Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they started dating when she was 15 too
It sounds like it was a very controlling relationship because she was just a child when they met. It appears that once she grew up that she realised it wasn’t a “normal” way to behave and wanted to leave. Sadly she paid with her life. RIP 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure. I’ve seen some criminologists give a good argument for him.
His ex-wife (whom he abused) says that he was in Brighton with her when the Bible John murders happen. She has no reason to lie and hates him.

Some criminologists are not sure there was a Bible John. Differences in MO, and it appears different description of the murderer (some say red hair, and others dark hair), and the quoting of Bible (intense according to one, and one said he just mentioned religion generally).

It’s Andrew Gosden’s 28th birthday today. How can there really be no trace of this guy?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Indeed.

What’s peoples opinions and theories about this missing case?
I just think it’s so sad not to have an answer for the family. The not knowing. I sadly think he’s been murdered and disposed of. Imagine if he’d been kept hostage for a long time…that scares me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Indeed.

What’s peoples opinions and theories about this missing case?
I don't think he ran away, I think he just wanted to bunk off and intended to return home. His family said he enjoyed visiting London
Something bad happened to him in London and he died.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't think he ran away, I think he just wanted to bunk off and intended to return home. His family said he enjoyed visiting London
Yeah I think he felt comfortable there and thought he’d be able to go and come back with out anyone finding out.

Wasn’t there a sighting in Leister Square and maybe a Pizza Hut?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just think it’s so sad not to have an answer for the family. The not knowing. I sadly think he’s been murdered and disposed of. Imagine if he’d been kept hostage for a long time…that scares me.
This really freaks me out too. In general just the amount of people right now registered missing around the world that could be being held hostage, it just doesn’t bare thinking about. I do find the documentaries or books from people who have been in that situation and escaped, while heartbreaking absolutely fascinating

He could have bought a return ticket for about £1 more but he refused it which makes it sound like he never intended to go back. He looks so confident in the CCTV, like he knows where he’s going. So many have said things about meeting people online but this was years ago - it’s not really a surprise that he didn’t use the internet and didn’t have an email address etc. I don’t even have a theory - I can’t think why a kid like that would do such a thing like go to London when it was so out of character if there wasn’t a REASON.

So many people on this and other forums have said things like ‘maybe he just wanted a day out at a museum or to see a band’ but that would be so out of character and how could you ever enjoy your day out like that knowing you’re likely to be in big trouble when you get back for skipping school. He had 100% attendance at school so the whole thing is unlikely to be an act of rebellion gone wrong.

He could have bought a return ticket for about £1 more but he refused it which makes it sound like he never intended to go back. He looks so confident in the CCTV, like he knows where he’s going. So many have said things about meeting people online but this was years ago - it’s not really a surprise that he didn’t use the internet and didn’t have an email address etc. I don’t even have a theory - I can’t think why a kid like that would do such a thing like go to London when it was so out of character if there wasn’t a REASON.

So many people on this and other forums have said things like ‘maybe he just wanted a day out at a museum or to see a band’ but that would be so out of character and how could you ever enjoy your day out like that knowing you’re likely to be in big trouble when you get back for skipping school. He had 100% attendance at school so the whole thing is unlikely to be an act of rebellion gone wrong.
Andrew's father said that he doesn't hold much weight onto Andrew rejecting the return ticket, because the family would often buy single tickets or something like that.

It's truly baffling, but if the police had checked the CCTV on time then it wouldn't be such a mystery.

Reactions: 9
Re Andrew Gosden (who I think about a lot)

one thing that makes my spine tingle is that in 2008 a man visited Leominster Police Station out of hours and said (via an intercom) he had information about Andrew but by the time an officer came out to speak to him the person had gone…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Re Andrew Gosden (who I think about a lot)

one thing that makes my spine tingle is that in 2008 a man visited Leominster Police Station out of hours and said (via an intercom) he had information about Andrew but by the time an officer came out to speak to him the person had gone…
Ooh I had forgotten about this! Such a wasted opportunity

Oh my gosh, what a bizarre case. Can’t get my mind around what and why!

Reactions: 1
There are rumours that often swirl around but are very quickly shut down that the vicar may had something to do with it as he saw Andrew that morning he disappeared ,Andrew had recently stopped going to church the vicar had a key to Andrews house and was going round for tea at the family’s house the night Andrew disappeared, andrew will
Always be the case I wish could be solved he’s only a few years younger than me I really hope he’s happy and built a new life away from whatever he felt he needed to leave

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
A couple of years ago I had a leaflet through my door about Andrew, as there was a possibility he was living and working in the city I live in. It stated that he may be working in a shop or cafe, but obviously nothing ever came of it.

Fun side fact - twice now I have had random people on Reddit message me asking if I'm Andrew 😂 apparently because my username has 'roo' in it, and I have posted about him a couple of times it's made them think I could be him. The 'roo' is a reference to my cat's nickname,and at the time he went missing I was heavily pregnant, so I am categorically not Andrew.

Missing people cases really stick with me, it must be so hard to just not know. Obviously having a family member killed would be horrendous, but at least you could properly grieve, and not spend the rest of your life wondering if they are out there somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
A couple of years ago I had a leaflet through my door about Andrew, as there was a possibility he was living and working in the city I live in. It stated that he may be working in a shop or cafe, but obviously nothing ever came of it.

Fun side fact - twice now I have had random people on Reddit message me asking if I'm Andrew 😂 apparently because my username has 'roo' in it, and I have posted about him a couple of times it's made them think I could be him. The 'roo' is a reference to my cat's nickname,and at the time he went missing I was heavily pregnant, so I am categorically not Andrew.

Missing people cases really stick with me, it must be so hard to just not know. Obviously having a family member killed would be horrendous, but at least you could properly grieve, and not spend the rest of your life wondering if they are out there somewhere.
It’s so sad that he could be out there. It would be cruel for him as an adult not to at least let his parents know he is safe. I just wonder how he’d access things like healthcare or get a job with no national insurance number etc. I know it could happen but would be so much more complex and would be living life waiting to get found out.

Reactions: 4

So what's gone on here then? Suspect is from the same-ish corner of London as the victim, and was picked up relatively quickly, so presume victim and suspect were known to each other.

Why decapitate them, and why take the remains 250 miles away?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.