Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called botox you bleeping cretin. I hate when these insta parasites come on and make out that a miracle product has worked wonders for them when they’re literally being paid to say the product is good especially when it’s well known that the only thing that’s taken care of those wrinkles is a local clinic!! This is classed as false advertising, she’s definitely not scared to be a con woman herself is she!!
I agree! She’s such a con woman for sure & I can’t stand her 🤬... conning her sheep to buy a product she probably doesn’t even use herself except on the days she’s being paid to plug it... a bleeping greedy cretin is right 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's irritating my flaps. I have been living in our bedroom for nearly a month as my livingroom is currently being done up. But in drips and drabs as when my OH can as he works till 6 and had to plaster a wall at a time, etc. So we could save money on tradesmen to go towards Xmas, and both work full time! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lovely car they're driving today, more cash being splashed. Ps Greedy im not envious, I have a panoramic roof too but I've not had to broadcast my life to pay for it.
She had a melt down to ensure she gets extra cash to pay for her lifestyle
Instagram can crash and she will be up the creek with out a paddle
So now has a clitrous car now cause ever celeb has a Range Rover 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
There's definitely something very different about her face. I'd never even heard of jaw filler before, such is the sheltered life I lead 😄 Why does she keep apologising for her crap content. It's her job to make content, she should be making "good" content whatever is going on. How about getting off your ass and doing some of the renovations. It's not like you have a job to go to so don't have the time to do it yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s a bleep . She’s still a job shy lazy arsed vile con artist living in an insta bubble that eventually will pop and she’ll be grovelling again with another bleeping sob story .
Im surprised she actually knew about her kid breaking his arm as she’s always away on a jolly usually without a care in the world .

Reactions: 16
Lovely car they're driving today, more cash being splashed. Ps Greedy im not envious, I have a panoramic roof too but I've not had to broadcast my life to pay for it.
does H get a free car off her pyramid scheme when she reaches a certain level? Sure I seen another seller say she got one, think she was orchid something or other. Also help towards the mortgage. Hard life for some.

Reactions: 4
does H get a free car off her pyramid scheme when she reaches a certain level? Sure I seen another seller say she got one, think she was orchid something or other. Also help towards the mortgage. Hard life for some.
Usually with MLMs they will reach a car bonus. I know one of the 'big' players in FM in the UK has a range rover through the company. What none of them tell their downlines is that yes they'll get their bonus to pay their car lease/PCP plan every month, but the plan isn't with the company. It is taken out as credit against them as individuals. Their name is on the contracts, etc. You (and/or your team below you) don't make the target one month, you lose the bonus and have to cover the car yourself, and then you have to hope sales and recruiting pick up over the coming months otherwise your stuck with that payment and debt over you. So not only is your money down that month due to not meeting a target, you also have to then find the money for the car, possibly slip down ranks and have to work hard to get it back. This is one of the reasons the bottom levels often end up losing money rather than making anything...if they need to boost sales to keep ranks and car payments what do uplines do? Encourage the bottom to buy more, and if they don't have customers themselves, they are coerced into buying and holding stock they won't sell with the promise of ranking up.

I honestly recommend looking for some of the Anti-MLM content on YouTube. Seems like Younique have a lot of people jumping ship now. Top seller for Paparazzi has spoken out with Savannah Marie claiming to be $200,000 in debt now. And then the LulaRich documentary on Amazon Prime. They all follow very similar models just change the names of the ranks and how they refer to various practices. Its hard to find huge amounts on FM as most of the Creators on YouTube are American and it doesn't seem to have reached there yet, at least not on their radars, but the models are all the same. The sooner authorities just stop pussy footing round the issue and call a spade a spade, the better. The only reason it is legal is there is an end product, but the practice needs to be stopped as the product just helps disguise the movement of money in a 3d triangular shaped model.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I never thought of that but yes you might be right, I follow another influencer who got a car and she flogs FM too.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Usually with MLMs they will reach a car bonus. I know one of the 'big' players in FM in the UK has a range rover through the company. What none of them tell their downlines is that yes they'll get their bonus to pay their car lease/PCP plan every month, but the plan isn't with the company. It is taken out as credit against them as individuals. Their name is on the contracts, etc. You (and/or your team below you) don't make the target one month, you lose the bonus and have to cover the car yourself, and then you have to hope sales and recruiting pick up over the coming months otherwise your stuck with that payment and debt over you. So not only is your money down that month due to not meeting a target, you also have to then find the money for the car, possibly slip down ranks and have to work hard to get it back. This is one of the reasons the bottom levels often end up losing money rather than making anything...if they need to boost sales to keep ranks and car payments what do uplines do? Encourage the bottom to buy more, and if they don't have customers themselves, they are coerced into buying and holding stock they won't sell with the promise of ranking up.

I honestly recommend looking for some of the Anti-MLM content on YouTube. Seems like Younique have a lot of people jumping ship now. Top seller for Paparazzi has spoken out with Savannah Marie claiming to be $200,000 in debt now. And then the LulaRich documentary on Amazon Prime. They all follow very similar models just change the names of the ranks and how they refer to various practices. Its hard to find huge amounts on FM as most of the Creators on YouTube are American and it doesn't seem to have reached there yet, at least not on their radars, but the models are all the same. The sooner authorities just stop pussy footing round the issue and call a spade a spade, the better. The only reason it is legal is there is an end product, but the practice needs to be stopped as the product just helps disguise the movement of money in a 3d triangular shaped model.
Maybe those under H are starting to leave then as she said she is studying something in college, probably ready for when the pyramid scheme money dries up

you described it perfectly then with the car thing. I used to do fm last year and I thought the sun shone out everyone’s arse but now I’m out of it I can clearly see it for what it is. Its A lot of work for very little money tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wham bam..just like that we are polluted with H on her stories now..as if she has been there all the time and we have imagined the ghosting and were left second guessing a split.
I actually can't believe the complete turnaround.
My god these pair will stop at nothing for engagement.
She is so unrelatable now..Christmas round the corner and she's spending money like its nothing.
How can any of us afford to do up more than one room at a time.
The rewiring of the house alone will have cost a small fortune.
I earn a decent enough wage and so does my hubby but flip sake it's one room a year if I'm lucky ..and even at that I'm not ripping out everything ..its the budget way..you know the way she used to do it.
Dont get me wrong I dont begrudge anyone who has worked hard and able to splash out and upgrade things in their life..
I just can't believe the 360 degree turn about from crying and hinting about being suicidal to coming back the very next day full of life

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Wow so insightful and explained so well thank you!

Reactions: 7
I’ll have a look on you tube at them, out of interest!

Be a pool table that greedy has shown him as she’s started following an account that sells them 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.