Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that's the man I was thinking of. I couldn't remember his name. Thank you. His poor family. His remains had been found years before quite close to where he disappeared but it was only this year that his body was identified :(
Yes it is awful, like his parents said why weren't the dental records checked 25 years ago?
That’s terribly sad, his poor parents in limbo all these years. You’d have thought the police would have linked his disappearance to the remains being found.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

This sounds very strange. Do you think he could have killed his friend then “discovered” him weeks later?
The comment about not wanting to get loads of police involved till he was sure it wasn’t a sheep was a bit odd??

This sounds very strange. Do you think he could have killed his friend then “discovered” him weeks later?
Definitely sounds too coincidental ,they always say a high percentage of victims know their killer.

And ringing his grandad to check, not the police. And recognising a 3 week old body as your friend? All sounds very suspicious

After 3 weeks in a stream a body would be totally unrecognisable, and any DNA washed away if it was placed far enough in .

Reactions: 4
Actually the body was submerged so more than suspect if he was able to identify who it was ?

Reactions: 2
The comment about not wanting to get loads of police involved till he was sure it wasn’t a sheep was a bit odd??
How strange. I'm sure they're called to what people think are bodies and turn out to be animals, manikins, etc quite often.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a few people on fb sharing the Leah Croucher appeal. So sad 😞 it just blows my mind how people can literally just vanish into thin air with no trace. With how many security cameras houses have now aswell, there’s literally no leads. That poor family

Back in 2004 a toddler named Denise Pipitone disappeared in Italy. It was a huge case back then, but unfortunately, due to a combination of lousy police work and sheer bad luck (one of the main witnesses was a deaf-mute and vulnerable elderly man who is now dead) it is still unsolved and nobody knows what happened to her. There were a couple alleged sightings but nothing that could be confirmed.
The case was recently re-opened. I hope that this time the family can get some justice and answers.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is a very sad case I hope the new investigation finds those responsible

I wonder how true this is !

Last edited:
I'm new to this thread and have read through some of it but has Lars Mittank been discussed before? Such a bizzare case!

Reactions: 2
The theory around Lars Mittank is a ruptured ear canal from the fight he was in, leading to brain injury from memory. Hence the strange actions and thoughts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.