Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I recently started to follow her when she announced she bought the house. That was a few months ago & I have no idea what kind of account she is. I thought she was similar to Mrs.Hinch, Stacey Solomon with the cleaning, DIY on the cheap, home decorating etc., but I have yet to see anything close to that. All it's been is poorly explained home renovation ideas, advertisements disguised as 'hauls', teeth & spit (so many teeth & so much spit), vacations that are always presented as 'needed' & prefaced with 'it's been so long since...' but is really just a vacation. It doesn't matter if it's camping with the girls, a girls weekend away, a weekend in London, a family trip to Blackpool, a 1st ever spa retreat, they are ALL vacations. She uses every excuse to not post content & when she does post, it's nothing but showing the same rooms in the exact same state of construction. Wait, she did throw some dirt on a vase sooooo that's maybe an up cycle DIY? Even tho it ended up costing more then if she bought a new vase without dirt falling off of it. But what do I know, i'm a new follower from the US! I'll end with her woe is me post the other night about her ex. My biggest takeaway was when she said that she shouldn't post the story to her IG & save it for a book & then charge people $10 to read it! WTF?? Does she really think anyone would pay money to read about her life? Oh no honey, you aren't that special & from what i've been able to google in the short time i've been following, she's a lazy, unoriginal, poor excuse for an influencer who has a shady past herself & her IG gravy train won't be around long enough to support the lifestyle she's currently living.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Greedy's a liar,content is dire,swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Never been so close to a breakdown apparently but made a miraculous recovery after just 24hrs off the gram. She really should do some stories about coping with mental health because she clearly has some fantastic techniques for pulling herself back together. I know people with BPD can fluctuate quickly but this is amazing even by her standards.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Mrs_b

So she's not having the new pup now cos the breeder has decided to keep it.

The breeder probably heard about your past and decided to not let u have it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Chesneyslittlesister

Chatty Member
Sob story aside, because I can't make up my mind on that. She has earned enough to support a family, buy a house and completely renovate it, go on endless weekends away, and THEN she registers a limited company. I can't say I know anything about running a company but that timing seems dodgy to me. How much of her income went under the radar to get to this point. You'd think if you were trying to disassociate yourself from a scaming ex you would want to be as transparent as possible about your own finances.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Noticed yesterday on the best heating giveaway she didn’t show doing the draw or nothing just announced the winner and the woman who won, who didn’t even follow them but it said you had to follow and share. No random generator nothing announcing the winner. Hate shady competitions like that and now she’s deleted the post already

• Wow
  • Heart

Incywincy

Chatty Member
Fucking bejewlee got me thinking of Shaggy's Me Julie.. 🤦‍♀️

Thread title suggestion: give the coving guys some space, jog on with your minecraft face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Youwotm8

I never post but always read, actually this might be my first one I can't remember lol but I just have to ask if anyone else has picked up on the complete u-turn from the crying woe is me attitude the other week to this horrible almost sneery f**k you attitude to her followers lately?

I may post the haul you are all waiting on I may not (something along those lines) was her latest little bitchy comment that caught my attention.

And the constant spend spend spend as well as eating out in restaurants daily in no way relates to the daily lives of most other people atm, I hope it all comes back to bite her on the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Welshy91

She had everyone concerned she was going to commit suicide less than 48 hours ago and today she's off on the pop again.
If that isn't a master manipulator I dont know what is.
Surely if she wanted everyone to know her truth then her highlight would still be there for all to see? Maybe she had to remove it before Emma seen it and reacted to it publicly? Why else would you delete it after making such a big song and dance about it? 🙄

liltatling

VIP Member
Because it’s probably UNREAL.

She displays typical gaslighting behaviour. The whole fake split thing is like when someone does something in a relationship then when they get called out on it say its all in your head. I imagine she’s quite manipulative in a relationship if shes like this over Instagram. I just dont get a good vibe from her, shes rotten to the core.
Agree 💯
I think for most of us it's so hard to believe her version of events about the ex thing because she lies so much about other trivial stuff.
The 3 things that stick out most for me
1. The time she put post on about Harriet and she copied it word for word from someone else's post. Fancy not being able in your own words to tell someone you love how you feel and having to copy someone else
2. When they bought this house. She was hinting at it for ages....everyone knew it was a new house! But she denied it saying something like 'I wish it was as exciting as that my news isn't going be that exciting' and then next minute bam...new house! Just lied and dragged it out all for engagement.
3. This most recent farce of 'have they or haven't they broken up'. They absolutely knew what they were doing. Deleting pictures and posts and her with her choice of words used.
Wish more people could come here and have their eyes opened to what a manipulative person she is

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gnb

"Guys If you struggle with Mental Health my top tips get into a freezing cold shower and blast some uplifting music. Dance to make you feel better" Sorry I have depression and anxiety and also teach it takes every fibre of my being to get out of bed and look presentable and then plaster a smile on my face for all my lovely children plus get to work for 7.30am to prepare the classroom and get things done. She doesn't have a clue how to live in the real world. Every story is as ad. She is incredibly unrelateable!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s off again with her bullshit . Her jeans now fit as she hasn’t eaten . Erm the thick fuck . Her jeans are elasticated so even if she’d eaten like a warthog for a week they’d still fit her . She’s fucking unhinged and needs proper help .
She’s sick in the head and her mouth is gonna get her into serious trouble with all her bullshit that comes out of it . Does she not realise that pulling a stunt like that on social media the other night might have already been reported to authorities .
That’s it her trolls will be blamed for any down fall as she thinks she’s untouchable like the princess living in her palace . No sympathy for the lying old con artist .

• Heart
Reactions: 31

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Ahhhh, BRIILIANT, liltatling 😂😂😂 Superb 👏

I still think Greedy is a f'in LIAR. I even showed my Husband her pity-party-for-one woe-is-me bullshit thread yesterday afternoon before he went running. He watched it with a look of disbelief on his face, & at the end he said "She's so full of shit. Why did she put that on the internet? No matter how much she tried, she just couldn't force a single tear out, could she? Her eyes are as dry as a fucking bone!".

He also pointed out how she was croaking and trying to look in despair, then within 2 seconds her voice and expressions were back to normal, then she'd go all croaky voiced again, & try to squeeze tears out, then back to normal. Rinse & repeat.

The more I watched it, the more obvious it became that it was well rehearsed bullshit. I bet she did "take" after "take" until she thought "yeah, that looks good, I'll upload that now". Fake, fake, fake. Not a tear to be seen 🤥😒

• Heart
I saw her arrive at the cinema today. Parked right outside the door across two motorcycle parking spaces and blocking the pathway. Utterly entitled horror show.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mrs_b

So she wants punch the coving man straight between the eyebrows...............
Funny that. That's probably how the families felt about you and your ex greedy, when it all came out that "your ex" had ripped people of for thousands of pounds.

• Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
H is on the Wild deodorant #ad now too, looks like she’s building up her own #ad account
I'm beginning to question Wild Deodorant and their ethics. I'm beginning to wonder if they have none and have simply jumped on a bandwagon and are greenwashing. Which natural and sustainable company, that has ethics, wants to be associated with an MLM (and the ethics involved there) full of chemical filled products? Why would you want to be associated with accounts that encourage huge amounts of buying of plastic tat with regular replacing? The amount of 'beauty' products between Greedy and H that are in non-recyclable plastic packaging, that are unlikely actually ever being used/finished (as her shelves of products are no way getting used within their shelf life once opened as there is so much), and yet continues to push sales for sites like LookFantastic, etc. Their whole ethos should be what Wild are against! So yes, whilst I didn't want to go through the swapping process anytime soon, if/when I do, it definitely won't be with Wild.

• Heart

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Flogging posh crisps now but didn’t she say when she was away at that hotel that she hates posh crisps when she showed them in her room? She’s a fucken liar and she keeps tripping herself up with all her lies, you should try to remember what you’ve previously said you greedy grabby lying cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30