Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great threat title 👍🏻
Wow I actually thought she felt suicidal!
back at it today like nothing has happened.
Can’t see the stories saved either?! ex will be happy that she made her out to be a groomer of a 15 year old child.
Hope she keeps them boys off social media from now on.

Reactions: 14
If she’s claiming she was in some way groomed at 15 by an older woman its a very serious allegation that should be taken to the police before its thrown around on social media. Something tells me her version of events wasn’t entirely honest and that’s why shes removed it. Lets be honest it didn’t paint the ex in a very good light and if she wasn’t groomed at 15 then its quite slanderous to start insinuating that to over 200k people on a public forum. I wonder if Emma told her to take it down. Not defending that con artist in any way, shes scum for what she did to those elderly people. But to be accused of basically being a child groomer is another matter entirely. Its hard to imagine what could possibly come next with twit and twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't believe her for a second. But if everything she said was true, then why would she risk exposing her boys on the Internet like that. It was all obviously going to come out. I can imagine they'll be really pissed off at being exposed in this way on the Internet one day.

Reactions: 11
I feel like she didnt put it in a highlight because she realized she shouldnt be posting she may kill herself on the internet when she has 2 young boys in her care. Who knows who is watching .

Well duck me she's recovered quick after hinting at suicidal thoughts. Must remember that next time my MH is bad, all I need is a woe me rant on Instagram and a visit to ikea ✅

At this point I didn't think she could stoop any lower yet here she is

Reactions: 27
Started a new thread as the other one had over the 1000 posts.

Winning thread title was from little old me:
View attachment 809883
(had to shorten it to fit)

I feel so honoured - I now need to pick a fancy dress costume, pick a song, do a big countdown and do a cringey lip sync and dance to celebrate 🥳💃

Special mention has to go to another thread suggestion as its just brilliant:
@Doodlebug71
View attachment 809890

Repcap - Greedy addressed the exs fraudulent activity committed mainly against OAPs in their local community. Greedy said she was going to make this a highlighted story so people could refer back to it but the stories have not made an appearance on her Instagram highlights. If you want the jist/recap on what she said - please see the previous thread.
There is a lot of conversation on the previous thread about the validity of Greedy's version of events (the timeline!)

There was some speculation on the lead up to the 'whole toof' story as to whether Greedy and H had split. Greedy seemingly forgot she had a girlfriend making no mention of her the week prior, deleting pictures and comments and the both of them posting from different houses. Of course however a split is what they wanted everyone to think to drive up some engagement on their accounts. When the 'toof was out' - normal service resumed - back to being a 'we' and back to splashing the cash.
Not the greatest of recaps but the last thread moved so fast and it was predominantly discussions about the ex story and have they or haven't they split.

We now have a wiki - see the pink button at the top.
Please do not ask for any details about the exs social media accounts. Admin have said on more than one occasion that the thread will be closed down/members banned if this information keeps being requested/is provided.
Great new thread tile and recap 😁

Omg those stories after netball....what on earth has she done to her jaw? Is it filler or sculpting it looks freaky!or is it just filter?looks like one of those cartoon character portrait drawings you get on holiday 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she was very sneaky in the way she worded that she “met” her ex when she was 15…
She didn’t say they started dating etc.
She let that open to interpretation and everyone jumped at it presuming she’s been groomed etc.
If the ex takes it up with her she doesn’t have a leg to stand on because of what greedy guts actually said.
🐸🐸🐸

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her jaw filler is too much - manly - it’s widened her face (which was already wide to begin with), she would have been better elongating the face with chin filler if anything

Reactions: 5
I really did feel sorry for her because I’d hate the thought of anyone being suicidal by someone else’s words however she doesn’t help herself at all. Wanting to kill herself but then not even 24 hours later back on Instagram and in IKEA shopping for a house? That doesn’t scream suicidal to me. I have no sympathy now & that’s all I’m going to say about her.

Reactions: 13
I thought she said she was gonna keep it in her highlights to clear up any false accusations for her new followers incase they heard any "false tit"? So she didn't have to go over it again! duck me!

Guess she changed her mind.
what a joke she is exactly what i thought, she said she wouldn’t do an IGTV but she’d save it to her highlights so she didn’t have to repeat her self now poor upset Charl is bouncing around like Tigger🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 7
Shes had her thriller and got full of filler, she's gone for dinner her poor liver

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what a joke she is exactly what i thought, she said she wouldn’t do an IGTV but she’d save it to her highlights so she didn’t have to repeat her self now poor upset Charl is bouncing around like Tigger🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
She then deleted the highlight 🤔. I wonder if her ex has kicked off at her for the age comment and bringing it up so that is why it's been deleted. Emma made her tiktok private the day after she posted that story (it's back now).

Reactions: 9
Why is every influencer getting a wide on over Adele
Her idol but doesn't know when her album is released 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WRT the comments about her going to IKEA.

Is there a right way to be depressed? (or 'suicidal', I personally dont remember her saying she was).

Like is there a set appropriate time between 'i feel like tit' and 'i need to go shopping'? Life goes on guys just cause she's in IKEA doesn't mean she don't feel like tit.

Reactions: 7

Is there a right way to be depressed? (or 'suicidal', I personally dont remember her saying she was).

Like is there a set appropriate time between 'i feel like tit' and 'i need to go shopping'? Life goes on guys just cause she's in IKEA doesn't mean she don't feel like tit.
It’s the emotional manipulation though. First setting the scene basically staging a breakup all week, drumming up engagement and traffic to her page, waiting until prime time on Instagram (influencers are taught that certain times reach more people and get more engagement) making out she was putting her story out there and keeping it there on her page for new viewers, basically alluding to her feeling suicidal but now suddenly the highlight has been deleted, no further mention of it and the day after she was back to her normal self showing off what she’s bought and suddenly saying ‘we’ again after a week of saying ‘I’ and ‘my’ which proves she was manipulating people into believing her and Harriet had split. If you can’t see what she’s been doing then you really need to take a closer look. Most of us can see it a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I can't remember exactly what she said as I've slept since. But she did elude to feeling suicidal or being made to feel she was being pushed that way. She said she was close to a breakdown. Someone else may be able to remember the exact words specifically.
There isn't a set amount of time you're right and who is to say she doesn't feel like tit. But for me personally it did seem like a miraculous turnaround in her demeanour and behaviour. I just find her really disingenuous and it's sad because on this one occasion she could be being genuine but because of all the other occasions I am just cynical on this one too

• Heart
Reactions: 13

she didn’t NEED to go IKEA, it’s a want not a need. If you feel that tit the last thing on your mind would be spending money on tit things in that shop.

She definitely did, both in her speaking story and then a long text appeared in which she said something along the lines of how low/rock bottom she was and did we (Tattlers I'm assuming) really want it on our consciences if we pushed her too far.

Forgive me if it's not verbatim. I didn't bother screenshotting as she promised to keep it in her highlights as she was sick of having to explain time and time again. She lied about that too 🤪

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.