makes out!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also EP's Mindset Movement company has almost been struck off twice as she just doesn't file accounts in the right timeframe. Not quite as successful and legit as she makes out!
Is that still a thing? She’s not done any coaching for a while has she - expecially now she’s in MLM - a bit bias of her to be coaching anybody except her down line now. But of course, she’s got a whole host of network marketers ripe for the poaching

anyone got any tea on the situation with Natasha Pearson and Sharlie Melly? I saw a ranty post on Natasha's page suggesting she was being talked bad about in a chat group for not doing training with her last company, she said it was because she was pregnant but it seemed like there's a lot of bad blood there, it did seem like they were all over acti then the london spa leg of it then boom they were gone to the new company which is as they always say......THE one, the best one, the right one, the one they've been waiting for yadda, yadda, yadda
How does anyone trust these mlm huns when they change their minds so often and flit from one company to the next always claiming to have found the best one out there, it's a joke.

anyone got any tea on the situation with Natasha Pearson and Sharlie Melly? I saw a ranty post on Natasha's page suggesting she was being talked bad about in a chat group for not doing training with her last company, she said it was because she was pregnant but it seemed like there's a lot of bad blood there, it did seem like they were all over acti then the london spa leg of it then boom they were gone to the new company which is as they always say......THE one, the best one, the right one, the one they've been waiting for yadda, yadda, yadda
How does anyone trust these mlm huns when they change their minds so often and flit from one company to the next always claiming to have found the best one out there, it's a joke.
I was wondering the same - Natasha put something on her Facebook the other week about her being slagged off but then deleted it

Because I’m a nosy old bag I did some snooping and this relates to a lady called Rosie (not sure how many followers she has so won’t name in full) . She was in their Y down line and moved to Acti taking most of her team over.
She’s saying when SM and NP left people chose to move to her, NP says she was “gifted” a business.
Same sh1t different company 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Because I’m a nosy old bag I did some snooping and this relates to a lady called Rosie (not sure how many followers she has so won’t name in full) . She was in their Y down line and moved to Acti taking most of her team over.
She’s saying when SM and NP left people chose to move to her, NP says she was “gifted” a business.
Same sh1t different company 😂

well im very glad you're a nosy old bag as so am I :ROFLMAO: and this is good tea thank you for sharing! SM and NP do seem like they jump ship at any decent offer and although it can be argued why wouldn't they with the money they get to do so it doesn't look good taking all those people from Younique to acti like they did with the promise of it being the next big thing and how it would change all their lives, how they would always be there for them, support them, it was a sister hood (rolls eyes) etc etc and yet they just bailed when a better offer came along, I don't know how anyone will trust their words after this.

well im very glad you're a nosy old bag as so am I :ROFLMAO: and this is good tea thank you for sharing! SM and NP do seem like they jump ship at any decent offer and although it can be argued why wouldn't they with the money they get to do so it doesn't look good taking all those people from Younique to acti like they did with the promise of it being the next big thing and how it would change all their lives, how they would always be there for them, support them, it was a sister hood (rolls eyes) etc etc and yet they just bailed when a better offer came along, I don't know how anyone will trust their words after this.
As soon as I saw the post I knew it would be about Rosie and she had posted something similar.
It’s an absolute joke and I can’t believe people are still falling for their crap x

Cropped the name out but a certain NP (who mentioned in this thread earlier on with a certain Sharlie) has made these claims tonight on her FB about her bloody Kyani products and it’s made me so so angry!!
7217A056-4E87-44A2-A0F6-F0307BCB6717.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Cropped the name out but a certain NP (who mentioned in this thread earlier on with a certain Sharlie) has made these claims tonight on her FB about her bloody Kyani products and it’s made me so so angry!!
View attachment 881882
She literally makes me eye roll everytime I see one of her posts!
she makes out her and her husband are loves young dream but she cheated on him 🙄

• Wow
She literally makes me eye roll everytime I see one of her posts!
she makes out her and her husband are loves young dream but she cheated on him 🙄
This does not shock me at all.I like the “DSA day I cant make medical claims” but inbox me then I’ll make them anyway 😂🤦🏼‍♀️What an absolute wet wipe she is honestly 😂

Reactions: 4