Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a new thread as the other one had over the 1000 posts.

Winning thread title was from little old me:
Screenshot_20211014-134004_Samsung Internet.jpg

(had to shorten it to fit)

I feel so honoured - I now need to pick a fancy dress costume, pick a song, do a big countdown and do a cringey lip sync and dance to celebrate 🥳💃

Special mention has to go to another thread suggestion as its just brilliant:
@Doodlebug71
Screenshot_20211014-134320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Repcap - Greedy addressed the exs fraudulent activity committed mainly against OAPs in their local community. Greedy said she was going to make this a highlighted story so people could refer back to it but the stories have not made an appearance on her Instagram highlights. If you want the jist/recap on what she said - please see the previous thread.
There is a lot of conversation on the previous thread about the validity of Greedy's version of events (the timeline!)

There was some speculation on the lead up to the 'whole toof' story as to whether Greedy and H had split. Greedy seemingly forgot she had a girlfriend making no mention of her the week prior, deleting pictures and comments and the both of them posting from different houses. Of course however a split is what they wanted everyone to think to drive up some engagement on their accounts. When the 'toof was out' - normal service resumed - back to being a 'we' and back to splashing the cash.
Not the greatest of recaps but the last thread moved so fast and it was predominantly discussions about the ex story and have they or haven't they split.

We now have a wiki - see the pink button at the top.
Please do not ask for any details about the exs social media accounts. Admin have said on more than one occasion that the thread will be closed down/members banned if this information keeps being requested/is provided.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahhhh, BRIILIANT, liltatling 😂😂😂 Superb 👏

I still think Greedy is a f'in LIAR. I even showed my Husband her pity-party-for-one woe-is-me bullshit thread yesterday afternoon before he went running. He watched it with a look of disbelief on his face, & at the end he said "She's so full of tit. Why did she put that on the internet? No matter how much she tried, she just couldn't force a single tear out, could she? Her eyes are as dry as a bleeping bone!".

He also pointed out how she was croaking and trying to look in despair, then within 2 seconds her voice and expressions were back to normal, then she'd go all croaky voiced again, & try to squeeze tears out, then back to normal. Rinse & repeat.

The more I watched it, the more obvious it became that it was well rehearsed bullshit. I bet she did "take" after "take" until she thought "yeah, that looks good, I'll upload that now". Fake, fake, fake. Not a tear to be seen 🤥😒

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahhhh, BRIILIANT, liltatling 😂😂😂 Superb 👏

I still think Greedy is a f'in LIAR. I even showed my Husband her pity-party-for-one woe-is-me bullshit thread yesterday afternoon before he went running. He watched it with a look of disbelief on his face, & at the end he said "She's so full of tit. Why did she put that on the internet? No matter how much she tried, she just couldn't force a single tear out, could she? Her eyes are as dry as a bleeping bone!".

He also pointed out how she was croaking and trying to look in despair, then within 2 seconds her voice and expressions were back to normal, then she'd go all croaky voiced again, & try to squeeze tears out, then back to normal. Rinse & repeat.

The more I watched it, the more obvious it became that it was well rehearsed bullshit. I bet she did "take" after "take" until she thought "yeah, that looks good, I'll upload that now". Fake, fake, fake. Not a tear to be seen 🤥😒
It's so funny you should say that. I was hoping she'd save it to her highlights so I could rewatch it with my parter....cosy couple watching right there!
My partners job involves some work in linguistics and body language. He's by no means an expert but I wanted to see his thoughts on it.
What I've found really interesting is that following her stories - lots of her insta sheeple jumped on a #missgreedyarmy crusade 🤮 posting pictures and sycophantic posts (there is only 16 posts) but she's not liked a single one of them! I know she said thank you on her stories but would it really have taken much time out of her 'ad, swipe up, splash the cash day' just to like the posts and maybe even drop a message to the people who have tagged her in posts saying they've been victims of domestic violence. But no you just ignore it and keep doing you hun 👌🏼

Reactions: 14
Well look at that ! She's got her crocs back on and she's going out for lunch drinks . AND shes lost weight without even using that wooden tally system ! Color me surprised :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had everyone concerned she was going to commit suicide less than 48 hours ago and today she's off on the pop again.
If that isn't a master manipulator I dont know what is.
Surely if she wanted everyone to know her truth then her highlight would still be there for all to see? Maybe she had to remove it before Emma seen it and reacted to it publicly? Why else would you delete it after making such a big song and dance about it? 🙄

Reactions: 33
I thought she said she was gonna keep it in her highlights to clear up any false accusations for her new followers incase they heard any "false tit"? So she didn't have to go over it again! duck me!

Guess she changed her mind.

Reactions: 21
She had everyone concerned she was going to commit suicide less than 48 hours ago and today she's off on the pop again.
If that isn't a master manipulator I dont know what is.
Surely if she wanted everyone to know her truth then her highlight would still be there for all to see? Maybe she had to remove it before Emma seen it and reacted to it publicly? Why else would you delete it after making such a big song and dance about it? 🙄
Should she even be drinking if she’s on meds for BPD?

I thought she said she was gonna keep it in her highlights to clear up any false accusations for her new followers incase they heard any "false tit"? So she didn't have to go over it again! duck me!

Guess she changed her mind.
So full of tit. On the brink 48 hours ago, rockin' her crocs in Ikea spending even more money today. Her turn-around's are astonishing! She goes from the depths of despair to happy shiny Greedy on the clock. She's a proper narc!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Never been so close to a breakdown apparently but made a miraculous recovery after just 24hrs off the gram. She really should do some stories about coping with mental health because she clearly has some fantastic techniques for pulling herself back together. I know people with BPD can fluctuate quickly but this is amazing even by her standards.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I genuinely feel nothing but pity for her & Harriet. Imagine being so poor all you have is money. I wouldn't swap my life with them for all the tea in China.

I think this could be the calm before the storm for Greedy, the Ex will be delighted to be labelled as a 'groomer"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I genuinely feel nothing but pity for her & Harriet. Imagine being so poor all you have is money. I wouldn't swap my life with them for all the tea in China.

I think this could be the calm before the storm for Greedy, the Ex will be delighted to be labelled as a 'groomer"
Indeed!

Reactions: 6

Well said 👏🏼 their lives really are quite tragic and the fact that she’s happily lead people to believe that the ex groomed her really might come back to bite Her in the a*$e.

Reactions: 15
She’s off again with her bullshit . Her jeans now fit as she hasn’t eaten . Erm the thick duck . Her jeans are elasticated so even if she’d eaten like a warthog for a week they’d still fit her . She’s bleeping unhinged and needs proper help .
She’s sick in the head and her mouth is gonna get her into serious trouble with all her bullshit that comes out of it . Does she not realise that pulling a stunt like that on social media the other night might have already been reported to authorities .
That’s it her trolls will be blamed for any down fall as she thinks she’s untouchable like the princess living in her palace . No sympathy for the lying old con artist .

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I love this saying. So true 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.