Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently started to follow her when she announced she bought the house. That was a few months ago & I have no idea what kind of account she is. I thought she was similar to Mrs.Hinch, Stacey Solomon with the cleaning, DIY on the cheap, home decorating etc., but I have yet to see anything close to that. All it's been is poorly explained home renovation ideas, advertisements disguised as 'hauls', teeth & spit (so many teeth & so much spit), vacations that are always presented as 'needed' & prefaced with 'it's been so long since...' but is really just a vacation. It doesn't matter if it's camping with the girls, a girls weekend away, a weekend in London, a family trip to Blackpool, a 1st ever spa retreat, they are ALL vacations. She uses every excuse to not post content & when she does post, it's nothing but showing the same rooms in the exact same state of construction. Wait, she did throw some dirt on a vase sooooo that's maybe an up cycle DIY? Even tho it ended up costing more then if she bought a new vase without dirt falling off of it. But what do I know, i'm a new follower from the US! I'll end with her woe is me post the other night about her ex. My biggest takeaway was when she said that she shouldn't post the story to her IG & save it for a book & then charge people $10 to read it! WTF?? Does she really think anyone would pay money to read about her life? Oh no honey, you aren't that special & from what i've been able to google in the short time i've been following, she's a lazy, unoriginal, poor excuse for an influencer who has a shady past herself & her IG gravy train won't be around long enough to support the lifestyle she's currently living.
A bleeping MEN

Reactions: 15
I’m guessing if she had a fall out with H then her fake tears speech the other night worked and H came back 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She has more tales than the cat and dog home. I felt a smidgen of sympathy for her but her actions since have scunnered me.

Her jaw filler is too much - manly - it’s widened her face (which was already wide to begin with), she would have been better elongating the face with chin filler if anything
Her face is like a full moon in the fog.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See the Greedy tit Show has come back 🤣🤣 the fake tears and accusations didn’t last long! Back to swipe up, bragging and lies! Instead of preaching about #bekind you scabby cow what about #behonest ???? Has a better ring to it don’t you think? Disgusting that you both used such a sensitive issue to improve engagement, you poor excuses for human beings 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she OBSESSED with everything???? 🤬
They all are! Annoys the tit out of me!

Mostly obsessed over toilet cleaner and fabric softener, most bizarre!

Poor vocabulary or just plain fucken illiterate, anyone's guess 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she OBSESSED with everything???? 🤬
Because it’s probably UNREAL.

She displays typical gaslighting behaviour. The whole fake split thing is like when someone does something in a relationship then when they get called out on it say its all in your head. I imagine she’s quite manipulative in a relationship if shes like this over Instagram. I just dont get a good vibe from her, shes rotten to the core.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

She displays typical gaslighting behaviour. The whole fake split thing is like when someone does something in a relationship then when they get called out on it say its all in your head. I imagine she’s quite manipulative in a relationship if shes like this over Instagram. I just dont get a good vibe from her, shes rotten to the core.
Wow absolutely!! I know she says she suffers from BPD but I wouldn’t put it past her to blame all of her toxic behaviour and traits on the fact that she has that. That way she gets forgiven for all the tit she does while also gaining sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow absolutely!! I know she says she suffers from BPD but I wouldn’t put it past her to blame all of her toxic behaviour and traits on the fact that she has that. That way she gets forgiven for all the tit she does while also gaining sympathy.
Completely agree. Ive always been a good judge of character and im 100% sure shes a bad egg. Narcissistic, self obsessed, dishonest, manipulative. Shes very very good at playing the victim, nothing is ever her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Notice she hasn't posted again today and she's removed the picture of the date and puppy again. Is there something being said on it to be removed ?

Reactions: 7
Completely agree. Ive always been a good judge of character and im 100% sure shes a bad egg. Narcissistic, self obsessed, dishonest, manipulative. Shes very very good at playing the victim, nothing is ever her fault.
YES!! And the rare times she does accept responsibility, it's all fun & games & she blames it on her being so stupid & clueless & haha I can't even book a hotel room right! It may have been funny the 1st time, but 3 separate times in the few months i've been following is ridiculous & getting really old now! She has an excuse for everything & she tries to justify it by attaching it to something no one would dare question her about. How many times is it cause she wants to spend time with the boys, she's having a tit MH day, upset over a vague personal family issue. Only a hateful, nasty troll would expect her to pick up her phone & post during such times, right?
Once, yes, maybe twice, but its every other day. She said herself that IG is her job. Well Charlotte, you can't have it both ways. If it is your job, then you treat it like its your job by showing up & working regardless of what's going on in your personal life. There aren't many jobs, if any, that would let you slack off & not work as often as she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Agree 💯
I think for most of us it's so hard to believe her version of events about the ex thing because she lies so much about other trivial stuff.
The 3 things that stick out most for me
1. The time she put post on about Harriet and she copied it word for word from someone else's post. Fancy not being able in your own words to tell someone you love how you feel and having to copy someone else
2. When they bought this house. She was hinting at it for ages....everyone knew it was a new house! But she denied it saying something like 'I wish it was as exciting as that my news isn't going be that exciting' and then next minute bam...new house! Just lied and dragged it out all for engagement.
3. This most recent farce of 'have they or haven't they broken up'. They absolutely knew what they were doing. Deleting pictures and posts and her with her choice of words used.
Wish more people could come here and have their eyes opened to what a manipulative person she is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just noticed greedy and a load of other influencers sales people sharing this wash low at 20. Ewww surely mould would build up in your machine with no hot washes. Does 20 degreees remove germs etc? I wouldn’t wash that low especially now with covid. She will promote anything that pays her. Bet she doesn’t wash at 20 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
Just noticed greedy and a load of other influencers sales people sharing this wash low at 20. Ewww surely mould would build up in your machine with no hot washes. Does 20 degreees remove germs etc? I wouldn’t wash that low especially now with covid. She will promote anything that pays her. Bet she doesn’t wash at 20 👍🏻
She only got 6 thousand likes on the post too lol maybe she bought the 2k new bots I mean followers 🤣

Reactions: 5
Don’t think she washes at all ! The dirty woman is always in the same clothes with the same greasy hair 🤢🤢 lol

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They promote the cold water wash in Canada apparently it’s fine but I think certain things need a hot wash and bleach

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.