Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ewould like to see the case of Rita Ellis solves. She was a RAF servicewoman at RAF Halton and was murdered there in 1968. She was supposed to be baby sitting the Wing Commanders daughter that night, but never turned up. She was found the following morning, near the camp, having been sexually assaulted and strangled.

Due to careful storage of the evidence, amazingly they do have the DNA of the murderer, and they have been able to rule out 200 men so far.

The base is due to close in 2025, and would be good to find out who did it before the base shuts.

Reactions: 7
I ewould like to see the case of Rita Ellis solves. She was a RAF servicewoman at RAF Halton and was murdered there in 1968. She was supposed to be baby sitting the Wing Commanders daughter that night, but never turned up. She was found the following morning, near the camp, having been sexually assaulted and strangled.

Due to careful storage of the evidence, amazingly they do have the DNA of the murderer, and they have been able to rule out 200 men so far.

The base is due to close in 2025, and would be good to find out who did it before the base shuts.
Never heard of this. Going to read up on it. My ex was born there the year before......

Reactions: 4
Hopefully there’s nothing to this hard to imagine he’d rob his baby of a mother

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hopefully there’s nothing to this hard to imagine he’d rob his baby of a mother
why is that so hard to imagine? Most women are killed by their partner. Men don’t give a tit about their kids when they do things like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
He’s already admitted to killing her
That's sickening, I didn't know that the article said he claimed intruders killed her .

why is that so hard to imagine? Most women are killed by their partner. Men don’t give a tit about their kids when they do things like this.
I know that ,but it's still hard to grasp how people can do that , like the spaniard that took his two kids they've found them in a bag in the ocean youngest kid is missing they may never find her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's sickening, I didn't know that the article said he claimed intruders killed her .

I know that ,but it's still hard to grasp how people can do that , like the spaniard that took his two kids they've found them in a bag in the ocean youngest kid is missing they may never find her body.
I have to admit I always suspect the partner when a woman is killed. It’s quite scary to think that the most dangerous place for a woman is her own home. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have to admit I always suspect the partner when a woman is killed. It’s quite scary to think that the most dangerous place for a woman is her own home. 😔

His story never made sense what so ever I’m not surprised by this at all

Reactions: 8
They always say you know your murderer :( have you seen the story of the guy that killed his mum and ate her along with his dog , there's some sick people out there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Yep came here to post about this, we knew he'd done it.

Evil fucker killed the family dog too.
I wonder if the dog went for him? Perhaps the dog was trying to protect her.
Their poor child to lose both parents like this.

Reactions: 9
What a silly silly man thinking he could get away with it 😡 those pics of him at the memorial holding the baby pretending to grieve with her family, the bastard. I cried watching that little video of her holding the baby up then pulling her down to kiss her 😢 such a simple thing to do but you can see how much she loves her baby girl 🥺 that little girl will now only have those memories as she grows up, she should have her mum 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The theory around Lars Mittank is a ruptured ear canal from the fight he was in, leading to brain injury from memory. Hence the strange actions and thoughts.
Yes I know, a bizzare one as there's a) little proof of the fight/contradictions of the story, b) the only injury sustained in the fight was the perforated eardrum, c) contradictory doctors reports about the risk of flying with a perforated ear drum. I might just be reading too much into it, but I can't help think there was more to it than this.

Reactions: 3
Hi, new to this thread.
I’ve always wondered what really happened in the Jill Dando case. Shot on her doorstep in daylight, no-one saw anything and no-one has ever come forward with any evidence of anything.

Reactions: 15
Evil bastard. Didn’t realise she was only 20, poor soul, a whole life to live.
Animal! The press have released extracts from her diary about how she wanted to leave him, her daughter will have to read this in the future 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.