Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never comment on looks because we'll I'm a munter and would hate some one to say it to my face. But what has she done to her chin/jaw? It looks really different. Am I seeing things are have other people noticed?

Reactions: 9
Shes never suggested she was groomed, Tattle did. She stated her age to probably say she was young and stupid/naive.

I grew up with my dad who has now as an older adult been diagnosed with BPD/EUPD. He is just one person so my experiences are limited, and he was unmedicated because he didnt know, but his mood was extremely changeable. It was scary for me how fast he went from one mood to another. I never knew where I was with him. So for that I give the benefit of the doubt on her change in moods. There is some doubt there but Im gonna keep following for now with a more skeptical mind than before.

Reactions: 3
I never comment on looks because we'll I'm a munter and would hate some one to say it to my face. But what has she done to her chin/jaw? It looks really different. Am I seeing things are have other people noticed?
She looks like quagmire from family guy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes never suggested she was groomed, Tattle did. She stated her age to probably say she was young and stupid/naive.

I grew up with my dad who has now as an older adult been diagnosed with BPD/EUPD. He is just one person so my experiences are limited, and he was unmedicated because he didnt know, but his mood was extremely changeable. It was scary for me how fast he went from one mood to another. I never knew where I was with him. So for that I give the benefit of the doubt on her change in moods. There is some doubt there but Im gonna keep following for now with a more skeptical mind than before.
Can you pick me up some meatballs from IKEA please hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks dreadful

Reactions: 6

my partner has BPD and I will wholeheartedly agree with this second part. It’s tough, bloody tough!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"Its just so convenient to have it on the counter there "

Yes , having a cutting board on the counter is very convenient to have when you are cutting things on the counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg why did she get those fillers. Especially when she scrapes her hair back every day!

Reactions: 11
Whoever done that jaw filler needs sacking it looks so bad. Look how much it’s sticking out on the right
Looks like a massive abscess. If that’s filler it’s dreadful. I cannot believe the tit she has had done to herself this year. Money has gone to her head.

Reactions: 9
If shes lost weight why does her 10chins say otherwise? Cause u always loose weight from ur face first.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was literally coming on to say the same!! Have I missed something or is her face very 👽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another twit with a thumb...shes actually embarrassing! Hinch, solomon now this try hard😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This woman infuriates me. How quickly can she turn around? Bounding around after feeling so rubbish on Wed and off to IKEA and bouncing about her stories?!

Reactions: 11
What a difference a couple of days make.
She just hated the thought of her past goin national

Reactions: 10
Whoever done that jaw filler needs sacking it looks so bad. Look how much it’s sticking out on the right
What's going on with her face ?! There is a person who does the love island people locally, I wonder if she's gone there? That is shocking! Thing is too they say don't do it if you're over weight or it won't look right so you have to be certain bmi for it.

Edit - Omg guys I watched her stories and I can't unsee it now 😭😭🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I recently started to follow her when she announced she bought the house. That was a few months ago & I have no idea what kind of account she is. I thought she was similar to Mrs.Hinch, Stacey Solomon with the cleaning, DIY on the cheap, home decorating etc., but I have yet to see anything close to that. All it's been is poorly explained home renovation ideas, advertisements disguised as 'hauls', teeth & spit (so many teeth & so much spit), vacations that are always presented as 'needed' & prefaced with 'it's been so long since...' but is really just a vacation. It doesn't matter if it's camping with the girls, a girls weekend away, a weekend in London, a family trip to Blackpool, a 1st ever spa retreat, they are ALL vacations. She uses every excuse to not post content & when she does post, it's nothing but showing the same rooms in the exact same state of construction. Wait, she did throw some dirt on a vase sooooo that's maybe an up cycle DIY? Even tho it ended up costing more then if she bought a new vase without dirt falling off of it. But what do I know, i'm a new follower from the US! I'll end with her woe is me post the other night about her ex. My biggest takeaway was when she said that she shouldn't post the story to her IG & save it for a book & then charge people $10 to read it! WTF?? Does she really think anyone would pay money to read about her life? Oh no honey, you aren't that special & from what i've been able to google in the short time i've been following, she's a lazy, unoriginal, poor excuse for an influencer who has a shady past herself & her IG gravy train won't be around long enough to support the lifestyle she's currently living.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.